[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Link to higher res: http://pluto.jhuapl.edu/Multimedia/ Scie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 8EfBsJC.jpg (435KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
8EfBsJC.jpg
435KB, 2000x2000px
Link to higher res:
http://pluto.jhuapl.edu/Multimedia/Science-Photos/pics/P_COLOR2_enhanced_release.jpg

How the hell is this a real picture of a planet/moon/whatever Pluto is? It looks like some bumpmapped shit made in a 3d software. I'm honestly not big on conspiracies but fuck me if all the high res pictures NASA are releasing don't look fake as fuck.
>>
They usually are composite images...

Nasa is controlled by Lucifer
>>
>>17554360
Spooky ellipses, bro.
>>
File: 1446729440365.jpg (167KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1446729440365.jpg
167KB, 500x385px
If I have to choose whether to trust OP's opinion on the validity of a photo of a body at the edge of the solar system or the accumulated scientists of NASA I have to go with OP.

Think about it,OP probably thought about his post for at least a minute before he posted it, you can not just ignore the dedication and expertise that is evidenced by that.
>>
>>17554353
Maybe the sky ain't real.

We live in a simulation done by mirrors.

And the earth is flat, but that's weird even for me.
>>
>>17554363
Ah my shadow arrived...
>>
What's really spooky is to look at this and know it's probably the best pic of Pluto you will see in your lifetime. They won't send another robot for decades, if ever.
>>
>>17554373
Hah fucking beautiful m8. kek
>>
you think it looks fake because it's a single image comprised of hundreds of tiny photos all edited together. Your brain recognizes this even if your eyes technically can't, and it looks "fake".

The coloration you're seeing actually probably is added via computer though. Most pictures of space are colorized to make it easier to tell what's what.

Pluto is way too fuckin far from the sun to be as bright as it is in the picture, so it's enhanced for the sake of clarity.

Not everything is a conspiracy.
>>
File: 35URINH7nAbns5u7vDxCOVF02MM.jpg (14KB, 540x270px) Image search: [Google]
35URINH7nAbns5u7vDxCOVF02MM.jpg
14KB, 540x270px
whats really weird is an artist depicted Pluto almost perfectly 3 decades ago. 3 decades before any public pictures of Pluto were released.
>>
>>17555456
https://www.yahoo.com/news/newly-captured-images-of-pluto-are-shockingly-124189039895.html
>>
>>17554353
according to NASA this is the 19th planet in our system
You can trust these guys, they are nerds and genius, they know their shit
lol
>>
Pluto = Gaga to the Sumerians.

It was not a planet, it was a Moon of Saturn that got knocked out of its orbit by Nibiru. That is why its orbit is Askew. Because when Nibiru came in to our system it messed up the orbits of the outer planets.

It also destroyed Tiamat, creating the Asteroid belt known as the Hammered Bracelet or the Firmament.

NASA knows all this which is why Pluto is not a planet anymore.
>>
>>17555719
Kek
>>
File: What thou is science.jpg (11KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
What thou is science.jpg
11KB, 400x267px
>>17554353
I own a 10imch telescope and idk if can look at jupiter and shit with my own eye im more inclined to believe its the real pluto

its like you would rather spend your life denouncing human achievement to satisfy your delusions
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.