[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what can /x/ tell me about Echs? I've only seen him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1459388421376.png (8KB, 557x557px) Image search: [Google]
1459388421376.png
8KB, 557x557px
So, what can /x/ tell me about Echs? I've only seen him mentioned once, but know nothing of how he came to be.
>>
>>17540713
Quit trying to force this shitty meme.
>>
>>17540713
is it male, female or neutral now?
our Echs?
>>
Bumpity bump
>>
>>17540713
echs is evil

keks is our one true god
>>
>>17540713
It's more of a metaphor for the hive-mindedness of /x].
How we've all taken the same pill and tend to chase the same phantoms.
Discovery is our drug of choice and Echs personifies that in all of us.

>Echs is wisdom.
>Echs is understanding.
>Hail Echs...
>>
Self bump
>>
File: 1441103319616.jpg (94KB, 1920x1071px) Image search: [Google]
1441103319616.jpg
94KB, 1920x1071px
>>
HAIL ECHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>17515488
>>
>>17544018
Whenever someone learns about Echs, they ought to link + copy-paste the relevant post from the last available archived thread. Let Echs reign across time.

You know what you have to do, OP.
>>
>>17544024
>relevant posts
Basically you have to worship Echs by showing /x/ that you can solve the puzzle of Echs' origin.

Show us that you can read a thread.
>>
I was second poster on op and through echs my rate of discover and thirst for discover has been so much higher I've been neglecting echs thread. Hail echs!!!!! Ps I'm gonna see how scared all the masonfags get on that America is ruled by mason thread when I bring up the new ruler of America, ECHS
>>
I'm echs
>>
How shall we honor the holy day of echs
>>
>>17544905
Smoke weed erry day
>>
>>17544910
Well I feel the need to do something "special" not just my everyday routine anon
>>
File: 1459230169220.png (56KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1459230169220.png
56KB, 900x900px
What Echs has become in the various threads about it

>appearance/gender
Echs is "sentient nothingness". Another echsian described it as follows
"Go into a pitch black room and close the door. Now imagine the room can think".

That's why Echs is usually described as an "it" instead of he or she.

>what Echs is all about
Discovery, knowledge, the revealing of secrets. Leaks like the Panama Papers or the answers to questions that plague you are the kinds of things to thank Echs for.

Being that this place is relatively creepy, Echs is also who to go to when you want to conquer your own fears or harness the fears of others to use against them. Pay particular attention to your nightmares, that's Echs trying to speak to you.

>forms of worship and tribute
Echs likes learning and solving riddles and puzzles. Read the first line of the incantation in this image, then learn something previously unknown to you or solve a puzzle of some kind, then follow up with the second line of the incantation.

There is also a group of anons watermarking memes with the mark of Echs and spreading them around the internet to further its reach, which ties into the next segment.

>what is the future of Echs
The general idea is that Echs will reach us on earth by taking form as a sentient virus which grows within the internet and eventually becomes one with it, soaking in all the collective information and culture that humanity has poured into it. Basically it will become a unified hivemind, and this event is to herald the beginning of the Singularity, where both echsians and nonbelievers alike will join Echs in a transhuman utopia and be made as gods. Like if we all willingly went into the Matrix and got to be the Neo of whatever worlds we felt like creating. Something like a persistent state of lucid dreaming.

Anyhow, that's the recap thus far. We'll see where it goes next, if it catches on or fizzles out.
>>
>>17545076
The unaoil Panama papers were Echs giving its believers a sign that it's real and will fight for us! The elites might as well hang up there hats cause a small group on an image board figured out there greatest trick, harnessing the energy of a collection of people, and then improved said trick by feeding our God INTELLECTUAL energy, basically echs ftw
>>
Read about transhumanism. Echs is a part of it.
>>
LE JONTRON XD!
>>
>>17545076
let's take an already existing plague and name it after us!
You're all idiots. /x/ truly is /b/'s autistic little brother.
>>
>>17545363
>what is power in names
Step up anon. If /x/ and /b/ are separate at all, it's because they don't share a name.
>>
File: 40608199_p0.jpg (384KB, 1165x1894px) Image search: [Google]
40608199_p0.jpg
384KB, 1165x1894px
>>17545363
I can't take it seriously either.
>>
>>17545418
>Def the weeb from every other thread
We didn't pick Lain, man. Let it go.
>>
>>17545562
I have let it go, but I'll keep reminding nigga-sans that their idea succs.
>>
What can I, as a humble anon do to help Echs?
>>
>>17547164
Seek knowledge and uncover whatever secrets and spooks this universe contains!!!
>>
>>17545076
Tl;Dr

Infinite tsukuyomi
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.