[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My brother told me about an episode (The only thing I know about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: leviathan8.jpg (101KB, 780x550px) Image search: [Google]
leviathan8.jpg
101KB, 780x550px
My brother told me about an episode (The only thing I know about the show is that it is a series of documentaries) where a man tells a story about how he was scuba diving with his friend when they heard a loud roar, within seconds of hearing it his friend he was talking to disappeared with a current of water, his death was ruled a shark attack and 12 military dolphins were sent after the creature only 1 came back with severe injuries, the same man later said that with the current came a dragon like creature, any clue where this story is from??
>>
>>17553379
Do you know the location it took place? There are tons of stories like that so we are gonna need specifics.
>>
>>17553379
>12 military dolphins
Aren't those just for mine clearing, and not straight up combat?
>>
>>17553406
I didn't even know military dolphins were a thing
>>
>>17553423
It's pretty cool. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_dolphin
But even if you believe the accusation that they're used for suicide bombing, they are not used as underwater attack dogs sent in packs to kill sharks.
>>
>>17553466
well that's just pretty dang radical
>>
>>17553517
See, reality is cooler than the mystical bullshit you read on /x/.
>>
>>17553402
It took place in California in the 80's tried looking it up but can't seem to find it hell for all I know this is just probably something my brother thought of while he was fucked up on something and arguing with his friend on conspiracy theories
>>
>>17553466
Apparently the Dolphins we're being trained to be used as attack dogs I guess they thought sending a pod after a shark would be good training I also hear that due to the casualties among the Dolphins the program was suspended
>>
>>17553575
It's total bullshit. It's from a series that was nothing but total bs documentaries. One had a guy that was killed by a giant komodo dragon
>>
>>17553588
Seems like something much more entertaining to to do than listen to my brother continue to claim that he's seen what the government has done
>>
>>17553596
If that's all he does killing yourself would be more entertaining
>>
>>17553605
It kinda runs in the family everyone in my family is obsessed with paranormal stuff
>>
>>17553619
What are you guys? A bored white family?
>>
>>17553628
No, everyone in my family has seen different paranormal beings over the years
>>
>>17553638
I actually want to hear about these paranormal beings your family have seen
>>
>>17553646
Well my grandpa said he saw a UFO and a witch, my dad claims that when they lived in Mexico they went outside to check the pigeon Penn and all the pigeons were gone and the Penn was like torn to shreds the next morning they noticed their neighbor acting really suspicious and then for the next month my grandpa stayed outside with my dad to make sure that the house and the animals would be safe they said they saw their neighbor turn into the Jaguar
>>
always when i read things like this it make think about the bloop and shit, i'm scared of that shit because happen in my country national waters
>>
>>17553675
souns like some naguals shit dude
>>
>>17553681
The Bloop, the train, Julia, the WOW signal, mistpoofers, creepy space stuff all of that stuff intrigues me to no end
>>
>>17553681
My aunt heard a bloop while studying abroad my aunt was helping her professor collect some data on dolphins alongside the dolphins was one of those noises and when she looked over the side she saw something swimming with the dolphins it was blue and I had a tail similar to theirs but she said then when she look up the tail to the upper body she saw it had arms like a human and then as she pulled up the net she actually found a small like creature it was blue it looked like a newborn kid but it was strange that night when everyone was asleep she heard something flop onto the ship and when she went outside the child was gone but for all I know it's a story
>>
>>17553685
Trust me that's not the only paranormal experience my family had when they lived over there not even close
>>
>>17553675
I seen a UFO before late at night. It was 5 lights in the sky slowly turning in harmony, luckily I had a telescope with me and looked at the lights. The thing was metallic and was hexagonal in shape. After awhile I decided to change the telescope so I can get a better view but it was gone
>>
>>17553699
I feel out of breath just reading this mess.
>>
>>17553699
i think i'm gona star moving to the cities in te mountains just in case
>>
>>17553715
Well actually there was another story involving the same aunt she went to Scotland with her husband and vacation there for a few months the doctor told her she wasn't able to have kids and she needed something to make yourself feel better at a local pub desperate for a way to fix it she heard stories of a creature that would Grant fertility and to all who see it the Unicorn and she saw it 9 months later my irritating as fuck cousin was born
>>
>>17553734
sooo you cousin was born to become a brony?
>>
There is this tree next to my house that has a bed and children toys next littered everywhere the bed has blood on it and a weird videotape next to it I'm wondering if I should check it out
>>
>>17553746
Nope he's an egotistical asshole who thinks he can do whatever the fuck he wants when he wants and his little shit isn't any better
>>
>>17553379
O ya that totally happened
>>
>>17553757
The hell? You never told me that is that really how J was born?
>>
>>17553768
Yes, that is what my aunt told me, but again it could just be stories
>>
>>17553754
Watch it and try not to die
>>
>>17553782
>Watch it and try not to die
What are you his mother? Why are you concerned about him?
>>
>>17553804
No I just want to know what's on it
>>
>>17553804
He is my son
>>
>>17553782
Hopefully there is something worthwhile on the tape
>>
>>17553816
Does he fuck you in the ass like a good son?
>>
>>17553588
Lost Tapes?

The "giant komodo" was an actual huge lizard that's extinct now called Megalania. The show was going off the assumption that there might be surviving relics somewhere
>>
>>17554356
Yeah basically, if i knew it was Lost Tapes I wouldnt have bothered you guys
>>
File: ghost-girl-cv-220x300.png (97KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
ghost-girl-cv-220x300.png
97KB, 220x300px
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.