[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most advanced technology the US could feasibly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 12

File: ayyland.jpg (83KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
ayyland.jpg
83KB, 620x388px
What's the most advanced technology the US could feasibly be hiding at places like Area 51?

I assume reverse-engineering UFO's is out of the question. So what could be inside there that's so important to protect?

Energy weapons?
Nuclear fusion power?
Advanced robots?

It must be something interesting if they need to conceal it so much. But what could it be?
>>
>>17553103
>I assume reverse-engineering UFO's is out of the question
Trigger warning.
>>
Gigabit internet
>>
What do they need a quarry for?

http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=37.235659&lon=-115.815983&z=14&m=b
>>
>>17553158
>What do they need a quarry for?

I'm guessing rocks.
>>
>>17553160
But what do they do with all those secret government rocks?
>>
>>17553158
Rocks. They're useful for building stuff, or can be ground down into gravel. Mysterious and spooky.
>>
>>17553162
How secret are they if the quarry is seen on satellite photos available to the public?
>>
>>17553165
Okay.

Then what secret things do they do with those publicly visible government rocks?
>>
File: sphere_grid.png (283KB, 1732x2400px) Image search: [Google]
sphere_grid.png
283KB, 1732x2400px
>wikipedia
>list of emergent technologies

Yw.
>>
File: 1444925558244.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1444925558244.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
Guys.

If Area 51 is actually just an air-force base then how come you never see planes above it in the millions of pictures taken by UFO pilgrims?

Are they testing invisible planes.
>>
I'm guessing good weapons. Or some form of bio weapon. Or maybe even some genetic or DNA testing. Or It could just be something society considers "unethical"
>>
>>17553172
Build houses. Make gravel. Build altars to sacrifice baby alien hybrids too their dark gifs. Build a rock garden.
>>
>>17553103
aircraft, both manned and unmanned. probably a few foreign aircraft and SAM/RADAR systems being evaluated also
>>
>>17553174
I need to replay ffx now.
>>
>>17553187
Too few aliens, demons and magic pixies to be plausible.
>>
>>17553187
The US actually are testing vehicle mounted laser guns for the purpose of intercepting missiles so energy weapons is a pretty valid guess as well.
>>
File: RoswellDailyRecordJuly8,1947.jpg (142KB, 768x540px) Image search: [Google]
RoswellDailyRecordJuly8,1947.jpg
142KB, 768x540px
If it was really just a weather balloon why did they need to take it to the most heavily secured place in the country?
>>
hehe area 51 is nothing people, it's not secret, it's not anything anymore but it's good attention bait for the masses

the secret ones we will never know about, technology has gone a loong way they can just build shit deep underground anywhere

why even bother trying to figure any of it out

think about the people who dissapear in some places, leaving no trace at all afterwards

they are just probably testing fucked up shit to use in war, that's all they ever know to do, right?

hehe, am i on a list now?
>>
>>17553227
It wouldn't surprise me if the real bunker is under that mountain in Area 51. And the base outside is just the first line of defence.
>>
>>17553227
Punctuation is for sheeple.
>>
>>17553231
I would guess a base In Antartica, who the fuck ever goes to Antartica.
>>
>>17553250

>typing on a internet board about aliens and ghosts, most people no older than 17

just why the fuck should i care
>>
ayy lmao

I would guess military AI, electronic warfare, and stealth technologies.
>>
File: ayyyyyyy.gif (873KB, 127x189px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyyyy.gif
873KB, 127x189px
>USA collapses
>Hundreds of years in the post-apocalyptic future.
>Some scavengers uncover the ruins of Area 51.
>Go inside.
>All they find are thousands of aliens dancing and saying "ayy lmao"
>>
>>17553175
Just because you don't see planes, doesn't mean it's not an Air Force base. I live not far from McConnell AFB and I don't see planes all the time. Also right down the street from there is a US Navel reserve, and I don't ever see any ships sailing across Wichita.
>>
>>17553103
mattergun of some kind.
or fake dimensions
>>
So is there any truth to the theory Elvis is still alive, he was just abducted by aliens?
>>
>>17553335
Most of the people on this board don't know who you're talking about, grandpa.
>>
>>17553335
I went to church with a lady that believed he is living in a secret room at Graceland. The room had a tunnel system that lead to a alien time space traveling system.
She said she heard him flush the toilet and ran to check it while going on a tour. he ran off to quick though.
>>
>>17553204
the USAF energy weapons program is based at Kirtland AFB and uses White Sands as its proving ground
>>
>>17553225
area 51 did not exist until years after the roswell "incident"
>>
>>17553393
Aye, but they're getting all that alien laser technology from the UFO's at Area 51.
>>
>>17553225
watch the movie, you cunt.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111021/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPbcBClJRg4
>>
>>17553399
Yeah, because why would they need a UFO base before the aliens landed lmao?
>>
>>17553103
part of me thinks that the govt just keeps it as a black site to torture political dissidents as well as to hide advanced technology that is "too good" to be released

some sick fucks are high up in the govt. hence the inverted pentagram that's built into the streets of Washington D.C...

they could've very well just made the place so that they could put a sign up and kill all the people who step foot on the property
>>
>>17553407
Spooky ellipses, bro.
>>
I love how no one will talk about Archuleta Mesa in Dulce NM
>>
>>17553401
>>17553405
2/10 try harder to learn good trolling m8
>>
>>17553103
Mostly AI and super duper computing shit.
>Quantum computing who?
>>
It's where they keep Hitler, Elvis, the real corpse of Lenin, and Walt Disney.

They've been down there playing 25 for decades.
>>
>>17553227
>a list

Not as smart of an answer as you think it is. Pretty idiotic Tbqh
>>
Have you ever had an encounter with the Men in Black, /x/?

I did, once that I know of.
>>
>>17553255
Because you look even more like an underage idiot than normal.
>>
>>17553471
No Anon, I won't ask you for your creepypasta.
>>
>>17553471
No, not that I know of, if there really is such a thing. How does one become a man in black?
>>
>>17553492
I suspect they're probably aliens in disguise - kind of like the alien version of the CIA.

So if you could get into the CIA, but you're actually an alien then the Men in Black is the place for you.
>>
>>17553451

good
>>
>>17553103
Probably just more advanced planes/drones. Better stealth, better maneuvering, more accurate targeting etc. They just keep it secret until they come up with something better and then you'll know what's there now.
>>
>>17553250
>I am incapable of reading anything without proper grammar because I barely know how to read and write already. Let me insult him and instigate a meaningless argument quickly before my self-esteem suffers.
>>
>>17553349
haha

sigh
>>
>>17553508
I can read it, I just think it looks dumb. Sorry if I made you butthurt.
>>
>>17553496
Sounds easy enough
>>
>>17553414
cus its fake
>>
>>17553103
Probably some shady weapons (like serious bioweapons) and maybe even weirder stuff that the government doesn't want people to know about.
>>
>>17553103
Cyborgs. Considering the military's interest in cybernetics and biomechatronics, seems more plausible than aliens
>>
The best wave pool ever built. Only you can't swim in it because it closed to the public.
>>
>>17553103
Give me a break.

The US knows what a huge meme Area 51 has become. If alien technology was ever hidden there, it was shipped out a loooong time ago, just in case.
>>
>>17553522
>I am butthurt. I better say that about this guy before they figure it out.
>>
File: kewl.png (455KB, 500x521px) Image search: [Google]
kewl.png
455KB, 500x521px
>>17553103

An automatic shitposting machine. Owait, that's me
>>
>>17553573
Also don't forget the unlimited supply of half-off Denny's coupons that have no limit on their use, be it time limit or how many times it can be redeemed
>>
>>17553103
It would have to be Time Travel . Space Travel has not advanced ..still using same idea's they were using in the 70's . Capsules ? Come on .. nothing better than that 50 yrs latter ...no advances except in computers .
>>
>>17553227
hehe
>>
It's full of artificial wombs, ABBA cd's and swimming pools for all the gay pilots and US officials who go there to bum each other in peace.
>>
>>17553471
Alright, I'll be the one who asks for the story. Let's hear it.
>>
>>17553630
I was standing brushing my teeth then I looked over and saw this leg. Like the leg of a man wearing the blackest suit in the world, blacker than a fresh bin-bag black.

Then just an instant later I'm heaped over into the towel hamper with no trace of anyone ever being in my house other than me.
>>
>>17553103

Area 51 lel. Seriously?

Top fucking kek m9

>implying the military hold the alien tech
>>
>>17553652
No.

The aliens hold the military.
>>
>>17553636
Great story. 10/10. Would read again several times.
>>
>tfw you realise 4chan is now about as useful as bing
>>
>>17553281
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc

>the year was Eifel 65
>>
>>17553174
thanks for this
>>
>>17553103
catgirl maids
>>
>>17553496
Soo they have the ability to transverse space in feasible biological time but upon arriving here they have to integrate into human politics and cloak and dagger games? Seems pretty dumb
>>
>>17554046
Dude, if you have the technology to zip across space then why would you bother just occupying a planet regular style?

You'd just get a bunch of human resistance jihadis trying to kill you. Easier just to get the illuminati to run the planet for you and have the MiB erase the memories of anyone coming close to discovering the truth.
>>
>>17554057
But why you think they want to occupy? These are human fears and needs. How do you know ayyys want your wife, your anal probing results or your money? Why assign human behaviour to non-human things? They could be just a very smart kind of sponge idk. Probably there were people in the middle ages acting all /x/ and shit "HEY ITS THE MONGOLS! WAKE UP SHEEPLE THEY ARE COMING! SUBUTAI HAS SPIES AMONGST US!"
>>
>>17554068
If the truth really is out there then they're probably not after our women and shit. They've probably manipulated us into doing something we would never expect to be an alien plot, like their master-plan is to use humans as unwitting slaves to produce plastic or something.

Maybe it's the aliens that steal all those socks that go missing.
>>
>>17553175
>why don't they hide secret planes at the secret base that everybody in the whole world knows about

If there was ever anything there.. it's long fucking gone.
>>
>>17553290

My daughters went to high school in Rose Hill, not far from McConnel. They go to a college in El Dorado now. And yes, I've hardley ever seen any air traffic out of McConnel.
>>
>>17553227
Eat shit you fucking shill faggot.
>>
>>17554068
Who says they are not humanesque in their thoughts? What if they evolved in a similar environment, were selected by the same pressures as us. There's only so many routes to being smart. Any being that had to use its smarts to outdo its competition would have similarly selfish survival drives and psychological profile to a human. Plus human psychology isn't even unique to us, animal cognition is very similar to us in many ways.
>>
Jesus fuck, are you all dense? Area 51 is nothing these days. It's a god damned distraction. All the real stuff is in places we don't know about; Area 51 is such a big deal, that they'd be stupid to keep using it as a secret base.

That they make such a big deal about its security is just part of the ruse; part of the allure, the attraction. It keeps us focused on Area 51, so that we don't go looking for the real secret bases.
>>
>>17553290

The only thing kept there is spare parts. Similar to any artillery reserve. Sometimes you see them fuck around on the Arkansas river
>>
Brother worked there briefly after college at MIT. Nobody really knows the projects others are working on, and some only work on a part or design that has to meet certain criteria, but overall, they don't know what it is for.

My brother worked on a part he believes is for a satellite. As to what that satellite does, he wouldn't know.

He did say that from who he met, or knew from school, he thinks the most mind blowing thing he could speculate was being worked on, was something to do with anti-gravity. He only knows this through people's backgrounds from the science and engineering people he met. He didn't discuss other projects, but he knows of some of the people that were in the vicinity, and what they were hypothesizing years prior.

In short, he knew of some prominent physicists that had hypothesized about ideas on anti-gravity related to defying gravity, and found it too coincidental for them to be working there on the same team of a department for the DOD. He doesn't know anything, but the pieces of the puzzle, he believed, were there. As to it it is successful, he wouldn't know. He did say that to do something like that, would take immense power, so if one were to exist, it would be nuclear powered. However, admittedly, this wasn't his field of expertise.
>>
File: shut it down.png (263KB, 949x531px) Image search: [Google]
shut it down.png
263KB, 949x531px
>>17553227
SHUT IT DOWN
>>
File: seascorps.jpg (30KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
seascorps.jpg
30KB, 736x552px
>>17554447
>Any being that had to use its smarts to outdo its competition would have similarly selfish survival drives and psychological profile to a human

Reminds me of killer whales, they are pretty cunning pack hunters from what I understand

Teamwork is definitely a trait they share with humans

I've found that a lot of animals are similarly intelligent to humans but they don't seem to have the same "explorer and conquer" mentality humans have

Ants and other hive building creatures might display this to a degree I guess but they don't seem to be as individually intelligent and instead rely on the so-called "hivemind" to tell them what to do
>>
File: 2222.jpg (33KB, 1212x643px) Image search: [Google]
2222.jpg
33KB, 1212x643px
>>
File: ben-rich-quote.jpg (28KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
ben-rich-quote.jpg
28KB, 500x341px
>>17553103
>What's the most advanced technology the US could feasibly be hiding at places like Area 51?
Read this.
>>
>>17553103
http://www.dreamlandresort.com/
>The leading Area 51 Research web site since 1999

pretty good site.
>>
>>17553158
>http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=37.235659&lon=-115.815983&z=14&m=b
Interesting, self sufficient design to the level of materials it uses. Amazing. That base definitely has some shit to be hiding.
>>
>>17554460
No. Area 51 is serious.

The place has a no flight restriction more heavily enforced than the goddamn White House. Not to mention in 60 years now no one has a better clue what's going on there than ayy lmaos. They have no reason to bother keeping the place staffed and heavily armed just as a ruse when the supposedly fake security is working perfectly well.
>>
>>17554447
Try reading a Stanislaw lem novel for opening your perspectives. I recommend Eden There is a pirate bay pack on him.
>>
>>17553103
>>17553103
Protip: touchscreens were invented in the 60s and after all military uses were exhausted they released them to the public. Military technology is up to 100 years ahead of mainstream. You couldn't imagine the types of technology they have been developing and have developed.
>>
>>17553281
Kek
>>
>>17555781
>touchscreens were invented in the 60s
My grandpa told me he used something called a slide to move screen in the 1950's. That sounded a lot like a touch screen tablet. I didn't believe him until I saw a touch screen tablet for the first time.
>>
>>17555733
because it's a government areal surveillance base... things involving intelligence and espionage are generally good to keep secret. the fact that the government couldn't keep a wire in a hotel meeting room a secret is ample evidence that they certainly couldn't keep the biggest discovery in human history a secret.
>>
>>17555733
we know the history of area 51 pretty much up until the end of the cold war, there are offical histories from Lockheed, the CIA and airforce. project aquatone, oxcart, tacit blue, red hat migs etc..

stop saying bullshit
>>
>>17553158
Also, why a concrete plant?
>>
>>17555907
The Government you see is not the one that controls. The true government you've never seen and will never hear of
>>
Specifically at area 51, they have triangle craft that utilizes spinning plasma to generate anti-gravity fields.

They got this from the nordic collective.

I'm someone who would know.
>>
>>17555952
Yeah, they work for Ialtabaoth, the winged reptilian from Aln orion.
>>
>>17554057
Wrong, it's because aliens are spirits.
>>
>>17556128
Everything you see before you is spirit, merely varying degrees between spirit and matter.
>>
>>17555927
I'm not saying bullshit. I'm saying it isn't a massive red herring to distract from the real secret experimental military base.
>>
>>17555952
Because they're in Area 51.
>>
>>17556115
>Nordic collective
As in the guys who make pottery and wall decorations and shit?
>>
>>17555951
to make concrete onsite and not truck it in over dirt roads for many miles
>>
>>17556115
toplel
wew lad
>>
Is the president allowed to go the Area 51 whenever he wants?
>>
>>17556257
Doubtful.
>>
>>17554083
>aliens seed life on earth
>fast-forward millions of years
>primates have evolved
>fast-forward a bit more
>they want to keep their feet warm
>create socks
>???
>just as planned

If you want a pair of socks, you must first create humanity.
>>
>>17556115
I assume you're referring to the TR-series 'black manta'. There was a disgraced scientist who claimed there was two of them, and running plasma through a reactor hot and fast enough caused the protons to separate out or something like that.

Then they made an anime about it, not even joking.
>>
>>17556128
Some of them, only the worst.
>>
>>17556260
LBJ went there to see the A-12
>>
File: coffee3.jpg (241KB, 1284x600px) Image search: [Google]
coffee3.jpg
241KB, 1284x600px
>>17553447
>>
>>17554663
>hive mind
Oh.. And we don't?
>>
>>17555815
>>17555781
I mean.. Just think about that... nazi germany already had 3d movies in the cinemas.. the allies got the technology after the war and kept it hidden till like the 70s
and today they present it to use like the new big thing

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2011/feb/16/nazi-3d-films-discovered
>>
>>17556531
3D movies were a big fad in the 1950s
>>
>>17556634
Yes. I've read it myself it was 16years..but still.. I just wanted to give an legitimate example of that this stuff happens..
I couldn't believe it at all that they watched stuff in 3d so early
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.