[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you experienced any synchronicity lately? I found someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: MTE5NTU2MzE2MjY4NjkzMDAz.jpg (127KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NTU2MzE2MjY4NjkzMDAz.jpg
127KB, 1200x1200px
Have you experienced any synchronicity lately?

I found someone with the same first and last name as me on Youtube the other day. Not too exciting but maybe more than a coincidence.
>>
>>17556532
I have a very common first and last name, so I see people with my name all the time. Doesn't mean it's a mystery, it's just simple math.
>>
No one?
>>
>>17556850
People having the same name as you is not very exciting, even to /x/.
>>
>>17556532
Is this a synchronicity?

>around 2008
>wake up and log in MSN
>casual conversation with friend from another city
>mention that I can't find my wallet
>friend says "look in your shoe"
>it was actually inside one of my shoes that were inside a closet

I don't even remember why I put my wallet there before going to sleep and I believe it was the first and last time I did that. I guess my friend was just being random and laughs it off even today when I mention it.
>>
>>17556850
>>17556853

Yep, Mr.Smith.
>>
>>17556906
Probability
>>
>>17556906
Sounds like he said the silliest place he could figure out, and it happened to be true. It's easy to put things in weird places when you're tired or drunk. If I had a penny for every time I put my phone on my hat rack, or the remote control in the fridge...
>>
>jolly walk to the office
>wonder how bad it would be if I twist my ankle on some elevated steps
>remember that webm of the guy who rips his leg off in a green trampoline
>remember that I haven't seen that video posted again despite lurking webm threads on v and such almost everyday
>someone posted it on a webm thread that day

I wasn't even searching for it or anything, it would be nothing to see it later in the week or something but I found it on the first webm thread of that day.
>>
>>17556986
This event stands out to you, because you won't remember all the many, many times you remembered something and then someone *didn't* post that the same day.
>>
Yeah, when people call me I look at my phone like 3 seconds before hand and they call

my intuition is strong
>>
my biggest fear is basically turning into what alan watts said is gonna happen

were all gonna be telepathic and the internet is going to be in our heads
>>
>>17556997
Sounds plausible enough for me.

I remembered something.
Something strange happened to me related to a dream.

To spare you the long background, I don't have a lot of contact with my cousins and uncles but I had a dream where one of my cousins (who I met maybe once on new year festivities) was present, doing nothing remarkable just there.
So I wake up, remember that detail and shrug it off. Later that day my mother called me and told me that cousin had a ruptured spleen complication and was taken to the hospital, this hospital is besides the place where I work. What the fuck happened?, cousin is ok btw.
>>
>>17556532
>have to search house but scared
>today's reading on youtube
>title "Go Forwards Fearlessly"
>5th min my spiritual number "You can do research, make phone calls, attend a meeting"
>>
Not lately, but a few year ago (~2012, when I was alot more in to Hallucinogenic drugs) these things happened:

Happening 1:
>Two aging hippies come up to me at a music festival
>Tell me that they can tell from looking in my eyes that I'm both logical and emotional and that I have an important role to play

Happening 2:
>Weird archaeologist on a bus starts talking to me
>Tells me he can tell I'm good with abstract thought because I look Nordic
>A few minutes later tells me I look like an Elf
>Two cuties next to us on the bus start giggling pretty loud
>>
>>17556532
No. Been spending too much time in nature to have any.
>>
>Lemmy Kilmeister dies
>David Bowie dies
>Numerous other celebrities die
>Then one of my oldest friends from high school dies
>Day before his memorial service I get diagnosed with cancer
>Since then three friends-of-friends I never met died and another one had his leg amputated

The doctors say my prognosis is good, I have a 98% chance of living. But still, so many people I know of are dying. I can't help but be a little spooked.
>>
>>17558876
Get well soon anon. You can beat it.

Believe in yourself.
>>
Tell me?
>>
i went to go ask for tarot advice and the first response was directed to a guy with my name
>>
I know like 2 people irl with my same first and last name...because it's common enough for the area. Big whoop.
>>
File: neverending2-217x300.jpg (25KB, 217x300px) Image search: [Google]
neverending2-217x300.jpg
25KB, 217x300px
>The other day I watched the movie Critters at the movie theater I work at.
>Few days later go watch Akira with a friend.
>Go to bar located inside before getting seats.
>There's some kind of trivia night.
> After the movie I go to another friend's house and they're watching workaholics.
>It's an episode having to do with 80's trivia at a bar.
>One of the answers was Critters.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.