[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ are fairies and gnomes real? I'm asking because i want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

/x/ are fairies and gnomes real? I'm asking because i want to go innawoods (UK) and communicate with them and enter fairy realm, i've always had a fascination with nature spirits and fairies and green men. please help
>>
>>17548882
>/x/ are fairies and gnomes real?

No you retard. What the hell is wrong with you?
>>
>>17548899
then how come every culture in the world has had tales and stories of gnomelike creatures and nature spirits?

retard
>>
there was a similar thread yesterday, answers await
>>17541008
>>
>>17548908
you could also ask
>then how come every culture in the world has had tales and stories of gnomelike creatures and nature spirits, despite having no physical evidence of such creatures?
>>
File: tuatha-de-danann.jpg (102KB, 400x243px) Image search: [Google]
tuatha-de-danann.jpg
102KB, 400x243px
>>17548882
The old legends of Britain and Ireland speak of the Tuatha De Dannan a race of super beings who fought off the evil Fomorii, a race of humanoids that lived beneath the sea. Later the Milesians came under the King Miles Easpain and defeated the Tuatha De Dannan, for a while the Milesians worshiped the Tuatha De Dannan as Gods, when the religion of the cross came the Gods fled to the Sidhe and became regarded as the Fae or Fairy folk.
They dwell inside the hills, ancient places and in the other world. Sites include the river Afon Cych in which Arawn was said to appear to the King Pwyll of Dyfed, Llanddeusant is the site of the burial of Branwen.
If you want to know more read into these ancient beings. Generally the only mortals they were known to associate with were great heroes of their day, they have been shunned by humanity and probably wont appear to you. Still maybe their lonely in their ancient graves, just don't be disrespectful and have a good reason for doing what it is your doing.
>>
>>17550181
I'm sad this is the true origin of fae. It means my fantasy of being brutally dominated by an 8inch bug lady is ruined.
>>
File: AnimeFairy.jpg (40KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
AnimeFairy.jpg
40KB, 375x500px
>>17550193
I've never contacted them, maybe that's what they want too but you are too tsundere to ask.
>>
>>17548908
>then how come every culture in the world has had tales and stories of gnomelike creatures and nature spirits?

Archetypes.
>>
>>17550207
I-ITS NOT LIKE I WANT YOU TO USE A MAGIC STRAP ON OR ANYTHING BAKA
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.