[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtube.com/watch?v=8m67MbX wQWs Hey /x/ long time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (447KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
447KB, 1136x640px
https://youtube.com/watch?v=8m67MbXwQWs

Hey /x/ long time no see. This is a video of Bill Clinton cockeyed and zombified for over 2 minutes while a woman wipes down his face. It was recorded in 1992, he appears to be on a television set which would fit with the nature/title of the video.

MKUltra/Monarch without a doubt.
>>
>>17558156
It's called make-up, OP.
>>
>wish i was at home play sax
>wonder if monica will blow me later
>tfw they impeach me
>>
>>17558156
le spoopster
>>
>>17558156
She is puttin make up dust in his face to avoid skin shine on camera, this is produced by sweat or face grease, and he is still for two reasons:
1. She can work without interruption
2. Probably they had the problems mentioned above and stoped the record , he stayed still and the cut became less noticeable.
MKUltra/monarch worked on make up/ film making?
>>
>>17558173
>It was recorded in 1992
>>
>>17558221
/Thread
>>
>>17558160

fuck you nigger

idk how to imbred on this board so https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqYkIHoGNY8
>>
>>17558160
>>17558221
Are you honestly so non-observant and as brain dead as Clinton is in this that you failed to pick up on the non-linear inability to function on a binocular level eye movement? The level of brain damage it takes to cause that is something that would occur following a severe stroke. I'm pretty sure even coma patients don't look like that if you peeled their lids back. Maybe someone should try that on you guys? What level is your brain functioning on anyway...?
>>
>>17558279
>being so angry that he jumps to insults rather than arguments
>>
>>17558173
Hugely underated post
>>
>>17558279
Braindead what the fuck?
He is clearly looking at the stylist at the start of the video and he changes his look into the camera he even blinks when she gets closer to his eyes with the makeup sponge
>>
>>17558299
that is a r9k meme though, this is x
>>
>>17558156
its under two minutes..in fact its under 30seconds cause the tinfoil hat who uploaded just replayed it slowed down like 3 times in a row
>>
>>17558156
This is how it works with TV appearances
It's like this for talk shows and shit too
He's just used to it
>>
>>17558314
This place is basically x9k and you know it
>>
Clinton might be in on some 'spiracies, not sure if this qualifies as any sort of proof though.
>>
That is not definitive proof he is a monarch.
>>
>>17558221
>>17558160
>>17558319
/Thread
You have people putting shit on your face 6/7 days a week for months on end, you would get used to it pretty fast. Probably the election took the energy out of him too.

Or maybe he was brainwashed by MKUltra into sexually harassing women who knows at this point.
>>
I'm calling bullshit on the 2-minute zombie state. It's a small clip that loops It's not 2 real life minutes.

15 seconds in, watch the makeup artists hands. 2 forehead dabs, and then a left-to-right wipe on the hairline.

53 seconds in, exact same footage only slowed down.

You need to stay still with a faceless expression so the makeup can be applied correctly. If you smile you tighten up the skin.
>>
Thats called being tired and bored out of your god damn mind.

Did you ever get professional make up? this shit is tedious and boring.
>>
>>17558156
look into "TRANS-formation of America
by Cathy O'Brien-
In it she lays some heavy accusations against both Clintons, as well as many other "leaders"-
It sometimes reads as the schitzophrenic ramblings of a crazy bitch-But definitely /x/ material.
She even goes so far as to accuse the elites of using surgery to modify her clitoris to resemble an alien grey-
There's even a youtube vid of her going to a doctor to confirm it -and I have to say that it really looks like theres a grey living in her vagoosh-
>>
this is part of a documentary called spin, some guy spent the year recording unencrypted off-air satellite feeds for news channels and such during the 92 presidential election. An interesting watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlJkgQZb0VU
>>
from someone who works on film professionally and gets this shit done on a daily basis, this is very much not paranormal. you need to stay still and straight-faced when they're doing your makeup or you could fuck their work up - even just smiling/laughing/talking to them actually pisses them off.
>>
>>17560992
14:09 for a particularly interesting scene
>>
File: 25tTA0P.jpg (59KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
25tTA0P.jpg
59KB, 736x552px
>>17561026
holy moly that really spooped me.

"He could serve you"

And the way he continues after makes it sound like he is offering his soul or something. Gosh.
>>
>>17558156
>MKUltra/Monarch without a doubt.
Could be.
Or its just an individual that is used to being dolled up for TV.
>>
YEAH IT'S MKULTRA, HE'S NOT JUST FUCKIN TIRED DUMBASS. FUCKIN SCHIZOIDS
>>
>>17558160
THE POINT IS HIS EXPRESSION, NOT THE MAKEUP DUMBASS
>>
>>17560992
that is really interesting, not exactly /x/ but I'll watch it
>>
Bill the rapist

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_sexual_misconduct_allegations
>>
>>17558156
The video is thirty seconds with a continuous loop afterwards.

And from my understanding, in the process of make-up, having your mein stay nonplussed is a commonality.

I'd like to believe there is something unnatural in the video, yet there is nothing to be found.
>>
>>17560992
>Do you think Saddam Hussein is watching this very minute?
While it may not be paranormal, it certainly is intriguing.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.