[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The main reason I'm writing this is because I need help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Image.jpg (10KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
10KB, 640x480px
The main reason I'm writing this is because I need help with some serious stuff I've been experiencing during the last three weeks.
If anyone knows what the fuck is happening, I would really apreciate his/her help.

My mom died two months ago. She had been fighting against cancer since 2008 and I think she is visiting me every night.
I can hear how she turn on the kitchen's lights past midnight and also how she does housework like a living person.
After all this, she goes to her bedroom and everything ends.
Last night, while she did her tour, I tried to take a picture of her, but I was fucking scared and I couldn't do it well.
You can see her nightgown in one side of the picture.
>>
>>17549434
Sorry for you loss anon. Have you tried a voice recorder? I am new to this stuff, so perhaps someone else might be able to help you more than I can.
>>
>>17549434
>>17550065
Also is the gown in the top mid part of the pic? It's too dark to make out anything.
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 640x480px
Not OP but I screwed with the colors, because I wanted to know what I was supposed to be looking at. It looks like a basement ceiling.
>>
OP is kill?
>>
https://youtu.be/rJSFrKthLZg
Some people use a radio or cb scanner on quickest scan setting to try and catch a voice answering a question.
This guys makes devices from guitar sound equipment , amp and pedals. I think he says he has a video tutorial on making one. They're really clean sounding.
>>
File: 1298161676504.jpg (18KB, 650x663px) Image search: [Google]
1298161676504.jpg
18KB, 650x663px
OP, you do realize she has come back to haunt you because she hates you, right? All her sacrifice on your behalf, and what gratitude did you show? She could have had a life, but she spent it on you, and she resents you for it.
>>
>>17550065
Thank you, Anon. I've recently contact with a guy from the city where I live that can help me with all that sound stuff. I wonder we could record something helpful cause this is really freaking me out.
>>
I would like to thank everyone who has tried to help me. I will give you all the information I can in the next hours.
Some things happened between my first comment and this one. I'm working now, so I can't write everyone here but, like a I said, thank you.
>>
This reminds mr of when my grandpa died 12 years ago and after his death people would see a shadow walking in his room, then the family decided to search the room and found hidden cash bundles and then they never saw the shadow again. Maybe your mom is trying to show you something?
>>
Bump for more info
>>
File: 1459907143080.jpg (143KB, 1281x481px) Image search: [Google]
1459907143080.jpg
143KB, 1281x481px
Someone made the picture lighter (sorry for the bad resolution, my cell is not a very good one) and now it's easier to see my mother's nightgown.

These pictures have been taken from my room.

I met with a guy who knows stuff about voice recordering and media and we tried to catch something when I went back home after work.
The results have been really scary.

How can I upload this mp3 files for you?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.