[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Be living with Neice and Brother >Be up late

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: house.png (5KB, 539x287px) Image search: [Google]
house.png
5KB, 539x287px
>Be me
>Be living with Neice and Brother
>Be up late at night while brother and neice were asleep.
>Be feeling productive
>I clean the kitchen and wash some dishes
>As I'm wishing dishes I'm looking down at the sink
>Sink has window above it
>About 10 dishes in I look up and I see a face outside the window, It looked like a 20 year old dude just looking at me Smiling casually
>My heart sinks
>I backup and take a dish and break it on the floor to wake up my brother
>I didn't think to yell.
>The person outside the window didn't move or do anything, I kept eyes on while my brother walked in behind me
>my brother looked at the window with a blank expression
>Then he said in a scared whisper "what the fuck"
> We both went behind the corner locked ourselves in the bedroom.

If it was just a dude playing a prank, no big deal, but our house is on a slope, and the only way to look into our window was if he was 15 feet tall.
>>
>>17547485
>I didn't think to yell
Are you a malfunctioning robot or something?
>>
>>17547496
Ever been so scared that you cant move, or talk or anything?
>>
>>17547499
Nope. Because I'm an organic being, with a fight or flight reflex. Using plates as a form of communication is just weird.
>>
>>17547505
It's kind of like when you hear a super loud noise, you tense up, afraid to move.
>>
>>17547513
Sure, but you forgot that you can make sounds with your mouth?
>>
>>17547518
It's not that I forgot to, but I was so tense and scared I thought somehow yelling would make the situation worse, Like it would notice me more or something
>>
>>17547485
Was anything "off" about him?
>>
>>17547536
Nope, just a normal dude, with a slight smile.
>>
>>17547540
If you were a human, you could have tried talking to him.
>>
>>17547543
So, a man standing seemingly 15 feet tall in your window at 2 in the am for no reason would make you chatty?
>>
>>17547540
Can you use more description words? What color skin, hair, eyes, did he have a crazy smile or a relaxed smile?
>>
>>17547485
Could he have been hanging on to the side of your house, OP?
>>
>>17547555
Dark brown hair, looked like dark colored eyes, and his smile was a soft friendly, "hey there man, good to see ya" kind of smile.

>>17547563
Nah, highly doubt it, his arms weren't hanging and his shoulders looked normal he was definitely standing.
>>
>>17547485
That's a nice picture
>>
>>17547569
Thanks, I consider myself an artist.
>>
>>17547568
If not hanging then could he have been standing on something?
Exposed siding or railing?
>>
>>17547581
Nah, Even if so, how could he hold such a natural look? the ground is very sloped.

No exposed Slidings, or railings to speak of.
>>
Is this my daily dose
>>
>>17547589
If true
Than that's rather unsettling.
Especially the bit with the smile...
Something as mundane as that happening in that context would make me shit my pants
>>
>>17547606
Me and my bro snuggled with our neice that night, shit was freaky, I had to use the bathroom at like 6 in the morning and he followed me through the kitchen, face wasn't there anymore, shit man, i'm getting chills just thinking about this. This was yesterday morning aswell.

That's what frightened me was how casual the dude was, he looked like a friendly guy, but fuuuuck that if I'm going to talk to someguy floating outside my window.
>>
>>17547617
Maybe homeboy had a ladder
Although just fucking smiling at the people who's house your breaking into pretty fucked up
>>
>>17547631
Could have, maybe a friend at the bottom of the ladder to stabalize him? But surely I would have noticed something..?
>>
>>17547640
It sounds like you were pretty freaked though.
So maybe you didn't notice?
>>
>>17547650
Maybe. Hell I hope its a prank. You have anything happen to you scary like this? I'd like to hear, I'm up for the night.
>>
>>17547485
This kind of shit is why I'm afraid of windows. I'm always afraid I'm going to see a face or an alien or some scary thing. Anybody else have a phobia of windows that aren't covered?
>>
>>17547656
Yeah actually
I've currently been dealing with...something.
Not sure what to what it is
It's basically a dark mass with red/orange eyes.
At first I thought it was some kind of animal because I'd only see it in the woods along the property line
But I saw it a few days ago down the hall

It also moves very unnaturally..
The red eyes will blink
And when they open they'll be in a different place
Sometimes yards away.
>>
>>17547670
Daaamn, in my old house, I used to experience dark masses too, but with no eyes.

>>17547667
Same here brother. Not quite a phobia, but definite fear.
>>
This is why curtains are great
>>
>>17547678
I've never really had anything I'd classify as a spoopy experience until now

Part of my brain doesn't want to admit it may be something that it can't explain

But yeah...the eyes are very unsettling
They look like the glare you.get in animal eyes
>>
>>17547695
I know exactly what you are talking about, the gleam that dogs and cats get in their eyes.
>>
>>17547695
The fact that they appear yards away from their last position is freaky as hell.
>>
>>17547705
Exactly. It's really creepy to see that staring at you

>>17547717
That's why it made me doubt it was an animal
That and it appearing in my house.
>>
>>17547568
Can you compare it to anything just find a picture on google or something really wondering how the face would be
>>
This is my true biggest fear
You best believe when night comes I don't leave my room
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.