[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/xpol/ day #2: Let's discuss the fact that on April 19th,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Baal.jpg (44KB, 644x462px) Image search: [Google]
Baal.jpg
44KB, 644x462px
/xpol/ day #2:
Let's discuss the fact that on April 19th, the UN will be building a replica of the gateway to the temple of Ba'al (Bel) in both NYC and London.
This is exactly 13 days before May 1st, which marks the pagan holiday of Beltane.
Has all of the trappings that occult-influenced secret societies love.
>>
>>17557719
I hate to say it but cult fag run wine clubs like thew Freemasons are the groups that push these constructions. You damn well better bet those gates are for some weird fucking holiday some lodge celebrates. I bet they 'donated' a lot of money to the UN to get it built on their grounds too.
>>
File: AsAbove.jpg (58KB, 1024x760px) Image search: [Google]
AsAbove.jpg
58KB, 1024x760px
>>17557719
Ba'al is a Babylonian god. Remember that "Babel" translates to "gate of the gods."
Pictured: Idol of Ba'al. As above, so below.
>>
File: beltane.jpg (4MB, 4328x2885px) Image search: [Google]
beltane.jpg
4MB, 4328x2885px
>>17557745
Beltest, while European in origin, translates to "Bel's Fire."

Worship of Ba'al was far more orgiastic, of course, involving a bisexual love-fest culminating in child sacrifice by fire.

I'm surprised you're all not more interested in this. This is some fairly occult stuff, and nothing I've said has been untrue.
>>
>>17557872
http://www.snopes.com/temple-of-baal-in-new-york-city/
>>
>>17557883
I never claimed they were constructing a full temple in NYC. All I said is that they are constructing replicas of the arches to the Temple of Ba'al in NYC and London, which is undeniably true - even by your Snopes source.
>>
>>17557893
Furthermore, I'm not necessarily implying the gateway has any actual occult power, though I do believe it has significance for those constructing it.
At the very least, it'd be a lovely pretext for for a terrosist attack in either of those locations, as ISIS already destroyed the original in Palmyra.
>>
File: GC.jpg (81KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
GC.jpg
81KB, 960x720px
>>
>>17557907
im very interested OP

specifically about it being right for Beltane to arrive
>>
>>17557719

>be ruling class of copper age desert dwellers
>realize plebs are breeding out of control
>realize there is not enough arable land to support everyone
>food riots break out frequently
>put on a costume and chant
>trick plebs into killing enough of the children born to offset the out of control breeding
>probably prevent mass starvation and collapse of local copper age society
>get called a devil worshiper by people thousands of years later who have never known true life or death survival in their lives for making the hard choices that make said privileged future humans feel uncomfortable

Anyone who can't grasp that this has been the overriding factor for cultures adopting Human sacrifice the world over and actually believes the magical element is as dumb as the copper age plebs who had to be tricked into killing their children for their own good.
>>
>>17559463
The practice is no longer needed and these peoples' progenitors who are alive and wealthy today actually believe in that spiritual bullshit.
>>
>>17559463

I've seen you post this on /pol/.
You are a paid shill. We're onto something lads.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.