[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's get a psychedelics thread going. Is it normal to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

File: FB_IMG_1459831926856.jpg (73KB, 615x615px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459831926856.jpg
73KB, 615x615px
Let's get a psychedelics thread going.
Is it normal to be tripping balls on less than 3grams of shrooms, getting knowledge just appear in your head(collective mind, source or something), and to be completely disconnected from the mundane world, instead to be in some sort of higher dimension, looking at the world in the form of fractal patterns?
Can someone experienced and knowledgeable tell me what shrooms actually do on a spiritual and mental level?
>>
There's an entire chan devoted to drugs, this isn't it.
>>
>>17547761
This. There's a netter place for this.
>>
File: received_1119372854780014.jpg (117KB, 693x1184px) Image search: [Google]
received_1119372854780014.jpg
117KB, 693x1184px
Sorry, didn't know about it, and since I've been seeing a few similar threads here, I thought that it was the right place for my topic.
>>
Also I'm more interested in the paranormal aspect of drugs, so it's somewhat related I guess.
>>
>>17547776
We're just helping you by directing you to somewhere where you'll find more people who actually know stuff about this topic.
>>
Hey guys, so I'm a bit overwhelmed when it comes to psychedelics.

I havent done much but microdose shrooms. Im not really interested in trying everything. I just want to try the most reliable and meaningful substance that will give me the most enlightening experience and stick to it. I've heard shrooms is good but I worry about the nausea it can cause. Lsd seems cool but a little long and kind of artificial. Dmt sounds absolutely insane but i have no idea where to get some. Thoughts?
>>
OP here.
>>17547829
I don't seem to find this board. What is the name of it?
>>17547840
As McKenna said: "Find your ally"
Try some stuff and see what works for You.
>>
>>17547751
I really, really, really badly want to try and explore psychedellics but haven't had a good opportunity. I can get some LSD, but I don't know if I have a good place to do it. I don't even know what a good place should be comprised of. I'm fairly confident I won't have a bad trip and even if I do I'm kind of okay with that.

What kind of preparations should I be making? I don't know how long the trip will last and what I'll be like, I don't know if I should be in an enclosed house or if it's okay to be outside somewhere.

Any advice for a first timer? Again, I'm really not worried about having a good or bad trip, I'm just excited for an interesting experience.
>>
File: werwwrwr.jpg (331KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
werwwrwr.jpg
331KB, 1200x900px
>>17547859
Always do some research on the substance you plan on ingesting.
And by some I mean a lot. Just don't have any expectations.
I suggest going to a forest, a huge field or some other place in nature with a friend who you trust deeply, and do LSD there.
>>
>>17547854
420chan. Yeah, I know, it's not a very creative name. Anyway, talking about illegal stuff on 4chan might get you into trouble, so think of it as a friendly tip rather than me trying to be rude.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1459016143948.jpg (115KB, 648x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459016143948.jpg
115KB, 648x960px
>>17547876
I'm probably on a very high priority watchlist, given my living conditions, and my general behaviour on the internet.
If they wanted me to get in trouble, I would already be in trouble.
But anyways, thanks for trying to spare my butt.
>>
>>17547901
I was talking more about mods closing the thread than any watchöist, actually.
>>
>>17547907
Watchlist. I slipped.
>>
>>17547867
I count this as research!
>>
>>17547907
Oh, that's alright.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1459066470729.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459066470729.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
>>17547914
Just don't get too cocky, or you might get burned. You seem to underestimate the dangers of a bad trip. Just know your drugs. Read all there is to know about the physical effects, read some trip reports, and otherwise you should be fine.
Pic related: a bad trip
>>
>>17547924
I've heard that psychological trauma is possible but I just think it's really unlikely with the way my head works. I process fear and all emotions a little weirdly.

I did a quadruple dose piece of edible marijuana once and had incessant closed eye visuals of dinosaurs as I obsessively contemplated my childhood. It was incredibly uncomfortable and unnerving the whole time and I didn't have the motor control to drink out of a bottle of water. And you know what? I'd totally do it again, because it was an interesting experience.

Weed is obviously not comparable to psychedellics but I just feel like my odds are good.

How bad does a bad trip fuck you up anyways? I've heard of a lot of people having bad trips but they seemed to have gotten over it.
>>
>>17547924
Oh and can you recommend some reading? I'm just not sure where to look, there's a lot of bias out there, both positive and negative.
>>
>>17547840
I wouldn't recommend dmt, most people want to flirt with the infinite.

Dmt sends you beyond and I'm still not entirely sure the same me returned. At least the me without a portion of fear.
>>
>>17547944
Erowid is always a great start.
Also listening to some talks of McKenna can help, but again, don't try to force your experience to be similar to the ones you read/hear about. Let it do its thing.
>>
Bumperoni
>>
File: FB_IMG_1459499177009.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459499177009.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
/thread
?
>>
Big fat bump
>>
File: FB_IMG_1458124585438.jpg (16KB, 750x466px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458124585438.jpg
16KB, 750x466px
>>17548896
>>
>>17547751
That all sounds fairly normal for a good batch of shrooms. I've had very similar experiences on similar doses. Once I inexplicably obtained knowledge of Runes during a mushroom trip.
>>
>>17547859
I generally recommend taking psychedelics outdoors in fair weather, although really the best place is anywhere you can trip without interruptions. Avoid tripping anywhere or anytime where you are going to have to deal with sketchy people, bad vibes, or any sort of sober business.
>>
>>17549195
OP here.
I got gnostic knowledge in my trip.
It's crazy how you just kind of tap into this source and acquire knowledge like this.
>>
>>17547761
>>17547766
>>17547829
>>17547907
Don't listen to him. There are tons of shit posts that aren't paranormal that get posted here ,and they don't get taken down.

>>17547751

Now, on to your post.
I have only had one spiritual experience on shrooms ,and I've taken them dozens of times.
The time I did have an experience was in the middle of winter and there was a foot or two of snow on the ground. I was at my buddies house and he lives deep in the woods. I went walking by myself for what seemed to be a half hour but really it was 3 hours. It was just me and the trees. Because of all the snow there were no animals around and there was only dead silence and the moon shinning down on the snow made everything glow. I sat down under a tree and was lost in my own little world. The only time it happend to me on shrooms, usually when I go on a voyage like that it is with stronger hallucinogens like DMT and AMT. I remember the shrooms were a dull blue, none like I'd ever seen before and haven't found any like them since.
>>
>>17549208
>Avoid tripping anywhere or anytime where you are going to have to deal with sketchy people, bad vibes, or any sort of sober business.

securing that perfect set and setting along with actually getting shrooms is like pulling teeth.
>here let me read articles for the next 999 hours on how to buy shit from the deepweb
>mfw trying to get a good friend to go camping with you in bumfuck nowhere on a day when they don't have work/school/gfs/family
>I have no face
>>
>>17547751

You break your "psychic hymen" or "psy-men".

you begin to come to the realization that all things are one and one is essentially nothing and everything (one being god/original consciousness).

You might be able to connect with animals easier too, depends on who you are and your environment, every experience is different for every person.
>>
>>17551569
Yeah it was kind of like that. I just felt everything, the oneness and stuff.
>>
>>17547944
Read TIHKAL and PIHKAL. Both are on erowid. They pretty much compare the pros and cons of all common psychedelics.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1459929365845.jpg (62KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459929365845.jpg
62KB, 720x540px
>>17551737
Thanks, I'll check them out
>>
>>17547940
Worst case scenario, you take psychedelics and lose the plot. Happened to me once. Thought everything was a simulation. Everyone was actors. I thought I was God. And the devil. That I was the messiah. That I was a martyr. That I was imaginary. That I was dying. That I would face nothingness forever. That I was immortal. That I could do anything. That I was being tested. That I was transcending... Turned out that I was in a psych ward.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-06-11-52-36.png (763KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-06-11-52-36.png
763KB, 1080x1920px
>>17551737
I have the impression that one needs to have a stable knowledge of chemistry in order to enjoy this book.
>>
>>17551756

I did this with a loaded rifle in my hands for 24 hours in the Arkansas Ozarks. Truly one of the most bizarre complex terrifying experiences I have ever had. Everything of my home life and childhood was a dream, I was an amnesiac deity who existed only in the forest, past and future, and outside of time altogether.

When the sun came up I realized I was the personification of Death, and began to shoot and kill birds until I was out of ammunition.

The world is strange.
>>
On a scale of 1 to 10, mushrooms are about a 6. They can be overpowering, but mostly they're just profound and joyous. Bad trips are rare, but they can and do happen. I'd say a person is 10x less likely to have a bad experience with mushrooms than with LSD. Man. Now I want some shrooms.
>>
>>17547940

>unlikely with the way my head works

Therein lies the issue. Your head WILL NOT BE ACTING AS PREDICTED. You gravely underestimate the gravity of a bad trip. You need to respect hallucinogenic substances, or they will seriously alter your timeline.

Heed my warning, with arrogance comes despair.
>>
>>17549672

The issue is, can you trust this seemingly divine source?

How do you know you are not being deceived?

The greatest lie the devil ever told was that he didn't exist.
>>
Shuglin's books are crap. The chemistry is bonafide, and his itensity scale is useful, but good luck weighing your dosages as you likely won't have pure product--as he did--or appropriate equipment to weigh it. The rest of his books are exposition--what he thinks. You aren't him so it doesn't matter. Also, I hope he beat his wife because she'.a pretentious and annoying cunt that can't write a two pages without babbling about how her children are in Mensa. Ugh.
>>
>>17551870
I think it largely depends on the dosage, and the person.
Everything works somewhat differently from person to person, and thus I don't see the point in trying to "put them into boxes"
>>
>>17551882
I don't know if I can trust it. What I know is that it showed me a reality that makes more sense than the one I inhabited before. (And that reality is completely subjective and dual, two opposing truths can and do exist)
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.