[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everything i do goes wrong. Do you know any good luck spells

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: cruz.jpg (34KB, 445x594px) Image search: [Google]
cruz.jpg
34KB, 445x594px
Everything i do goes wrong. Do you know any good luck spells or something?
>>
>>17560332
Same here, stay strong brah
>>
bump for answers
>>
>>17560337
how can we put an end to this ?
>>
>>17560332

been trying to figure that out myself.
>>
File: 1459051589103.jpg (21KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1459051589103.jpg
21KB, 500x376px
I'm in the same boat.
>>
Lift weights at least once a week. It will change your life. I bromise you.
>>
Meditation
>>
Poor fucking little kid
I always wondered about the story behind this picture.
He looks terrified.
>>
Its bad karma, anyway doing physical exercise will help you extract the stuck energy which contains suppressed emotions and thoughts and as a result you will be able to live and think positively.
>>
>>17560701
I lift consistently and everything I set out to do fails. Anything I touch just withers and crumbles. It could be Karma and if it is so be it at least that explains why I'm a piece of fuck.
>>
>>17560332
Look into good luck jars
>>
If everything you do goes wrong then so the opposite of what you want.
>>
>>17560701
Karma doesn't real fagget
>>
I've had this problem before. In my case it seemed to be an issue of I didn't really want to do the things I was doing.
Do you REALLY want to accomplish the things you're complaining about because YOU want to, or because you have to / someone else wants you to?
>>
>>17560332
Shove a bunch of chili paste up your ass

The heat generates in your ass will absorb all the bad energy which you will eventually shit out
>>
Do what people always advice. It actually works. This is: walk or run in the morning, eat healthy (no processed shit) meditate daily and work on your image (we all want to feel confident ) set yourself a medium term goal, something you wanted to do but were to lazy. The good habits like eating healthy and doing exercise will give you the energy to accomplish it. Be constant, even if it rains. It will become part of your routine and something you actually feel like doing.

You will feel a lot better about yourself which imo attracts the luck.
>>
>>17560911
Here. I think >>17560870
Is also a good advice.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.