[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help, pic semirelated Some background: my family owns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

File: ranch dogs.jpg (86KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
ranch dogs.jpg
86KB, 960x540px
I need help, pic semirelated

Some background: my family owns land in Mexico, near the border. Great-great grandparents bought it from the government, who had previously seized it from local Indians. As a result, over the generations we've found numerous artifacts and whatnot, including skeletons. We don't keep anything though, we donate everything to a museum in Tecate or just leave it where we found it.
Although there is a mostly modern house on the property, there is also great-great grandpa's house on the opposite corner. No one has lived in it since 1990 or earlier, and it's just been sitting there slowly crumbling to dust. It was furnished and okay looking, but got ransacked by the cartel or some shit and everything of worth is either broken or stolen, and everything else got left to rot. Near it is an equally destructed chicken coop/shack. I remember being a kid and running through it, scaring the crap out of the chickens and pigeons, but now it is empty, rusting, and structurally unsound. It as/is quite large though so, kind of like a small apartment. Again, all this is on the edge of the property, closest edge to the border and farthest from neighboring ranches.

Anyways

>be me
>typical american cityslicker
>goes to mexico about 1-2 times a month to fuck around with cousins on ranch
>fun times
>~6 months ago start having this weird ass dream

Every single night without fail:

>I'm on our property walking down a trail towards great great grandpa's house
>my dog and unidentifiable person with me
>making small talk about some shit
>house comes into view

At this part I feel something is terribly wrong. I just feel very, very ill at ease all of a sudden. Not scared exactly, but apprehensive.

>other person says nothing, keeps walking
>dog and I follow
>within 20 feet of house now
>dog suddenly takes off and runs out of sight, behind the house and towards the coop
>wtfdoggo.jpg
>i look to the other person but they're not there anymore, it's just me now
>oh
>>
cont.

greentext is annoying so normal words now.

Now something about the general atmosphere of the dream changes. Lines get sharper, the shadows get darker, I'm not exactly sure. But something changes and nothing seems familiar or welcoming anymore.

I'm about to start walking in the direction my dog ran in, when I hear the most god awful noise I have ever heard. It is some sort of screaming, but not exactly an animal and not exactly human. I don't really now how to describe it but it is not a noise made in fear. Just by hearing it you know that whatever is making is angry. Very angry. It is a noise made by pure rage. At this point, sometimes I wake up and my ears are ringing. I don't sleep for the rest of the night.

Sometimes I don't wake up just yet though. If I don't, then the screaming continues for about 15 dream-seconds, during which I cannot move or do anything. The world gets distorted slightly more by the end of it, again not incredibly noticeable, but increases the sense of being unwanted and foreign.

Although every fiber in me is telling me to gtfo of there and don't look back, I pull a white person in a horror movie and run after my dog. Get behind the house and don't see him, so I go into the coop. He is not immediately seen there either, but what I do see distracts me from finding him. In the middle of the coop, facing away from me, is a guy. This person is naked, wrinkled, and looks vaguely Asian. The skin looks leathery and what little hair he has is white. He is very skinny, but not emaciated.
>>
cont.

My initial reaction is confusion. I don't even feel scared, I'm just fucking confused. I've seen weird shit irl on the ranch but this is so unexpected and just fucking weird that I call out to the person, asking if they had a run in with the cartel or something. Would not do this in real life for several reasons, but it's a dream so whatever I guess.

When I talk, the person turns around. His feet remain in the same place, unmoved, but the rest of him turn in various stages (legs slightly, hips half way, etc) until his head is completely facing me. Like this, but with a person https://static.dezeen.com/uploads/2013/11/Wooden-staircase-in-Split-Flat-by-QC_dezeen_6sq.jpg , if that makes sense.

Now I am scared, I am fucking terrified, because not only do people not move like that, but his face is fucking horrifying. It doesn't have eyes, just smoothness over the sockets. The rest of the skin is peeled off in random strips, as if with a potato peeler. The mouth is hanging open and toothless, gumless, everythingless. it is just...a fleshy hole.

Now the scream starts again, but unbearably louder and gets all distorted. I wake up and that is that.

I've had this dream, as previously stated, for about 6 months every night now. No fucking idea why or what it means. Creepy things have been known to happen now and then on the ranch, but I've always felt secure and at home there. I still do, kinda, but I get a feeling of being intensely watched now whenever I set foot on our property, and without telling or asking them directly I have found out my other cousins do as well.

what do
>>
Personally, I think you and your cousins should go there maybe with guns n shit and check shit out and see what's what. Now whether or not you want to take the advice of some faggot from New Jersey is up to you but that's my 2 cents
>>
Any older relatives you could ask?
Maybe some kind of old diary or whatever?
See if you can find out if anything tangible has happened on the piece of land, ie cult activity, burial ground, etc.
>>
Sounds like you need to seek out a medicine man, Poncho. Need big medicine to solve this.

From what you're describing, it seems like the man is/was obviously an Indian, and some bad, fucked up things were done to him. Sounds like he was skinned alive, maybe had his eyes put out.

He may be innocent blood and crying out for help. Or he could have been a rapist or a murderer and he's just buttmad. Some shaman work might illuminate the subject further.
>>
>>17549997
Last month I actually got the balls and convinced them to come with me to go do so, sans the guns because other people were off shooting rabbits or coyotes or some shit. Nothing there, if anything more run down than normal.

we did however find a hole under the house, like in the foundation. I crawled in because I am stupid, but nothing there either except a shoe. and rat piss.
>>
>>17550010
I have my grandma, but that's all. Both granddads are MIA. Anyone older is long dead. I will ask her though.
>>
>>17550024
thanks tonto
>>
OP here

maybe dwelling on this subject made me too on edge and I'm reading too much into it but I went out side to check on my rabbits and they are everywhere what the fuck.

they have share a coop with chickens and it is split in half with a door thing in the middle, but is only like half a door so the top third isn't there to let the chickens go to either side. it's tall enough that the rabbits can't scrabble their way over and besides, no scratches on top to indicate they did.

But the males are separated from the females and the babies, and though they dig holes everything is properly chicken wired in, above ground and below.

I went outside to check on them and they are all mixed in on the male side and the females want to get back to their dens in their 'house' thing and are scampering around in a panic.

how the fuck did they get mixed there are no holes and if they could jump over they would've unmixed themselves already
>>
>>17549724
you have a lot of great word-selections
>>
Learn to lucid dream and ask the guy to show you what's up. At the very least, you'll learn to control the dream so it doesn't bother you.

Might be some indian still buried there or whose spirit is still attached in some way, or maybe the cartels did something, buried someone there. You asked about the cartel, and it seemed like that got a reaction, so that might be significant.

Or, between the natives and the cartels, you could be creating this drama in your own head just from your imagination of what went on in that region.

Who knows, maybe it's a premonition. A warning that someone actually is watching you guys on your ranch with bad intentions.
>>
File: 1456797398334.gif (2MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1456797398334.gif
2MB, 360x240px
>>17550027

you need to go by sunset or dawn :B
>>
>>17550087
i try
>>
>>17550075
Now that's bizarre.

Separate them and set up a camera. If it happens again you'll have footage of what's going on. Hopefully you'll post it on here.

Keep us posted anyway OP, I'm invested in your story now. Any pics of the ranch (the pic in your OP?) would be nice, especially the rabbit situation.
>>
>>17550097
fucking love nanalan
>>
>>17550096
noted. in all likeness it is my imagination but i want to believe and all that crap
>>
>>17550109
Yes, is pic in OP. our land has these big ass rock mountains on it, that's a view from one of them. give me a sec and I can find more
>>
File: IMG_20150919_190311.jpg (743KB, 1804x1804px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150919_190311.jpg
743KB, 1804x1804px
more pics, goat edition
>>
>>17550157
Very nice, thanks. This ranch looks and sounds great so far (apart from the spoops). Rabbits, chickens, goats...

I could live like that. Is there much maintenance for those critters? Do you get much meat/eggs/milk out of them?
>>
actually now i'm reminded of something i had forgotten. goats pictured are now feral, but were once part of a larger herd we raised, like 15+. One time i visited and they were not there anymore, pen was empty, whole shebang

>wtf.jpg

ask cousins who lived there what happened to them, and all they would say is that the dogs ate them. like just straight up attacked them and shit. i called bullshit cause their dogs are ranch dogs, have lived around animals and what the fuck how could they just all of a sudden kill ~10 goats.

it's been years and they refuse to elaborate further and honestly i can't believe i forgot.
they did kill all of their dogs after that except one so idk
>>
>>17550172
rabbits and chickens are actually at my cityslicker home (in usa right now). there are only those three goats, and since they are feral cannot get shit from them. but we have wild cows and horses come through and we take care of them.

as for meat and etc, chickens and rabbits are great producers, 6 chickens and a daily egg production of 15 eggs. not very high maintenance for small animals but level of work goes up with size
>>
File: IMG_20160405_174154_202.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160405_174154_202.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
here is coop. rabbits are separated again, but note the sprays of rabbit semen on the female side so I guess at least one male made it over there
>>
>>17550097
i plan on staying the night this weekend actually so probably will do
>>
File: IMG_4146.jpg (472KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4146.jpg
472KB, 1600x1200px
there are alot of caves and shit in the rocks too. here is op being a fgt in one.
>>
>>17550024
This. Sounds like a war cry. Listen to Apache and Crow war cries on the net and see if it sounds familiar.
>>
File: mega rabbit.jpg (172KB, 816x459px) Image search: [Google]
mega rabbit.jpg
172KB, 816x459px
>>17550198
>sprays of rabbit semen on the female side
You surely don't mean all this on the back wall. How much jizz come out of a rabbit?
>>
>>17550238
trust me, they cum literal buckets and have a range of 4 ft. they are a mixed breed but probably new zealand whites
>>
OP will be back in like an hour, i have a theater class thing to go to

>inb4 fgt
>>
>>17550173
Crazy. I can't believe dogs would do that unless starving or rabid.

Is there a lot of cartel activity in that area because I find it easier to believe a bunch of nutters with guns did it, although that might be my ignorant prejudice showing. All we hear about Mexico over here in the UK is cartels and gang wars. It looks beautiful from your pics though.

Your cousins might say the dogs did it out of embarrassment or something, or not to frighten you, idk.
>>
>>17550216
If anything, look up a Navajo war cry if it's out there. US & Mexican border was where they were.
>>
OP is back, I had messaged my grandma before I left about all this asking for her input, and turned on my phone after class to three missed calls from her

Oh boy

Will call her back then report to you guys
>>
>>17550277
Yeah we do get a lot of cartel shit going down around here, but they would straight up tell me if it was them. Ten years back, we were kids but everyone still told us when they came on to our land and kidnapped two cousins (they got away)
>>
ok so this is weird, i got a super strange answer from my grandma. now she is very into the occult and all that jazz, very 'i want to believe'. she was on the mexican version of ancient aliens or so my cousins tell me, idk if they are fucking with me or not. totally something she would do though.

but basically i called her back and she straight up told me to not dig into it. just really fucking weird of her to respond like that, normally she would be all excited and interested
>>
>>17550483
Damn, two of your family were kidnapped by Mexican cartel and escaped? Now that's the kind of story /x/ likes. More details on that if you have 'em please!

Also want to hear what your gran says about spooky Mexican ranch...

-update before posting-

>>17550706
What did she say not to dig into? Spooky ranch nightmares or the Mexican goat massacre?

I think people who are hardcore into the occult are often the first to say "leave it alone." Along with religious folk, they're the few who actually take it seriously.
>>
>>17550261
fgt :^)
>>
>>17550745
spoopy nightmares. didn't tell her about the goats because for some reason it slipped my mind again until your post reminded me. i've been super absentminded lately

And yeah i guess that makes sense, but it's just not like her to leave shit alone, she's a fucking badass man.

will expand on cartel in next post
>>
>>17550745
anyways on the cartel thing, i don't know the details too well cause i wasn't there personally but here goes:

it happened when i was 10? 9? my regular blood cousins were even younger, but the cousins who got kidnapped were kind of like friends of the family and got 'adopted' in. they were around 14-15, a bit older. they were nice enough, but typical lazy skinny teens.

But it was around dusk, and every one was in the modern house just doing mexican shit.

>loteria
>tecate beer
>guitar hero

fun. obviously they have the lights on, and being the only source of artificial lights for nearly a mile they are well visible, in the dark at least. the house was pretty new, and for whatever reason they hadn't gotten around to barring the windows and other security etc yet. i think that's why i ended up not being there, dad is a paranoid borderline shizo and probably refused to take his family there with only guns for protection.

it's around 10pm and everyone is relaxed and etc, and then they hear a car engine rev quite loudly. they aren't expecting anyone to show up so it's either the police or the cartel. 5 sec later the windows in the front of the house get shot out.

>itsthecartel.jpg
>chingatumadre.exe

here is where shit hits the fucking fan. everyone in the family tells it differently but the general gist is:

>cartel member climbs in through the goddamn window and opens the door for all his amigos
>fiesta time
>they point fucking assault rifles at everyone, demanding money and other valuables
>family complies because everyone they care about will literally fucking die if they resist
>for some reason they ignore the various females and demand the two lanky gross male teens
>cartelconfirmed4fgts
>uncles protest but they shut them up very quickly
>still pointing guns, they take the two guys and get in their cars and leave
>>
>>17550869
cont.

HOWEVER

one of the two kids decides to fuck everything, waits until cartel's general guard is down, and uses his untapped weeboo rage/fear teenage strength to mortal kombat the guy immediately next to him and takes off running into the oak grove. they take shots at him/give chase but he hides in the trees and comes back the next morning.

Now here i really can't remember much, but the guy they still have, they took him to their hideout in the desert and didn't do too much of horrible things to him, and he managed to escape after a week. both cousins were able to help the police bust the shit out of that specific cartel gang, but i think now they are in the mexican equivalent of witness protection.

>ohwell.img

no major cartel troubles since then.
>>
>>17550794
oh
>>
OP I would definitively try to get some answers from grandma. As of now she is your only lead into finding out more. As for how you have dealt with that dream for 6 months .... fuck that
>>
>>17550920
Recently I have dealt with it by avoiding sleep and staying up until I absolutely have to sleep and pass out :^)
>>
>>17550869
>that's why i ended up not being there, dad is a paranoid
Or in this case, right on the money.

That's an awesome story. I heard the kidnapping of males is for recruitment purposes. They make them fight (often to the death), then train and arm the winner and make him do mad cartel shit like shoot up a house and kidnap a couple of young lads.

Props to the pair of them for escaping. Poor bastards, especially the one left behind to face their wrath. Hope they're okay.

I have no idea what I would do if I was in the situation your uncles were in. Can't sit there and take it or they'll take your kids. Can't fight them because they have AK47s.

I'm with your dad here man, if something like that happened within 50 miles of where I live I'd either move or turn the house into a fortress.
>>
>>17550953
Like I said earlier ITT, learn to lucid dream.

You have a headstart because you have a clear dreamsign (that one specific dream that keeps happening). All you need now is to remember to check if you're dreaming whenever you get:

a) That trail
b) That unidentifiable person
c) That house coming into view from that angle
d) That screaming noise
e) That guy

If you make a conscious mental note to check if you're dreaming every single time one of those things comes up, even (and this is important) if you're SURE you're not dreaming, then you'll start to realise it's just a dream and you can relax and change it to whatever you want.

To check if you're dreaming, there are a bunch of techniques. Pinching yourself is the cliche, but I've never used that. The best I've found is to grab your nose. Close it up, both nostrils so you can't breathe through it. Mouth closed too. In a dream you can inhale even though your airways are blocked. In real life, you can't.

Once you're breathing through closed airways and you know you're dreaming, do whatever the fuck you want. The usual instincts are to do one of three things: Fly, Fuck or Fight. To be somewhere else or with someone else, close your eyes, expect them to be there when you open them, turn 180 and open them.

Good luck, some people find it easier than others but it's worth trying whatever your reasons.
>>
>>17550977
Yeah well shit happens in mexico. I've only told this story to people outside of the family twice before and they are amazed we still own land and live there after that. Although that is not normal, your idea of 'normal' gets skewed in a basically third world country.
>>
>>17551012
I've been looking up lucid dreaming after you first mentioned it and I think I will try it tonight. If this thread hasn't been nuked by when I wake up then I'll report back. Until then though I will fuck around until I fall asleep
>>
>>17551055
Might be a good idea to practice.

Close your eyes, imagine yourself being asleep and seeing/hearing that dream, imagine asking yourself at that point "am I dreaming?" then do the reality check (the nose thing). It's also useful to practice wondering if your dreaming while you're awake. For example, right now, how do you KNOW you're not dreaming? Check.

One technique people use is to set their alarm to go off about an hour before they would normally expect to wake. This should wake you up right in the middle of a dream, which you can then practice recognising as a dream. Then you go back to sleep and back into that same dream.

Again, good luck. Don't give up if it doesn't happen first time. Some people try for years and never make it. Most people need to keep a dream journal so they can spot recurring themes that alert them to a dream. If you have any questions or want to learn more, you're on the right board!

>>17515303
There's usually more than this. Search the catalog in a couple of days.
>>
Dream happened as scheduled, I couldn't really control it much, if at all. Oh well, I'll try again tonight
>>
>>17552706
Did you realise you were dreaming? Sounds like you did but you were still helpless.

I'm afraid I don't know much about techniques for controlling dreams once you're lucid, that part has usually come quite easy for me. The one I've heard is to spin, and "will" the environment to be what you want when you stop spinning. It helps a lot if you already have a destination in mind, so think of where you're going to be going before you go to bed and visualise making it appear around you. Preparation before sleep goes a long way in lucid dreaming.

Again, there's a popular dream thread here: >>17515303. You might want to link this thread in that one and ask for help, get a load of experts in here. I'd do it for you but it's your thread.
>>
>>17549724
next time wrestle with that man, trust me. this guy can't kill you in any way your fear makes him stronger but he can't do shit to you man just wrestle with him next time
>>
>>17550127
>i want to believe and all that crap
/x/ in a nutshell
>>
The rabbit cage thing is very skinwalker ranch. I hope you just have especially horny rabits and not extradimensional tricksters after you OP.
>>
>>17552880
Gonna need my brown pants for that
>>
>>17552767
Thanks for your advice. Currently in class, but I will definitely do a hell of a lot more research when I get home
>>
>>17553069
as long as I don't find them dead of their own accord then I can live with it I guess?
>>
>>17553154
Anon who suggested talking to your older relatives here, just came back on to see how this went.
I think it's pretty obvious your grandma has at least some kind of idea what your dream might mean.
Press her for information (in a polite, grandson-to-grandmother fashion, of course) and see what she knows. Tell her you're losing sleep because of it or something. Short of lucid dreaming and forcing the eyeless to tell you what he wants, this is probably your best option of getting to the next step in figuring it out.
>>
Bumperino
>>
>>17555493
And a bump out of th EU too :)
>>
bumpin
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.