[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My new neighbours are strange. I've never seen anyone come

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (52KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 960x720px
My new neighbours are strange. I've never seen anyone come or go, but I hear their tv going so I know somone is home, then just last night I heard the strangest sound ever, it came from my neighbours house! so i looked the window and could see there was a light on.the sound sounded like a wild boar but it when on for like 10 minutes and then stopped. I thought to myself that can't be a boar, you never see wild boars near the city? So I looked over at my neighbours house to see the lights off, then nothing for the rest of the night.
>>
>>17560681
Set up a camera, catch some weird shit.
>>
I used tobhave neighbors who were weird op. When I was around 15 I used to spend waaay too much time watching them coming and going out of my bathroom window. Got a crush kind of deal on the woman, kinda gothy with tye dyed red and blue hair and her husband was weird. I would watch them through their windows as they never closed the blinds ever. Most of the time it was nothing much I'd see. I did once see the dude running around naked with a weird look on his face... and the crown jewel of it all was they had a full suit of armor inside their house I could see. I used to think they were vampires.
>>
>>17560683
exactly
>>
>>17560681
Drug addict activities.
>>
>>17560681
Please stop RPing and go learn how to use proper grammar.
>>
>>17560690
Also, this is probably OP.
>>
OP this thread doesn't make any sense.

Since it went on for ten minutes and it was the strangest thing you've ever experienced in your entire life, and you want to tell all of us about it too. can you show me the HD recording of this event that anyone would have taken if it actually happened for 10 minutes?
>>
>>17561586
Uh, negative pal
>>
they had sex
>>
>>17561587
"This thread doesn't make any sense" says the autist making shitpost RP threads on /x/
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.