[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help me iterate intelligently to people how the 9/11 conspiracy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 13

File: 1RHsi9F-e1457121371729.jpg (95KB, 500x595px) Image search: [Google]
1RHsi9F-e1457121371729.jpg
95KB, 500x595px
Please help me iterate intelligently to people how the 9/11 conspiracy went down. Did the US government fund Bin Laden? If Bin Laden didn't do it wouldn't he have denied it?

Please Red Pill me...
>>
i personally think, this is one of the best informational documentaries to start with. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
>>
>>17548667
Thanks!
>>
read "the looming tower" by lawrence wright, then "the longest war" by peter bergen. much more interesting and factual than retarded autist conspiracies and badly made youtube crap
>>
>>17548654
Bin Laden?

Kek.

Do people still think he was involved?

You Americans really have fucked us all. That one lie kicked off all this Al-Qaeda, ISIS shit.
>>
>>17548728
Explain who was involved then and why didn't Bin Laden deny it?
>>
No interest in this?
>>
>>17549146
Thankfully in the past 15-odd fucking years most folks have probably done their own research and moved on from this horseshit
>>
>>17548654
youll never trust this anyway so here goes.

some clowns built new york city in the swamp, literally on a reptilian nest. it was quickly controlled by a zombie mayor who never cared about the crime. also never addressed the weird creature shit that happened and the missing people. mind you this is like 1700s. still... for some reason grew faster than every other city ever had. and quickly was filled with zombie elites that support the zombie mayor. new york city its a helldream. it was always filled with murderers and rapists. its run by puppet government and rich dreaming-zombie elites. (gulliani even dressed as a clown once i think right?). nobody is safe in that city.

its so fucking zombie we could literally fly planes into it and say 911, the rest of us are fighting aliens?? and nothing will probably change. anyway the whole 911 thing is we cant let you push the empire shit anymore. cuz most people think any empire is are zombie (like the church, or the newspaper). nowadays the internet is fuckin zomboland too. muh cat pictures, my baby pics... fuckin wtf people are dumb as rocks.

also things invented in NYC or by people from NYC include shit like: poison mercury shots, fluoride water, lobotomy, snake oil (the first one and its many iterations after), the abomb (?), aids virus, straight jackets, shit like that.
oh ur newspaper is shill as fuck too NYT... they are so fucking evil......
>>
>>17548667

>Everything is a Rich Man's Trick

Sounds objective.
>>
There's a board for that, >>>/pol/
tldr it's the jews
>>
>WTC7
>WTC7
>WTC7
>WTC7
>WTC7
the details can't be explained, how many people on earth do you think honestly know all the specifics? george W probably didn't even know everything.

WTC7's collapse proves the conspiracy. there is no logical explanation for the way it collapsed (simultaneously from the bottom). most people aren't even aware that a third skyscraper fell that day. BBC reported the building fell and why it fell before it actually did.

if you approach people about the twin towers they can always point the the planes crashing into them as the cause and that muslims were flying the planes, it's 15 years later you're not going to change anyone's mind on the aspect.
>>
>>17549611
just to reiterate on this...Osama bin Laden was found to have troves of conspiracy literature in his compound. look it up. even he had no idea what was going on.
>>
>>17549611

I'm sure the two 1,300-foot skyscrapers collapsing right next to it did nothing to damage its structure or anything. Fuckin troofers.
>>
>>17548654
they used Bin Laden as a scapegoat because Bin Laden couldn't have had the buildings rigged with explosives
the only person who probably could have gotten away with that was the Silverstein guy who owned the buildings and got paid 3.5 billion dollars for each plane that hit the towers
>>
There's plenty of information already out their for you to find ,the biggest thing for me though is that 3 skyscrapers collapsed (using only 2 planes) in a way that broke the basic laws of gravity and physics.
>>
>>17548747
>be you
>chilling in a cave
>get sudden international notoriety for something you didn't do
>men fight for you
>women lust for you
>everybody knows you

Would you give that up?
>>
>>17548712
Can you share some of what you found interesting about on or the other?
>>
>>17549559
Lobotomies were founded in Danvers, MA...
>>
>>17549559
you sound dumb as a rock
>>
>>17549559
Brilliant!!!
>>
>>17549655
True that's what I was thinking...
>>
File: 1391887277660.jpg (51KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1391887277660.jpg
51KB, 604x453px
>>17549645
>muh jet fuel
>>
File: 1416693952591.jpg (75KB, 637x800px) Image search: [Google]
1416693952591.jpg
75KB, 637x800px
>>17548654
my mother told me someone leaked some kind of docs that said the people who were against the false flag were put in a meeting at the pentagon where the missile hit. she died a few weeks later so i could not ask where she saw this info.

anyone hear of this?
>>
>>17548747
he did deny it tho. it was only that dark motherfucker who took claim for it. dude claiming to ba osama but didnt even resemble him
>>
>>17550501

convenient how none of these buildings also had a large airliner run into them at several hundred miles per hour, it's almost as if that might have an effect on the structure.
>>
>>17548747
He did deny it.
>>
>>17549638
WTC 7 had a solid core construction, that shit isn't going to fall no matter how much damage the outer skin takes.
>>
>>17550771
The buildings were made to be able to withstand an airplane.
>>
>>17550536
interesting
>>
>>17550546
when they supposedly found and killed OBL, it was said that among the personal items he had several books and videos about conspiracies-and a lot had to do with 911 false flag
>>
>>17549613

>Osama bin Ladens compound

Oh come on, don't want to seem like a conspiracy nut but I'm pretty sure we can all agree tha Bin Laden is long gone and the whole - I killed Osama bin Laden by Obama right after he got elected was absolute horse shit.
>>
>>17550777
Source?
>>17551159
Said by whom?
>>
>>17548654
Mom spaghetti never forghetti
>>
>>17548667
I'm so glad you didn't post Zeitgeist. Those lying fucking retards, their Ancient Aliens-tier levels of lies.
>>
>>17548654
Bin Laden did deny responsibilities.
>>
>>17551217

Some parts of zeitgeist are really informing actually, especially the parts about banking but that only makes sense because zeitgeist was made by dirty fucking jews.
>>
File: 1435945273735.jpg (26KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1435945273735.jpg
26KB, 600x450px
>>17551268
>Some parts of zeitgeist are really informing actually, especially the parts about banking
>>
You guys DO know that the WTC7 was imploded because of the risk right?
And that this is common sense

RIGHT?
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 519x644px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 519x644px
>>17549611
How come this building didn't collapse?
I think this got hit by a bigger aircraft.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 500x641px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 500x641px
>>17549611
>>
>>17549611
>>17551023
The details can be explained. Manhattan has soft ground. The two skyscrapers falling next to it damaged the structural and foundational stability of the building, which, along with fires, resulted in the failure of a critical internal column that caused the collapse you see.

The BBC predicting the collapse of a building which was inevitably going to do so is not magic.

>>17551168
>>17551159

The Bush administration let Osama live because they understood that he was out of the game and a lame duck leader. It was the CIA's advice. Obama killed him for publicity reasons, or because some sense of morality overrode his good sense.

Nobody killed and replaced Osama Bin Laden.
>>
>>17551745

Except no one ever made a statement about it and there is no way they would destroy it so quickly and efficiently after the planes hit...
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 251x201px
>>17548667
I started posting this on here a few months ago THANK GOD people are watching it. The films Loose Change and Zeitgeist are also must see
>>
>>17551764
Do you actually believe that shit? OBL likely died of kidney failure in 2001-2002.
>>
>>17551751
empire state building has a better design and construction
>>
>>17551827
No he didn't. We kept him alive for the stability he brought to their organization.

Actually think about what you are saying. CIA wants him alive, so they cover up his death. Instead of letting this beneficial illusion alone, we then proceed to pretend and kill him, against or own interest? The only reason we would kill him is if he was still alive and someone made the call on non-pragmatic moral convictions.
>>
>>17549559
I was willing to read that whole post if you had remained coherent.

You dissapoint me, anon.
>>
>>17551794
if you liked Loose Change you'll love this equally fact based documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saHs6J0OXVI
>>
>>17548654
Isralies organized it to destabilize the middle east. Up until the war on terror Israel was Islam's only target, now the attacks are spread out to Europe and the US, who regularly bomb the enemies of Israel. Bin Laden was just a radical religious nut who accepted the job to make a name for himself and get his 72 virgin goats, they truly believe killing infidels gets their souls into paradise.

They're pulling some shady shit with ISIS too, getting ready to forward their plans of annexing "Greater Israel." Make no mistake, the Israelis want to be the next top dog, the next world's most powerful empire. They have infiltrators and spies in every Western nation and use them to use us to do their bidding. Part of their game is to weaken the competition, so it only suits them to fund terrorism and mass immigration to destabilize us. Who the fuck is George Soros, who's funding mass immigration protest groups? Israeli. Who the fuck is Dianne feinstein who's trying to disarm the Americans? Israeli. They're not even that good at hiding it, some are openly dual citizens. Most of them don't even take care to censor the parts that say "religion: Jewish" or "birthplace: Israel" on their wikipedia biography pages.

Look with your own eyes, don't depend on me to spell it out but I will anyway: J-E-W-S. They're in the later process of establishing a global shadow empire, and they're pretty damn good at what they do. They know more about subversion than the damn Marxists did... Oh yeah and guess who did that whole spread of communism thing that left so many millions dead or essentially enslaved?

Another time /x/, another time.
>>
>>17550546

Osama was a CIA psy-op after 911. I laughed my ass off when they supposedly killed him and didn't show picture of the body because they didn't want to "enflame" radical Muslims.
>>
>>17551751
B-25s weren't jet aircraft so they didn't contain jet fuel. The B-25 was also probably flying at a slower speed and was coming back from Europe so was most likely almost out of fuel. 767s weigh almost 40,000 pounds compared to a little over 20,000 pounds for the old B-25.
>>
>>17551172
https://youtu.be/ulWWKK3MLJA
>>
>>17551853
Agreed, Bush was just a Zionist puppet.
>>
File: 1427720151298.jpg (20KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
1427720151298.jpg
20KB, 500x348px
>>17548654
>retarded theory
the US government launched missiles at its own buildings and blamed it on sand niggers, nobody questioned it and we went to war

>what actually happened
shit was stirring up in the middle east for the past decade, due to both their own poor infrastructure and civil wars and the involvement of the west, so they planned a terrorist attack. Many people (lion of panjshir) warned us a few days in advance. the government either didn't take it seriously or stepped aside and let it happen to go invade the middle east
>>
>>17549611

I would just like to point out that no one outside of the USA believes the official story. Only USA residents defend that Bin Laden story shit. The rest of the world can see right through that horseshit.
>>
>>17549641

Bingo.
>>
>>17551147
>>17550536

Worth looking into...

http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/pentagon-victims.htm
>>
>>17552057

You should do some more research if you're going to discredit other people that have actually done so.
>>
http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/Cnn[1].Pentagon.Jamie.Mcintyre.swf
>>
>>17552057
>>17552066
but what actually happened was people from new york were spreading talk that the USA should take over the whole world and wallstreet should control everything
and then americans used their 3rd eyes and got saudis to fly planes into the 'empire buildings' and say call 911 (aliens) and managed to blame it on iraq

but you wouldnt believe that would you
truth is way out there man and also the other post about the swamp
>>
the official story wants to make all those responsible look like heroes in the process... it's pretty fucking funny.

>When this plane hit the Pentagon this morning, according to the Pentagon spokesman, Craig Quigley, the defense secretary, Donald Rumsfeld, incredibly is described as having run out of his office and down to actually help some of the victims onto stretchers until he was ushered into the National Military Command Center, the secure Nerve Center or War Room deep inside the Pentagon, where he remains at this time.
>>
>>17552125
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19t4k_cnn-jamie-mcintyre-changes-9-11-no_news
>>
>>17549559
>internet is fuckin zomboland too. muh cat pictures, my baby pics... fuckin wtf people are dumb as rocks.
Facebook. Your talking about Facebook. People are "dumb as rocks" for sharing baby pics to their friends and families (yes it's overdid, not my point).

It was interesting until that point. Interesting in the sense that I was reading the ramblings of some bat shit crazy lunatic, but still. If you don't get something as simple as fucking Facebook, you shouldn't use the Internet.
>>
>>17548654
>Please Red Pill me

Hi See Eye Ayy

kay den:
It was a rogue cabal of mainly US-based organizers and operatives with huge financial investments and liabilities (Wall Street thugs).
>>
>>17548654

I thought when it happened that it was just an attack, but then I learned that the CIA actually funded the terrorist groups against the Soviet Union in the 1980's. More or less they used the techniques and training against the country they helped.

I wouldn't say that the plane was empty or the people on it were moved to another location and killed, maybe. But what a decent number of Americans now know is that the US government had SOMETHING to do with this. It wasn't just a random attack.
>>
>>17548654
the real conspiracy is that there were even towers to begin with
>>
>>17552139
So what was Rummy really doing??
>>
>>17552252

eating mexican babies like the lizard that he is.
>>
>>17551131
not a boeing 777
>>
File: 1458432342375.png (866KB, 504x693px) Image search: [Google]
1458432342375.png
866KB, 504x693px
>>17548654
OP. jet memes can't meme dank fuel
>>
File: Flight93Crash[1].jpg (435KB, 800x535px) Image search: [Google]
Flight93Crash[1].jpg
435KB, 800x535px
>>17548654
What's important is to highlight what IS known and what ISN'T known. Don't let people humiliate you by getting you to parrot off a bunch of unprovable stuff.

We DO NOT KNOW who piloted the planes for sure. We DO NOT KNOW if the planes hitting the towers were even the same planes that went missing.

We DO know that some people were warned ahead of time to not fly or go to work in the buildings.

We DO know that this is the first time in history a plane hitting a building knocked the whole thing down... twice.

We DO know that fire doesn't make buildings collapse. Ever. Sometimes chunks fall off. They never, ever collapse like that.

We DO know that you can hear a series of explosions go off in sequence just before the towers fell as in a standard controlled demolition.

We DO know that it is a matter of public record that building 3 was "pulled"... the owner of the World Trade Center is on camera saying this... which is very odd. Because there were fires on the THIRD FLOOR of that building, and NO OTHERS, and the building had sustained nearly NO DAMAGE...

We DO know that the rubble was immediately taken away to a secret location by a company that was seemingly ready and waiting to do it.

We DO know that the Pentagon collision was just ridiculous... the hole in the side of the building would have taken something that doesn't crumple like an airplane to create, the WINGS would have caused SOME damage, and there was practically no rubble from the plane. It "vaporized"... which has never happened in any airplane collision ever... and people smelled cordite...

We DO know that Flight 93, the one that crashed in some field due to "the heroic actions of blah blah blah"... left no rubble either. No scorched earth from a fire. Nothing. It did. Not. Crash. There. (Crash site pictured.)

So those are the facts, the certainties and uncertainties. We DO NOT KNOW for a fact exactly who worked with who, or what went down exactly when, and we likely never will.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>>17551841
>>17551881
Shills spotted . We are all now a little bit dumber now because of that explanation. You can't be that stupid come on now it's like your not even trying .
>>
Google

Operation Northwoods
>>
>>17552300
He really does look reptilian
>>
File: Twin Towers.jpg (79KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Twin Towers.jpg
79KB, 600x400px
>>17552338
>We DO NOT KNOW for a fact exactly who worked with who, or what went down exactly when, and we likely never will.

This actually narrows down the pool of likely provocateurs.
>>
>>17552394

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK8Y2nO_8TM
>>
I like the truthfor911/remember building 7 vids on yt. They have structural engineers and architects give their view on what happened to all three buildings and also has testimony from emergency responders, https://youtu.be/4Nmj6t51Wz8
>>
>>17552426

Awesome.
>>
>>17551764
Lmao
>Structural fires caused building 7s collapse
Nigger please
>>
>>17551764

Osama died shortly after... Fox News reported it and the article is still up.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2001/12/26/report-bin-laden-already-dead.html
>>
>>17552426
Bizarre how he literally would not answer the question...
>>
>>17549559
I'll read stupid. I'll read crazy.

I won't read incoherent. I'm sorry.
>>
>>17552088
please post some more of your sources before changing your tinfoil hat then
>>
checkm
>>
>>17548654
I don't get why anyone thinks the government would bother faking 9/11.

I mean it wouldn't be the first time they invaded a random country for no reason.
>>
>>17551751
A B-25 is tiny compared to the Boeings that crashed into the WTC (About 16 meters vs. 58 meters for the smallest Boeing), not to mention that the B-25 is also a rotor plane and not a jet airliner, meaning that its top speed is about half of a Boeing's at best.

Also, the B-25 crashed into the Empire State Building while it was trying to land, so it was most likely not moving at top speed anyway.
>>
>>17552386
I'm pretty sure it wasn't possible for you to become any dumber.
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.