[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did /x/ decode this album already? There's obviously a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (283KB, 945x942px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283KB, 945x942px
Did /x/ decode this album already?

There's obviously a message code somewhere
>>
The walrus was Paul...
>>
File: tild.jpg (30KB, 582x436px) Image search: [Google]
tild.jpg
30KB, 582x436px
I seem to remember the code has something to do with Tilda Swinton or Tilda Swinton movies
>>
>>17544993
>There's obviously a message code somewhere
can you please elaborate?
>>
>>17545023
somewhat related to the Paul's death in 1966?
>>
File: 1454946672597.jpg (66KB, 506x348px) Image search: [Google]
1454946672597.jpg
66KB, 506x348px
>>17545033
>Paul's death in 1966
I knew I was going to be sorry I asked.
>>
>>17544993
i am the walrus.

EVERYBODY SMOKE POT
>>
>>17545033

I always found it funny that he supposedly died that year, but the most memorable McCartney material came post 1966.

So if it is an imposter in his place, he's more worthy than the real Macca.
>>
File: rllynigro.png (171KB, 323x449px) Image search: [Google]
rllynigro.png
171KB, 323x449px
>>17544993
one of 'em already admitted that the songs on there were made entirley to fuck with critics and /x/philes like us.
>>
>>17545111
so who the fuck was the Walrus?
>>
This was debunked over 30 years ago, Slowpoke.
>>
>trying to decode an album that was made with the influnece of acid
>>
>>17545015
kek
>>
This was so often the Beatles' bread and butter, doing shit that looks random and haphazard but is clearly deliberate upon examination. Why should they all be white except for the walrus in front? His hands are also markedly faced down as opposed to the others'.

I mean, just why? There are so many examples of Paul being depicted in a different way than the uniform other three. At the very least they were fucking with us. It's not nothing.
>>
>>17545963
Acid has a crystallizing influence on the mind. It does not provoke you to do things meaninglessly.
>>
>>17547884
Paul is a dead man. Miss him, miss him, miss him.
>>
>>17547897
O seriously doubt they limited themselves to just acid. They did a whole song about LSD, for starters.
>>
>>17547906
Yeah, but the idea that hallucinogens are just a wacky loopy thing that send you into an artistic tailspin of producing meaningless crap is a tired meme.

They give you a temporary, non-conventional conscious experience that may or may not yield certain revelations for the user. That's it. The Beatles doing off the wall shit probably has less to do with Albert Hofmann and more to do with Aleister Crowley.
>>
>>17547916
>drugs are literally magic

Sure they are.
>>
>>17547925
You don't have to believe me. Have you taken any?
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 636x477px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 636x477px
Strawberry Fields Forever's fever dream:

I buried Paul.
>>
>>17547884
Almost looks like they're puppeting a dead body
>>
>>17547959
Supposedly John said he was saying "Cranberry sauce" since it was around Thanksgiving, but I didn't think they celebrated Thanksgiving in the UK. Another person said he did say "I buried Paul", but as in his part buried Paul's in that particular take and that Paul's volume needed to be raised, or John's lowered. I think it's somewhat suspicious that there's 2 different stories both coming from reputable sources.
I've listened to it many times and it really does sound a lot more like "I buried Paul" than "Cranberry sauce".
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.