[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking tell me how to make shit levitate. I don't need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: floating islands.jpg (491KB, 1600x795px) Image search: [Google]
floating islands.jpg
491KB, 1600x795px
Fucking tell me how to make shit levitate.
I don't need your anti-gravity bullshit unless it's fucking held by something I can work with here goddamn it.
>>
While we're on this topic, how did Chris Angel levitate over that pyramid in Vegas?
>>
meditate
>>
>>17543347
Fuckin' magic DUH.
He's a magician. It's literally his goddamn job.
>>
>>17543348
Okay, I'll bite.
How, on the atomic level, does matter levitate via mental manipulation.
The brain is basically a collection of neurons and proteins and sugars and shit. And these are made of complex molecules made from DNA, which is composed of HYDROGEN, OXYGEN, NITROGEN, CARBON, PHOSPHORUS.

Assembly of neurons, unipolar, bipolar, multipolar and so on.
ERROR. Insufficient charge of electric materium to influence ferric material at a distance.
Gravity influence negates this is anything.
Possible influence under zero gravity?
>>
>>17543343

You don't because that is physically impossible
>>
>>17543365
It's made up, Anon. Don't try to make sense of it, because there is nothing there.
>>
>>17543343
Use the Force.
>>
Gravity is an illusion. You can use thoughts as energy and in doing so might become able to levitate objects.
>>
>>17547041
You have no idea what energy is, hippy.
>>
>>17547052

You think thoughtforms aren't energy and you are wrong, limited scientist.
>>
>>17547461
Ooga booga to you too, pothead.
>>
>>17547461
>literally didn't pass high school physics

That's just sad.
>>
>>17547461
Not him but he is right, you do have no idea what energy is, energy is the capacity to do work E=FΔd, any of that familiar, it is a real existing phenomena flowing from place to place, constantly changing forms and animating our universe, it cannot just be created from will or metaphysics, it has to 'flow' from somewhere else in the universe by heat or the application of a 'force'. scientists aren't limited friend, they just know slightly more about the universe, enough to shoot down your ideas and claims if they contradict the current scientific model we have built ourselves, which just has to be true.
>>
>>17547476
He's using the retarded New Age "energy = literally another word for magic" definition.
>>
>>17547483
Its not that which gets me, its the point that they just assume scientists don't know what they're talking about and science isn't something that is a rigid framework of laws that have to be true and concepts that you have to slave away to understand and learn, as a scientist with multiple specializations I believe that for the paranormal to get anywhere it has to go through science first, want ghosts? got to abide by physics first. Cryptids? have to talk to biology and chemistry as the limiting factors for that one.

its really annoying when i'm trying to look for something interesting and I come across people again and again who just launch tens of thousands of years of theory and experimentation (currently everything we know about the universe) and begin making up shit and just call scientists 'limited' so they don't have to learn the principles of conservation of momentum principles and shit, even the most basic shit like newton's first law undoes what people always natter away about telekinesis.

I remember a few months ago some dickhead on here was talking about how he could do telekinesis and he technobabbled by saying 'oh yeah photons have momentum but no mass (which is bollux) so yeah you shoot mind photons out of your hand and move things'
and that whole crap about the CERN supercollider where everyone was always 'so why are they creating portals to other dimensions, how do we stop them /x/?'

This is a place where people try to learn the deeper mysteries of the universe but in doing so discard everything we already know, its fucking backward, wish it was better, then with a few people with more confidence to investigate phenomena PROPERLY this place may make any progress.

TL:DR Venting
>>
>>17547528
Don't worry, I get why you're frustrated. I'm also interested in cryptids and weird stuff, mostly just as a cool fiction, but the anti-science bullshit gets on my nerves.
>>
The knack is to throw the desired object and miss the ground.
>>
File: tesla.jpg (88KB, 658x490px) Image search: [Google]
tesla.jpg
88KB, 658x490px
>>17543343
Look at coral castle
>>
>>17543343
There's a scientist in Vancouver who was using intense high electrical fields and he started to get things flying around like there was a poltergeist. It only worked when someone was in the room with the power on.
>>
It's all bullshit, nothing ever works...
Just lose this dream bro... Let it go.
>>
>>17543343
well since you asked so nicely-
its achieved through vibrations-
Tibeton monks would form a semicircle of chanters ,drums and trumpets-
when done correctly,large stones and objects could be lifted and put into specific places
>>
>>17547709
source on that quote?

also brings up an interesting thought, isn't all matter just basic motion if you keep scaling down?
>>
File: AflyingShit.jpg (110KB, 907x661px) Image search: [Google]
AflyingShit.jpg
110KB, 907x661px
>>17543343
>tell me how to make shit levitate

Why, of all things.
>>
that is easy my dude but I do not warrant you'll survive you only have to get a large magnet and stand over it then grab a cable of 10000 volts after that you have to bite it ooooo almost I forgot it you must put the negative pole of the magnet upwards that is all hahahahhahahha.
>>
>>17547465

Vortexes.
>>
>>17547474

How much energy is in a beam of light?
>>
I use to float in my room by myself when I was about 6 or 7 no one believed me thought I would jump off the bed because I'd immediately drop after someone entered the room or was near, it was the work of demons as I use to see these shadow people mostly in the form of kids who would want to play with me during the night. Found out from the downstairs neighbors that the previous tenants might have been involved with some voodoo or magic. I know you guys won't believe me, but I thought I'd just throw my 2 cents in.
>>
>>17543347

He was an Angel you idiot
>>
>>17543343
Rectify the matter.
>>
>>17543343
Pick things up with your hand.
Notice that by lifting your hand you are making your hand levitate which makes anything it's grasping technically levitate
>>
>>17547041
Role players get out
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.