[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isaiah 55:10-11 10 As the rain and the snow come down from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Palm-Sunday-print.jpg (115KB, 800x689px) Image search: [Google]
Palm-Sunday-print.jpg
115KB, 800x689px
Isaiah 55:10-11

As the rain and the snow
come down from heaven,
and do not return to it
without watering the earth
and making it bud and flourish,
so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,
so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

What did he mean by this?
>>
The word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth (John 1:14).
>>
>>17544476
The voice of God is all powerful. He literally spoke the stars into existence. However, His word is the Bible. He sent his voice out to people and commanded them to write scriptures. The scriptures helped convert people to the Lord so God gets more believers. So his word got more believers to follow him.
>>
>>17544497
This
>>
>>17544476
I think its as this guy>>17544482
Implies

It's most likely a reference to Jesus doing what he came to do
>>
>so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.
You basically create your own reality with the words you speak. Whenever you say something you will get a reaction/response from the people in your environment based on the output that came from your mouth. So if you stand by what you desire and believe in the message you want to get along you will either die before it is done or it will become a reality. That's how I interpret it atleast, and I believe our words hold extraodinary power if used correctly.
>>
Its a bunch of bla-bla-bla talk meant to sound deep. Actually it means nothing. Myth and tales with no truth or relevance.
>>
>>17546464
Welcome to /x/. It's all just cryptic gibberish meant to sound deep.
>>
>>17544476
As the cycle of nature sustains us by feeding us, (in many senses), so does the words of God, cycle through us, thus, sending us back to the love and nature that he gifted to us.
>>
>>17546494
So deep, man.
>>
itt: people projecting jesus where he isnt. this isnt about jesus you idiots
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.