[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to be null to the paranormal? I live in a supposedly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 900x2455px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 900x2455px
Is it possible to be null to the paranormal? I live in a supposedly very haunted house, but I have never seen or heard dick. Even a psychic my parents brought in found that my room was completely empty of anything at all, as if it was completely different from the house.
>>
>>17549172
That wouldn't be being null, or merely deaf to the paranormal. If the psychic was telling it straight, that'd mean that you were somehow driving paranormal entities/energy away from your area. Otherwise, she would have detected plenty even though you didn't.

>is it possible?
Almost anything is *possible* with the paranormal. But it's also possible that the psychic told you what you wanted to hear in order to please a customer and keep the money coming in. I wouldn't be certain one way or the other with such little information.
>>
File: 65564.jpg (14KB, 288x360px) Image search: [Google]
65564.jpg
14KB, 288x360px
>I have never seen or heard dick.
>my room completely empty
>>
>>17549186
Honestly I don't believe in psychics, but this one certainly knew things she simply could not ever know. And she didn't do the dance around from what I know, although I never met her.
But yeah, I do fap in my room. That shouldn't be enough to really completely drive everything out, right?
>>
Sorry kid, you're not insane, deluded or both. I'm afraid this board's not for you.
>>
>>17549199
it's actually well recorded paranormal science fact that paranormal things are scared off by masturbation. Jacking off out in the open spooks off the spooks, or at least makes it too awkward for them. Great way to deal with demons causing sleep paralysis
>>
>>17549210
That'd be great if the spooks weren't supposedly both my grandparents and a twelve year okd girl
>>
>>17549210
Please do provide source on that claim Biff.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.