[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/, I'm freaking out a little bit. I'm seeing orbs.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: Smile.jpg (78KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
Smile.jpg
78KB, 400x500px
/x/, I'm freaking out a little bit.

I'm seeing orbs. That's the only way I can describe them and I'm not talking about orbs in images, I'm talking about in reality. The first time I saw one was at the supermarket, a circle of bright white light moved across the floor of one of the aisles I was walking down, my brother saw it too and we couldn't explain it. There were no lights above us capable of producing what we saw, and the light passed over the shadows of other objects. It moved quickly from beneath one of the shelving units and crossed over to the other shelving unit of the aisle a couple of years ahead of us. I tried playing it off as a reflection of light, even though there wasn't anything above us which was capable of reflecting light like that. That was about a week ago.

But last night has fucked me up. It was around 9pm and I needed to pick up a few things from the store. I was leaving my apartment and as I was walking down the stairwell, I realised I forgot to lock my door so I turn around to go back up and, right there, the same white circle of of bright white light made its way from beneath my apartment door and across the landing in front of me and disappeared into where the floor meets the wall on the opposite side. The lights were out on my floor. The only lights that were on were beneath my floor, which was nothing more than a soft glow.

Please /x/, do you have any idea what I saw?
>>
A couple of yards ahead of us*

Fucking phone and it's autocorrect.
>>
>>17551778
You are being fucked with my inter dimensional beings. Charge the orbs like you will attack them and they will never comeback
>>
>>17552121
Elaborate please, why would they want to fuck with me?
>>
>>17553420
Maybe you got cursed
>>
>>17551778
you might have a parasitic infection.

parasites tend to acumulate in the retina and cause weird "visions".

seek a doctor.
>>
>>17553422
My life has been pretty good these days, it's a pretty shitty curse if that's the case
>>
>>17553430
My brother saw the first one though. Do we both have parasitic infections? Please.
>>
Go see a doctor.
>>
>>17553433
If you're this worried about it it's actually quite effective. But curses aren't real I was just playing along with your RP. You're a good creative writer though, you'll fit in here.
>>
/x/, I can't stress this enough - This actually happened to me and I am legitimately freaked out. I've always wanted a paranormal event to happen to me and now I have this I'm actually scared as fuck and I need closure
>>
>>17553453
I'm not RP'ing.
>>
>>17553461
I recognize your writing style, you're getting more believable as you go but this post really killed the whole thing. Try again later.
>>
>>17553450
And say what exactly?
>>
>>17553478
What the fuck are you even taking about? Fucking /x/, I swear to god. I am asking for your input on my seemingly paranormal situation, I am not RP'ing and the last post I made here was over a month ago in a creepy pasta thread. Stop implying shit, you're even more paranoid than I am.
>>
I'm going to ignore any posts implying I'm some creative writer or some shit. Please, if anyone has any idea what I saw I'd love to hear what you have to say
>>
>>17553485
Describe your symptoms. Let him try to figure out what's wrong. Have you never gone to a doctor before?
>>
>>17553495
Cool RP, bro.
>>
I hate you all.
>>
>>17553510
I had a full body check in January and all my stats are fine. I had my eyes checked in March and they are also in great shape. You want to stop obsessing over my health and maybe give your input on my situation?
>>
>>17553430
His brother saw the same image. Unless they have the same parasitic infection, and had the same illusion at the same time, which is unlikely.
>>
>>17553495
>role playing unironically
>>
>>17551778
obviously nobody here can tell you jack shit about what to do about paranormal orbs. I'd recommend seeing a doctor if it continues. Or throw bibles at them or something, idk
>>
>>17553495
They're disembodied spirits who are hanging around. Nothing spooky like ghosts or demons, just essences without a home. Do some smudging, try to bring some sanctity into your home and you'll have less trespassers.
>>
>>17555559
OK, thanks
>>
>>17553461
I can't stress this enough. I don't believe you. I wasn't going to say anything, but I need closure.
>>
>>17555655
OK then, move on and find another thread. What a pointless post
>>
>>17551778
Do you get any vibes from them?
>>
>>17555669
Not really, no. On both occasions, they moved really fast as if they're aware I can see them. The more I think of it, the more I think it's a case of this: >>17555559
>>
>>17551778
I've seen one.

In. A cemetery late at night one the size of a volleyball appeared about en feet from me. It was about two or.Three feet off the ground -there were no light sources around and if anyone else was walking around, my friend and I would have heard their footsteps crunching the dead leaves on the ground
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.