[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can someone get hired by the government paranormal department

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: 1416355231600.jpg (61KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
1416355231600.jpg
61KB, 600x536px
How can someone get hired by the government paranormal department in their country?

Canada is the one relevant to my interests, but all countries are welcome.

pic unrelated
>>
In the US, it's all handled by the military. The Navy and Air Force know more about aliens and other cryptids than any other group in the world.
>>
>>17541285
How do you know this? How would Americans apply to become a part of this?
>>
>>17541275
Explore spooky areas in your local area and maybe they'll come to you. You could also start a paranormal practice and see what comes from it.
>>
File: 1445968093421.png (65KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1445968093421.png
65KB, 250x250px
>>17541275
Bump with a spooky pic
>>
>>17541285
>>17541290
I was in the USAF a number of years ago. I attended a particular annual convention, as support staff. In one of the side meetings, where I did not have proper clearance but I was "waived in" by my squadron commander because nobody had the right clearance and could also do my job, they discussed some things such as UFOs. More specifically, allocating certain frequencies of RADAR to track them, and other specific frequencies for radio communication.

There was more to it, but for fear of the wrong person seeing this, all I can say is this will remain hearsay, and further specifics will not be supplied by me.
>>
>>17541440
Wow, that's pretty spooky although I can't say that I'm surprised. I think it's a good thing you keep military secrets confidential because they keep things secrets for good reasons. The Canadian admitted to the existence of UFOs a few years back. They tend to do a strange thing where they admit all the spooky things in public but rely on social norms that disbelieve such things to keep it in check.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N3y0goXPZw
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 400x300px
>>17541838
>>
>>17541275

The fact that you are publicly expressing your interest explains why you will never be selected.
>>
>>17541867
I'm not a paranoid fuck that thinks the government is out to get me.
>>
>>17541881
An anonymous board isn't a public expression.

What more do you know about this?
>>
>>17541882
I mean they aren't out to get you, but they don't give a fuck about you either. That right there is the issue. Governments are supposed to exist for their citizens, not the other way around.
>>
>>17541914
Governments seem pretty necessary for civilization to me and plenty of them do things to help us out. Sure, it isn't perfect but nothing ever is.
>>
>>17541275
In the interview do NOT answer questions with what you think they want to hear. They want free thinkers.
>>
>>17541440
This is the /x/ version of "it's true, my dad works at Nintendo.".
>>
>>17541926
That sounds like the opposite of every job interview I've ever been in. Good to know.
>>
Go to the capital building and pick up an application
>>
bumperino
>>
>>17541275
Go to their website.
>>
I was an Intel analyst is the army, I knew of a few people that got recruited. My roommate got recruited for the CIA, but he was ridiculously smart and squeaky clean. He turned them down because he didn't want to be a government employee and now he's a roadie for some douche band with his fat wife. Point is, you have to either apply directly or impress the hell out of them with your work within the government.
>>
>>17542286
To add on, I knew of several people with clearances "higher" than mine. Once you get to top secret, there isn't anything higher, but "compartmentalization" does exist. So for example, I had a TS with an additional tag that let me work on a certain project, and other people had a TS with my tag and an additional one. This meant they could come into my office and have access to all of my stuff but I couldn't do the same in their office. Imagine my disappointment when I had access to "top secret internet" for the first time and all I had access to was boring stuff that CNN already knew...
>>
>>17542286
Well said Anon.
They come for you not the other way around.
>>
File: d40.jpg (42KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
d40.jpg
42KB, 680x383px
>>17542286
Being CIA would be so awesome. Your friend is a fool
>>
>>17542286
>>17542310

fucking hate roleplayers
>>
>>17541920
statist bootlicker detected

keep kissing up to your masters you cuck
>>
>>17541440
>radar to track them
Nice role playing there.
>>
I'm not saying my project was anything awesome like lasers or aliums, I did PowerPoint slides about boring stuff like bad guys. I was more concerned about the appearance of my slides than the actual content. That's what happens when your bosses get commissioned based on English degrees.
>>
>>17541285
The US Air Force was the aliens.
>>
From what I hear, a lot of people get offered a job because they have paranormal encounters and based on how they react to the experience, they might get picked up. They also do sweeps on occasion for certain careers to recruit people who are qualified for positions and think they might be able to handle the stress load.

As an Airman with secret clearance, I don't know shit about anything, but the Air Force (at least the U.S. and Canada's) handles aliens.
>>
>>17542865

don't ever talk to me or my agent ever again
>>
File: dun dun dunnnnnnnn.jpg (58KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
dun dun dunnnnnnnn.jpg
58KB, 640x640px
>>17543630

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
>>
>>17541948
lmao accurate
>>
in saaudi arabia they got special units of people that hunt down ''sorcery'' and investigate ''paranormal''
>>
>>17542865
Yes, be part of the same organization who drugged its own agents without their knowledge and even caused ones death in the process
>>
Nobody has that job because in real life paranormal does not exist. Sorry.
>>
>>17541440
We don't use radar anymore faggot.
>>
>>create a roleplaying thread to roleplay
>>
>>17546479
Try coming back later when you're not absolutely window licking retarded
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.