[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General home spoopiness thread. post real stories of freaky shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: spooky-house.jpg (91KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
spooky-house.jpg
91KB, 1280x800px
General home spoopiness thread. post real stories of freaky shit that happened to you in or around your house. I'll start with what is probably the worst story I have.
>bit of info first: every night I wake up between 1-4 am for no discernible reason.
>several moths ago i woke up as i normally do
>fuck it, i'm up, go for a piss and come back
>its summer so my windows are open
>hear really laboured breathing from outside
>not uncommon for dogs and possums and shit to hang out outside my room, so i'm kind of used to it
>this breathing is different though
>definitely heavy human breathing
>wtf
>activate the torch on my phone, shield light with hand
>pull open the louvers and shine torch out
>theres this middle aged guy staring into my window
>literally face against the glass staring
>he shrieks when i shine the torch on him, and just bolts
>call the cops
> they tell me it was probably just some homeless guy or an ice addict, and that as long as all my doors are locked i'm fine
I don't really know about this assessment though. A homeless guy would have been lying down trying to sleep, and ice fiends don't normally run away, they just flip the fuck out.
not paranormal, but just really creepy. I haven't heard any breathing since then, but i've heard noises that sound like sneezes and coughs.
Share your home adventures /x/
>>
File: 133039645057.jpg (791KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
133039645057.jpg
791KB, 1920x1200px
>>17542328
bump
>>
>last night laying in bed reading about Klye Odom.
>have window cracked because my room in small and it gets hot in there.

>hear footsteps on the gravel outside my window and breathing, keep in mind it's 12:30 am at night and snowing outside.

>look out window and see nothing, check for footprints in snow...nothing
>>
>>17542408
Happens all the time to me. Can't figure out why, but it happens pretty muxh any day i leave my window open, so hard to believe it's really anything supernatural.
>>
>>17542328
I've heard that 80% of the time you wake up (naturally) it's because someone is watching you.
>>
>hanging with friends in my home some years ago
>they staying for a sleep over, late as fuck
>spend a few hours telling scary stories and stuff before we all get hungry
>one friend goes to the first floor to prepare some pseudo pizzas
>I and two other friends are in the second floor messing around still
>one friend is in the toilet so we're waiting for him
>telling jokes with the other friend
>friend jockingly says he saw a hand tap the window
>we both laugh
>a few minutes passed by, friend says he's gonna go down to see how's the food going and I move near the window he was standing by before
>notice something on the window
>there's an actual handprint on the window
>think it's my friend's handprint
>friend notices I'm staring at the window before going and ask what I'm looking at
>"nothing, just your handprint"
>"what? I didn't touch the window"
>"what"
>we both check the window, the handprint is on the outside
>all the windows on the second floor are barred and locked, no way to touch them from outside unless you set a ladder and get on the roof, and since I was there I know my friend never opened the window

That's the only kinda creepy thing that has happened in my house that I can't think an explanation for.
>>
>>17543080
>pseudo pizza
explain this delicacy
>>
>>17543246
We didn't have a proper pizza oven nor the pasta for a real pizza, so my friend tried to prepare some bread and tortillas with pizza ingredients instead.
>>
>>17542597
yeah thats bullshit. unless you see it, there's no way to actually no if someone is looking at you. the myth is false.

that being said, I'm on /x/ so i might as well state the idea that some people have psychic powers that would let them do that lol ok im done
>>
>>17543294
I'll also share my experience, the only possibly paranormal experience I've ever had.

>Maybe 8 months ago, lying awake at night
>About to fall asleep
>Suddenly hear what sounds very distinctly like an intake of breath, or possible a cough, from something in my room
>Room is pitch dark, can't see anything
>Immediately call upon the knowledge I possessed as a youngling and pulled my covers over my head
>Stay still for a while, because it was frankly pretty terrifying
>Eventually, after maybe a minute, I start to calm down and realize that I probably misheard a normal sound of the house settling due to my drowsiness
>Know that that's probably the case, unless of course I hear it again...
>It
>fucking
>happens
>again
>Start freaking out
>I now know that there is definitely something in my room with me
>Too scared to move or do anything besides stay as still as possible under my blanket and sheet
>After maybe another few minutes, hear what sounds like something moving toward my door for a few seconds
>After what may have been 10 min of near-shitting myself, I gain the balls to turn on my bedside light
This was frightening in itself because I distinctly heard what I heard twice, meaning that something was definitely making a noise. However, a realization I had one or two days later sealed it for me (at that time, at least). Because I have such trouble getting up in the morning, my alarm clock is across my room. It happens to have an LED display, and if I have night vision it is enough to faintly illuminate my room. When I first heard the noise, my eyes jolted open to pitch darkness, as I said before.
I believe that something must have been blocking the light from my clock from lighting up anything else.
Since the incident, I've grown to take it for granted. I'm an atheist with no firm belief of anything spiritual, religious, or anomalous, and have never had a similar experience since that happened.
>>
>>17543337
So, has anybody had any similar experience? I can't exactly remember the sound but I remember thinking that it was vocal. Also, I'm in the same bedroom now and kindly ask any possible spirits or other beings to not, in short, do that again. Thank you!
>>
>>17542328
>windows are open
>literally face against the glass staring

huh?
>>
>>17543352
>>17543352
Stuff really similar to that happened to me a few times, but it was a time in where I used to have constant sleep paralysis so I always attributed it to that.
>>
>>17542328
Sorry, that was me OP. I was looking for my lighter.
>>
Probably one of the spoopier stories from my past.
>Summer 2011
>Friend and I attend a bonfire hosted at other friends house. Other friend lives about 45 minutes out of town. 2 something AM friend decides to call the event and head to bed. Everyone leaves but friend and I are offered the floor in other friend's bedroom since we have such a long drive. Friend and I are practically family with other friend and family so we stay. Other friend has glass door for bedroom door with a translucent curtain (weird I know, but what are ya gonna do). Anyways so we crash on the floor. Wake up around 3:30 - 4:00 to bootsteps at the bottom of the stairs. Figure it is other friend's dad up to head to work.
>Bootsteps start heading up the stairs.
>thatsweird.jpg
>watch the landing as the bootsteps come up the stairs to the landing and then lead to right in front of the bedroom door, yet see nothing.
>realize the sensation I'm feeling is vibrations on the wood floor infront of me- but no one is there.
>all hair standing on end
>feel / listen to boot steps walk away yet still not seeing the person they belong to.
>paralyzed until the others get up in the morning
>find out parents are gone for weekend

Like I said - one of the spoopiest moments in my life.
>>
File: what happened.png (63KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
what happened.png
63KB, 1152x648px
>>17543362
my windows open by basically being pushed from the base with a hinge at the top, making a triangle. the smallest side of said triangle is too small to get a head through, hence face against glass. heres a really shitty diagram of what it was like.
>>17543397
ah all good, mate, did you at least fin it?
>>
>be me
>17 at the time
>in bed
>suddenly wake up
>can't move and can't speak
>look to me left
>where my wall would be there was just a black abyss
>start to hear a sound
>a demonic, inhuman, noise begins to grow louder and louder
>begin to be pulled towards the darkness
>frantically try to move or scream but nothing comes out
>the noise is a complete scream now
>as I reach the edge of my bed I fight the hardest I ever have to move
>finally regain control
>laying there at the end of my bed
>my side already over the edge
>turn the lights on and spend the rest of the night in the living room scared shitless

I have never been more scared in my life, I honestly believe that death or worse lied in the darkness.
I've had sleep paralysis before and after that incident and I usually recognize it, but that time was like nothing I've ever experienced or experienced since
>>
>>17543741
Sleep paralysis can come with some pretty spooky illusions, m80. My sister gets some bad sleep paralysis, and has had spooky experiences on the same level as that.
>>
>>17546051
Dom?
>>
I only have 2 things weird that have happened to me and both were during my sophomore year of high school when I was like 15-16

>wake up late one morning around 10 or 11
>mom and brother gone somewhere
>got something to eat and started watching some TV
>just as I sit down I hear my dog playing with his squeak toy in our basement
>I go to the top of the stairs and call his name to see if he needs to go outside
>he's around the corner at the bottom of the stairs so I can't see him, can only hear him playing with his toy
>he doesn't come, just keeps squeaking his toy
>whatever, he's entertained easily and usually plays on his own sometimes for hours so I just leave him be
>15 min later my mom and brother come home with my dog coming in right behind them
>turns out they took him in the car when they went up to the store and I was home by myself the whole time

still no idea who or what was squeaking his toys in the basement. It's never happened again since though.

The only other thing that happened during that time is we all came home from some school event that we were all at and every single door in the kitchen was wide open. Cabinets, dishwasher, fridge and freezer, anything with a hinge was open and left open. Nothing was missing and nothing else in the house was messed up but we know that none of us had done that.

So nothing terrifying but it gave me the chills and spooped me out a little
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.