[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to become a psychic soldier for some shady organization

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: psycho-760x4281.jpg (55KB, 760x428px) Image search: [Google]
psycho-760x4281.jpg
55KB, 760x428px
Is it possible to become a psychic soldier for some shady organization somewhere?
>>
>>17545924
If it is, do you think a bunch of losers on 4Chan would know?
>>
File: Rias-Gremory.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rias-Gremory.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
Develop Psychosis then they will find you. Or you will get locked in a mental ward.

It's hard to keep it hidden in public when you're developing Psychic abilities.

It's also very hard to handle.
>>
>>17545924
>Is it possible to become a psychic

No. Psychic powers do not exist.
>>
>>17545977
False
>>
>>17545972
>it's hard to handle something that's made up
>>
>>17545980
Ooooh, airtight counter argument.
>>
>>17545981
Yes it is made up. That's the power of the human mind. If you can harness it.
>>
>>17545980
Not a single so-called psychic has actually proven their powers exist, because they are literally incapable of doing so; it's all hogwash.
>>
>>17545972
>It's hard to keep it hidden in public
Implying anyone here goes out in public.
>>
>>17545987

He says no I say yes. I provided advice he provided nothing.

Counter me properly why you think it's not achievable.

I came close to it but it's harder than you think.
>>
>>17545999
>I came close to it
Not the guy you were talking to, but how? I feel like I'm getting close to something incredible, but the hardest part is not having any solid direction or guidance.
>>
>>17545995

I'm not talking about the money making "Psychics". I also don't fully understand what's achievable I'm just stating from personal experience I was close to...something.

There's enough evidence that I can recall that it wasn't bullshit either.

Really you don't want to be Psychic, it allows you to be easily manipulated and corrupted by others thoughts.
>>
>>17545990
Go ahead, shoot me with your mind bullets.
>>
>>17545999
Prove that psychic powers actually exist and maybe we can get somewhere.
>>
>>17546006

Depends, you could be going down a completely different path than I went down.

Would need more information to see if what you're going through is similar then I could provide advice from my experience.

I have a few examples to try and prove I'm not bullshitting.
>>
>>17546012

It's not easily provable and it's easy to paint anyone with experience in this as crazy.

Likely whoever has psychic abilities at the moment is bat shit insane or kept sane by handlers.

There's defiantly higher levels of consciousness but maybe not your typical psychic abilities that you'd imagine.
>>
>>17546032
Of course, conspiracies and coverups and etc.

There's no proof because it's bullshit. Until proven otherwise. Nobody would call somebody crazy if they gave substantial predictions that were actually right, but nobody ever has.
>>
File: 1459615679963.png (38KB, 356x476px) Image search: [Google]
1459615679963.png
38KB, 356x476px
>>17546032
How predictable.
>>
>>17546048

I'm not talking about predictions friend. I'm talking about elevating your consciousness to the point where you can start to influence events around you.

I'm talking about being able to contact entities through television, radio, newspapers etc.

I'm talking about being able to use your peripheral vision to see the auras of people around you.

I'm talking about being able to uncode the English language, discovering the true meaning behind It and We.

Or I'm talking a load of shit. I'd rather discuss about this openly though and have other people give examples of times they thought they were expanding their consciousness to "Psychic" levels.
>>
>>17546060
lol fuck off with your lil picture m8, you know nothing about the true nature of the Health Care Industry clearly, the military isn't clued in either.

Only the elites of the world have true knowledge on this subject, if anybody.
>>
>>17546006

You want to share further then I can give you guidance?
>>
File: 1379159525816.jpg (475KB, 1024x1241px) Image search: [Google]
1379159525816.jpg
475KB, 1024x1241px
>>17545924
Well there is alot of psychic people out there as stated but its very complicated and its filled with rules and regulations.

But if you want to join the "cause" just start thinking about it and they will contact you in your dreams eventually. But I do not recommend this its better to live a peaceful life away from all the corrupted esoteric bullshit.

You will become a target of attention eventually, superstar status but this is just a show and will corrupt your mentality.
>>
>>17546304
You're making this up, and you know it.
>>
>>17546320
he is not lying ,
and thats what scares you the most .
we know the world is stranger than any normie could suspect , and that coul be our burden or our advantage , anon is righ saying he may go insase , but war is war an any game has his risks , anon before you jump at least have a solid routine of martial arts and meditation and prepare for the worst
>>
>>17546361
You can't even use punctuation. So I sure am impressed by your amazing mental prowess, kid.
>>
there are already fucking psychic soldiers. its just that no one, including those soldiers, their superior officers, or their fellow soldiers, ever talk about it except maybe once or twice when drunk. if they even notice it happening.

tons of people are psychic and don't know it. they just think its normal and so never point it out.

psychic powers and magical powers are literally an everyday occurrence in all of our lives and people just don't fucking notice.
>>
>>17546402
>tons of people are psychic and don't know it. they just think its normal and so never point it out.

>psychic powers and magical powers are literally an everyday occurrence in all of our lives and people just don't fucking notice

This. Also all of the naysayers in this thread are either ignorant or shills. Being psychic is literally as easy as practice (and some luck hopefully).
>>
>>17546490
You need to leave your mom's basement sometimes. Or read a book. No, X-men doesn't count.
>>
>>17546490
>shill

Skepticism is healthy. Don't believe just anything you read on the Internet without asking questions. Keep an open mind, and don't be afraid to find out that you're not a wizard.
>>
>>17546371

>a very sharp critic, now i will crap myself and burrie in shame for telling the truth whit a grammar error in language is not my father language.

try again faggot , but this time please TRY.
>>
>>17546577
See >>17546518, my Hispanic friend.
>>
Ms. Cleo is actually undercover CIA and her hotline is free for certain phone numbers.
>>
File: 1459811254253-1.jpg (28KB, 173x193px) Image search: [Google]
1459811254253-1.jpg
28KB, 173x193px
>>17545929
>this
>>
>>17545929
Hey, even super psychic soldiers need down time to relax and shit post on /x/ every now and then.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Million_Dollar_Paranormal_Challenge

For anyone of you deluded anons that still believe in psychic powers, explain to me why noone has claimed this prize of one million dollars. The challange is active since the 1960-ies and although tried by some so-called psychics, they've been all proven as hoaxes. Some of the most famous psychics refused to participate in the test (figures kek since they're hoaxing people).

Not to mention that there have been countless of studies testing various "psychic powers" which showed just how silly all of this is.

Please research it yourself (and no I dont want you to watch conspiracy theories or forum posts from some other people with delusions, read actual scientific studies and you might learn something). But then again scientific research is meaningless to you when can you have blind belief, right?

If you do think you have psychic potential please share them with the world, kek
>>
>>17545924
Lolnope.

>>17545972
That ship as long sailed.
>>
>>17548603

Cause it was a hoax to disprove psychics exist, keeping the public ignorant.

Any psychic worth his shit wouldn't go anywhere near that it screams booby trap
>>
>>17548636
And the evidence for your claim?
>>
>>17548614
>That ship as long sailed.
Explain
>>
>>17548649

Intuition. Imagine how easy it would be to catch Dragons if you offered them a million pound to fly into a certain area.

The truth is no one wants psychic powers to exist, only the Eastern countries harness the powers of psychics or shamans to their advantage. The west is too absorbed in false theories of science and muh evidence to try and dabble in the paranormal.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>17548673
Anything is real if you clap your hand and believe hard enough.
>>
>>17545924
>http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Pyrokinesis.html

Try this out. I know most of you wont believe me, but it...actualy worked
>>
>>17548603
Nobody collected it because Rami made it an unwinnable challenge because he didn't have a million dollary-doos to shell out.
>>
>>17548814
You can read the rules and all the details of the tests if you want to. It's all online.

It's only unwinnable if you're not psychic.

That's the whole point.
>>
>>17548950
Are you new? You needed a p value of about .01 for Rami to consider the test a success, which is literally impossible.
>>
>>17548664
>develop psychosis
>wants to be a psychic warrior

Any nigga that thinks psychic warrior is a legitimate career is already suffering from some sort of psychosis.
>>
>>17548673
>too absorbed in false theories of science
^ a theory is just a theory man.. its open to testing.... as a huge part of scientific study, controlled testing is a big part of it... its not just some persons "best guess" ya know
>>
>>17548963
next delusional trend: psychosis is a psychic power
>>
>>17545924

Yes.

Start by being psychic. Get good at it and do what you want. Once you annoy enough people by intruding on their territory they will contact you (attack you out of nowhere).

If you manage to defend yourself and make a huge mess, they may recruit you, because they would rather have you working for them than against them.

..oh and don't take it lightly. They will use lethal force with no warning.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.