[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a thread about the Illuminati? I've been seeing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 29

File: pans labyrinth.png (2MB, 1150x626px) Image search: [Google]
pans labyrinth.png
2MB, 1150x626px
Can we have a thread about the Illuminati?
I've been seeing signs everywhere lately
>>
The illuminati doesn't exist. There's just a bunch of people who have money and the rest doesn't. They lost contact with Gods long ago. The only people who have true contact with gods are Schizophrenics or Shamans
>>
>>17538174

They are real. Just not nearly as powerful as people believe they are and not nearly as perfect. Most of their plans actually fail due to their own misjudgments.

There are people with far more power than them.
>>
>>17538202
>There are people with far more power than them

and who would they be
>>
>>17538202
No there isn't. This Universe was not made for Humans to gain power. The only loophole to gain power is to experiment with drugs that alter your mind. Or in otherwords undo the damage that is done to our consciousness during childhood

Adults are fucking stupid and believe they have power just because they can use fancy words, when really words mean nothing.
>>
>>17538219
>Ayyy lmao
Ayyy lmao
>>
>>17538228
Ayyyy lmao this board is a joke. The whole internet is a joke. Western Civilization is a joke. We don't even have our Old Gods anymore we got cucked majorly. Someone needs to start a proper board with proper discussion instead of this shit.
>>
>>17538232
ayyy lmao
>>
File: anonisababy.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
anonisababy.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>>17538219
>The only loophole to gain power is to experiment with drugs that alter your mind.
>Adults are fucking stupid and believe they have power just because they can use fancy words, when really words mean nothing.

Holy Fuck, i haven't laughed this hard in a while. Nice to see kids are still dumb as shit and easy to manipulate.
>>
File: 1453647683132.jpg (117KB, 515x525px) Image search: [Google]
1453647683132.jpg
117KB, 515x525px
apparently this is their official website

illuminati.am
>>
File: 1446749699464.jpg (11KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
1446749699464.jpg
11KB, 165x115px
>>17538219

>Adults are fucking stupid and believe they have power just because they can use fancy words, when really words mean nothing.

fucking kek, is in not passed your bedtime anon junior?
>>
>>17538232
Make your own research find something interesting with proper links, and we can discuss again how shitty this place really is.

Take into consideration that we have to read some of the dumbest shit in the internet on a regular basis.
>>
>>17538219
Wtf you are dumb

Let's go simple with this

Humans created weapons to better their hunting

Your whole argument has fallen
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-02-09-02h36m00s173.png (316KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-02-09-02h36m00s173.png
316KB, 555x555px
>>17538241
>>
File: M6YxxLe.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
M6YxxLe.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
Proof illuminati confirmed
>>
>>17538334
and they're so brazen about it
>>
File: Namnlös.png (185KB, 601x858px) Image search: [Google]
Namnlös.png
185KB, 601x858px
>>17538323

They seem nice, pic related one of their mails i received
>>
File: mural11.jpg (63KB, 476x616px) Image search: [Google]
mural11.jpg
63KB, 476x616px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
>>
>>17538241
>2016 The Illuminati. | Privacy Policy

ayy lmao
>>
File: loveme10.jpg (41KB, 500x210px) Image search: [Google]
loveme10.jpg
41KB, 500x210px
>>17538349
>>
>>17538349
>>17538357

www.dataasylum.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnaTtsClgc4
>>
File: fidelity 2.jpg (267KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fidelity 2.jpg
267KB, 1536x1024px
>>17538349
>>17538357
>>17538363
>>
>>17538363
forgot pic
>>
Man, it's almost as if triangles were a very basic geometric shape, and thus prone to show up here and there.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (191KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
191KB, 1280x720px
Do you know what dreams are?
>>
The really issue is roual blood lines and rich people in power. They ha e stole everything from us. Our history our intelligence. Our health... Our ability to be self sustainable.

The killed the Indians... They killed the Mayans ... Destroyed there history. Enslaved them... And who did this? Royal families. It all has to do with them from the start and now the federal reserve included...

The solution is go back to our roots! Fight to have the ability to be self sustainable ... Problem solved
>>
>>17538390
That's nice, did you come up with that all by yourself?
>>
>>17538390
What we really need to do is touch our toes and then our noes because that's just how it goes you knows?
>>
>>17538390
They seem to have stolen parts of your keyboard as well.
>>
>>17538390
You must be over 18 years old to post on 4chan, sorry.
>>
>>17538392
Yes

My har orange is mayan in Guatemala and I for one am offended this is allowed to happen .... And I don't care to prove it to you. As if it would matter... Look it up...

Look up how royal families invaded Central America ... Killed the Mayans destroyed all there books killed them and made them convert to catholic and wmslavwd them to mine...

Be self sustainable! Problem solved!
>>
>>17538390
What is it with conspiracy theorists and unnecessary eclipses, anyway? They keep... Writing... Like this...
So dramatic...
>>
>>17538414
Peace out I glanced aT 4 Chan and thought it was worth sending
>>
>>17538419
It's a revolution I suppose
>>
>>17538419
He said, using his computer that's hooked up to the Internet and runs on electricity from a power plant.

Also learn punctuation, those eclipses don't make you look cooler.
>>
>>17538425
It's not a theory if it's fact

And the solution is to be self sustainable but everyones to stood to do it
>>
>>17538438
not everyone can be self sustainable because not everyone can own land or the place they live.

The royal families own it all and they have all the best weapons and control technology.
>>
>>17538438
Oh no, now they've completely stolen your punctuation now!
And why not practice what you preach, and get off the Internet and the grid, and start sustaining yourself?
>>
>>17538449
because the man is holding him down.

don't you see, the whole system is designed to keep you form being self sustaining. over population is a weapon of the elite to take away all the free space in the world.
>>
>>17538453
This is just word salad now.
>>
>>17538458
is that the best dismissive retort you got?
>>
>>17538463
I'd love to write a better one, if I had any idea what you're trying to say. The "royals" (which royals?) are forcing him to use the Internet? How?

The rest is just very vague and generic about the unspecified The Man keeping us down through unspecified means for unspecified purposes. It's like an ink blot of a statement.
>>
>>17538434
>eclipsis

Not who you were replying to but anon, before you critique the punctuation of others, you might want to learn how to spell.
>>
>>17538486
Man, The Man just wants to keep everyone down so he can steal all of their happy vibes and their freedom rings and use it to create a machine of total control and an ant colony of money and electronic surveillance man.

they're all just really smart sadists who want to turn the whole world in 120 days of sodom.
>>
>>17538487
Sorry, trusted my spell check to know what ellipsis are. That was sloppy of me.
>>
Har de dar u all laugh and act so superior just because you browse a fucking forum on 4chan ur all just fucking slaves at the end of the day fuck you all and you'll all live miserable lives. You known nothing.,
>>
>>17538434
What makes u so sure I'm a he
>>
>>17538623
I'm so sorry, forgot I'm apparently on tumblr right now, seeing as pronouns somehow matter here.

>>17538616
Act like a kid, and people will treat you as a kid. It's that simple.
>>
File: HodYourHorses.gif (554KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
HodYourHorses.gif
554KB, 500x281px
Look closely at Keisha's Die Young video: Lots of Illuminati.
>>
>>17538486
Are you this retarded?
I'm not even american and I can understand what he meant
You know you can fuck right off /x/ since this is a board for conspiracy and all of that kind of stuff
>>
>>17538982
That's not very open minded of you. I'm all for conspiracies, but that's just generic "boohoo, everything's so unfair, but I can't specify what it is, so I'll just blame it on The Man in general".
>>
>>17538152
>don't eat the food
>eats the food
>>
>tfw illuminati want my mind, soul and my body
>>
>>17539046
Not all royal families are the same, there's a lot of them, and royal had fucked shit up before, go and read something.
>>
>>17538152
go to bed, chase.
>>
Check out Baby metal's new song The One. Illuminati as fuck.
>>
File: loominotty.jpg (260KB, 550x2877px) Image search: [Google]
loominotty.jpg
260KB, 550x2877px
>>
I mean, didn't some French people write some papers on being illuminati after they over threw the old monarchies and its just a bunch of atheist stuff?

are we all so stupid that we can't just dig some of this stuff up on the internet!?

Im not gonna do it but maybe one of you guys will.
>>
>>17538349
http://www.metrolyrics.com/black-hole-sun-lyrics-soundgarden.html
I just want to point out how messed up the lyrics the video are if you put on your tinfoil vision. Some of it is about suicide, obviously:

>Hang my head, drown my fear
>Till you all just disappear

Then there's the possible reference for their obsession with life prolonging technology and immortality, they do tell us what they do or plan to do cryptically so that it's our responsibility or something, right?

>And my youth I pray to keep

And the good ol' Saturn, wont you come, devour us. At the end of the video that's literally what happens. Some butterflies and moths here and there to trigger mind control victims IIRC, and a bold lizard tongue pops out for no reason.

>In my eyes, indisposed
>In disguises no one knows
>Hides the face, lies the snake

To me that's about reptilian shapeshifting, quite bluntly put. I can't imagine it being anything else, given the context.

I used to like this song in my teens.. ;_;
>>
>>17538429
I can only imagine what being around him feels like. He must've been possessed for a really long time. Poor man/
>>
>>17539702
>are we all so stupid that we can't just dig some of this stuff up on the internet!?

>Im not gonna do it but maybe one of you guys will.

Current /x/ in a nutshell.
>>
>>17539702
So what? Nqone of that matters. They're all dead and they have diplomatic immunity.

>At the beginning of the French Revolution, kings, monarchs and the despots of our history books held supreme power. By the time it ended, the human rights movement replaced centuries of tyranny and oppression for the common man. Men began to think government was not something kings exercised by divine right and then Maximilien Robespierre started the French Revolution.

>The order was given to Robespierre in book form by Rothschild’s agent Adam Weishaupt and his associate Xavier Zwack. The History of the House of Rothschild by Andrew Hitchcock, The Establishment By Ted Lang, Rothschild Timeline - iamthewitness.com

>Although popularly believed to have begun due to a public uprising over lack of food and government representation, the record is quite clear that the revolution was instigated by cells of French Masonry and the German Illuminati (The House of Rothschild). [4]
>>
>>17538219
you shouldn't be here kiddo
>>
>>17538219
>believe they have power just because they can use fancy words, when really words mean nothing.
Quite the opposite. IF that were true, ancient rituals and chanting that these people do wouldn't work. The words themselves have their own power and special frequency, not even mentioning the power of consciousness and human beings that utter them. Every word has a meaning and an impact on the universe and our subconscious mind, which we are not consciously aware of yet.

case in point
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No0Q-Z7Z12k
>>
SO DO THE ILLUMINATI EXIST OR NOT?

I CANT FUCKING TELL!!!
>>
>>17538152

so the illuminati plagiarized that dollar bill eye pyramid thing??
>>
>>17539649

:O
we're all fucked
>>
>>17538152
>Babylon zoo
band name as well as the title and lyrics of that particular song are very reveling

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdta4_babylon-zoo-spaceman_news
>>
File: 1432979583790.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1432979583790.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>
>>17538210
da joos
>>
>>17538210
>>
>>17538349
>>17539781
he has another song called shadow on the sun
>>
File: deception.jpg (174KB, 855x1173px) Image search: [Google]
deception.jpg
174KB, 855x1173px
>>17539781
Deception is the name of the game. All lies.
>>
File: 74084580.jpg (886KB, 2688x1902px) Image search: [Google]
74084580.jpg
886KB, 2688x1902px
I never come on /x/ and I dont usually save pics like this, but for whatever reason I did just yesterday.
Guess I am suppose to post it.
>>
>>17538219
>>>facebook
>>
>>17544138
Do you mean that the satanic worship references are part of the deception? How can that be a lie?
>>
>>17538152
i don't know if this /x/ related,but i don't feel well when i see the owl on drake t-shirt from hotline bing. i feel unneasy
>>
>>17545634
Been watching The Fourth Kind, eh?
>>
>>17544138
beware of shape shifters... LP is somehow attempting to cash in on the conspiracy theorist demographic...
>>
>>17545789
What's with /x/s obsession with ellipses?
>>
>>17539925

All this vid is telling me is that God is the machine, and there is nothing good. What is truly God must then be that which is outside of it all.

Further, it can't be denied that in our capital-based society (which appears to be more 'neutral' than inherently evil, rather it is corrupted and used for evil) 5's fit really well - they make transactions smooth. And 9's are used because plebes who see $2999.99 think, "Oh, $2999! I can do that!" instead of "Oh, $3000, that's way out of my price range".

Also, doesn't it seem like learning this makes us part of a "secret society" that is "in the know"?
>>
>>17546031

Also seeing as I put those 41 minutes I'll never get back into that video, I decided to round it out as a whole hour and ran with some of that numerology shtick.

For those of you who didn't watch the video all the way through, one of the key points about the numerological language that this dude puts forward is that it is a code scripted from humanity's base "numeric language". That language is 1 through 9, with each number being ascribed a meaning. In this sense, it goes:

1 - Exist. 2 - Awake. 3 - Create. 4 - Study.
5 - Struggle. 6 - Master. 7 - Rest.
8 - Reward. 9 - End.

Pulling the numeric code for each of the meanings of the numbers (tl;dr on the code, each number's position in the alphabet is reduced to single digits, then added up - e.g. z is 26th so 2+6 equals 8), you get as follows.

1 - 5. 2 - 5. 3 - 7. 4 - 8. 5 - 1. 6 - 4. 7 - 8.
8 - 6. 9 - 5.

Each of these numbers in this guy's proposed Masonic code means something a bit different from the "inherent" meanings of each numeral. Those meanings are as follows:

1 - Top, best, king.
2 - Awakened, enlightened.
3 - Bottom, low-quality.
4 - Related to secret societies/a member of
(But it gets tricky because 22 is a 'master number' signifying a warrior of Truth and Light)
5 - Unbalanced, war, stress, chaos, deceit, lies, bad; the Masonic Compass and Square (five angles)
6 - Illuminated society member contributing to the 'great work' (p. sure not the LeVeyan kind)
7 - Neutral/Indifferent, good OR bad; Masonic 'G'
8 - Balance, God, good, Christian, non-secret society
9 - End, to end, apathetic, calculating, cold, ruthless
>>
>>17546154

So, all that said? To Exist is unbalanced, chaotic, stressful, deceitful. To Awake is unbalanced, chaotic, stressful, deceitful. To Create can be both good or bad. To Study (what one created [source the vid]) is good, Godly, and balanced (I assume even if bad). To Struggle is the best. To Master is to be of the secret society. To Rest is good, Godly, balanced. To Reward is Illuminated and contributory to the Great Work. To End is chaotic, stressful, deceit, and imbalanced.

All of those numbers added together?
> 557814865
Adds up to 4. And that means all of it is part of the secret society.

So either that video was an indoctrination, or incomplete.

So, I mean, if you wanna watch it for yourselves, go ahead. But I am pretty sure I just gave an hour and a half so you wouldn't have to.
>>
>>17546154

If this is their secret language then it means nothing and is just metaphorical bullshit. Words mean whatever you want them to mean, to apply numerology to words is idiotic.

They can't even figure out what hieroglyphics mean, this "Illuminati" is nothing but spoiled rich kids who are controlled by Eastern forces.
>>
>>17538152
The Illuminati you're looking for, and the actual "Illuminati" are two different things. I mean, there are people who genuinely worship "the all seeing eye" in various ways. But they're not really synonymous with the kind of mainstream, pop-culture caricature you're probably thinking of. You'd be pretty disenchanted if you actually knew what "it" was.

Then again, if you're looking for a very fickle, nonsensical, stupidly complex snowball of a problem that is the global stage, then you'll probably get rock hard. A creates B, B creates C but doesn't know about A, C knows about A and believes that it directly influences B... so on and so forth. I mean, take a good look at the "Panama Papers". Varying degrees of "ordinary people" with several life choices, habits, and qualities that inevitably got them roped into just another tier of shenanigans.

It's just varying groups of people, with lives that haven't changed since they were chiseling data into slabs of rock. They all effect one another with varying degrees of affect.

You're part of it, too, if not more than one group. Welcome to the later stages of your life, thus far.
>>
>>17545800
what's your point...?
>>
>>17546031
I like God as the machine, rather than God the creator. I mean... God as the machine -can- become God the creator, one such that does not need to be "benevolent", but can be.
>>
>>17546221

So what is it then? The Illuminati is a myth. There's just a rich circle of people and a large poor circle of people.

The rich circle of people get roped into cult like thinking to maintain their wealth and promote that they are superior over the poor circle.

The real shadow council are not a part of our society in anyway. No one knows their names. No one knows what race they are. No one knows what they look like. They might not even be real.
>>
>>17538152
>>17538174
>>17538202
The Illuminati are real. The illuminati aren't bad.
The Illuminati got nothing to do with Freemasonry.
The Illuminati aren't about satanism.
We are the Illuminati. Stop rejecting the blame on fictional characters.
>>
>>17546242
The Illuminati wouldn't be called the Illuminati, infact there are several factions that claim to be the Illuminati. The fact is none of them have total control and they're all so far up their own arse they haven't realized that humans have been devolving as opposed to evolving.
>>
>>17546238
Well, simplifying it doesn't solve much. Especially if the question is far more reaching.

That would be akin to lying. To solving a question that wasn't asked, and asking more questions in the process.

There exists a rich circle of people, then a slightly less rich circle of people, and then some slightly more less rich circles of people, and then some slightly more less rich circles of people, and then some slightly more less rich circles of people, and then some slightly more less rich circles of people, and then some slightly more less rich circles of people... and then circles of circles of circles of circles of people who are poor.

And that would just be with regards to the "rich" subtext and/or quality. But you've hit it on the head nonetheless. A myth that becomes reality for some, by some. Minds with different percepts, different goals, for different reasons, but most likely due to the same cause.
>>
>>17546263
That's pretty exact.
>>
>>17546268

But then the question gets raised, what if there is one race on Earth at the moment that has created all known History and wiped out the true History, and has devolved all of us to lower forms of existance, to become simply smart animals. As opposed to the spiritual beings we used to be.
>>
>>17546280
We would simply be a large farm.
A large dirty human farm.
>>
>>17546288
I feel like it's a Zoo more than a farm...maybe both
>>
>>17546280
Then, that would be exactly what happened. If the "true history" has been wiped out, then there's no reference point with which to discern that any other history is "fake", or even just fake. I would be typing to you, under false pretenses that I would most likely swallow whole just to get over the human condition. I mean, all things considered...
>>17546236
Were I some strange entity simulating just one of many [sets of states], why wouldn't this be one avenue that would be explored? If it's possible, it should probably be considered and understood.

But disregarding that humored thought, it simply means that something spectacular would have to occur such that the situation you suggested would no longer be the case. Such as, transcendence. Which would be hard to do, if our capacitance was constantly filtered by our very nature (which involves trying and trying and trying and remembering and forgetting within a finite period of time).

Maybe... if I were a smart animal, I would have no desire to be a spiritual being.
>>
Disregard >>17546313
>>17546288 says it better.
>>
>>17546313
Literally an angsty teen.
>>
>>17546313

I feel like Humans have so much potential as a species. I mean we could be the first species to reach this level of existence in the whole Universe. Our sole focus should to be to better the Galaxy and to emulate God like beings so that life can flourish in the Universe, so that we can guide other races to Enlightenment, maybe even learn from them things we have long forgotten.

But no instead we are stuck in a dispute over fucking BORDERS. When we have the GALAXY at our finger tips if we just focused properly as a planet.
>>
>>17546329
I don't remember being the physical manifestation of your angst.

>>17546331
Well, that's up to whatever reaches that stage. Keep in mind... solving something like mundane border disputes would then allow us to legitimately focus on something as mundane as mining rights in the Solar System.

Also keep in mind that sometimes people are physical manifestations of abstract concepts (?).
>>
>>17546356

People are physical manifestations of abstract concepts?

What do you mean by that?

Some people are unique snowflakes that are shunned by the regular snowflakes for not fitting in?
>>
>>17546331

How does it feel to be Illuminated?
>>
>>17546368
According to >>17546329.
>>
>>17546374

srs tho wht does he mean
>>
>>17546408
Well, I wasn't being entirely serious when I replied with that, but in virtue of you having a head on your shoulders, I would say it probably meant as much as you figured it did.

Some people are probably indeed unique snowflakes that are shunned by the snowflakes that are either larger in quantity or are considered to be the standard, due to the former not being the standard. Being unique doesn't directly imply any sort of benefit, however. A great example, is being born with only a brain stem. Or, no limbs. Or, too many limbs, in the wrong places. Or, coming off as 100% pretentious. Or, spontaneously oxidizing after coming out of your mother.

If one has six fingers and functions well, one might pass on the six fingers, and maybe even gain some sort of benefit for being a special snowflake. If the host keep losing one of their fingers because they have six fingers, or if the six fingers prevent the host from spreading their programming, then you won't see a lot of six-fingered things, and having six fingers will be unfortunate.
>>
>>17546165
>>17546154
Thank you for your input anon. I really liked your further interpretation into the legend.

>1 - 5. 2 - 5. 3 - 7. 4 - 8. 5 - 1. 6 - 4. 7 - 8.
>8 - 6. 9 - 5.

>To Exist is unbalanced, chaotic, stressful, deceitful. To Awake is unbalanced, chaotic, stressful, deceitful. To Create can be both good or bad. To Study (what one created [source the vid]) is good, Godly, and balanced (I assume even if bad). To Struggle is the best. To Master is to be of the secret society. To Rest is good, Godly, balanced. To Reward is Illuminated and contributory to the Great Work. To End is chaotic, stressful, deceit, and imbalanced.

It makes a lot of sense.

>So either that video was an indoctrination, or incomplete.
Well both probably. I doubt this subject can be exhausted with a 40min video but surely the meaning of the word 'indoctrination' describes it well.
>>
>>17539781
you need to interact with more ways of looking at the world, friend
>>
>>17548015
you're probably right, but I come to /x/ specifically to interact that way.

>/x/ - Paranormal
>>
>>17538152
the illuminati is definitely real
I've been getting dreams from the illuminati
theyve been sending hoes after me to try to steal my soul lately
they already tried to suck my soul out of me at an emergency room last christmas
they don't really have any power when it comes to your path to Heaven or Hell, but they really want you to join them in Hell
the top 1% are usually the dumbest motherfuckers
I mean... how could you even consider yourself intelligent when you traded your soul, your entire afterlife, for magic?
>>
File: TheIlluminatiAintShit.jpg (536KB, 1401x2000px) Image search: [Google]
TheIlluminatiAintShit.jpg
536KB, 1401x2000px
I once had a little nigerian Jinn agent on my floor at college
He attempted to kill me with voodoo after I found out that I was Jewish
Note how he's black, yet hates African Americans
Racism is one of the things Satan invented in order to gain power by hiding himself and raising enemies up for other people.
Divide and conquer
In reality everyone is Jewish, God's People, the Twelve Tribes of Israel, aka every race on earth.
>>
File: 1459447672952.jpg (83KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1459447672952.jpg
83KB, 1024x768px
>>17538219
>>
File: fuckignmasons.jpg (595KB, 1306x980px) Image search: [Google]
fuckignmasons.jpg
595KB, 1306x980px
Masons just happen to show up at every major tragedy in America
You might call them actors, but in reality, they are zombies controlled by Satan who use moments like this to harvest energy from the living to keep his undead puppets alive
His puppets are also known as lizards, demons, devils, and the Jinn.
And yes, he controls most of them directly as if he was a necromancer, putting himself in each puppet.
Satan is pretty much a one faggot army and he's going to get blown up in Babylon (America) and eaten by birds according to the Revelation
>>
File: wearewatchinglol.jpg (100KB, 866x806px) Image search: [Google]
wearewatchinglol.jpg
100KB, 866x806px
His puppets play on computers all day and hack people, spy on people, etc
He uses his puppets on 4chan to shill and tell people to take their medicine
Pic related.
>>
File: Jinnscape.png (88KB, 592x93px) Image search: [Google]
Jinnscape.png
88KB, 592x93px
The Jinn play runescape and shill there as well, somehow lol
>>
>>17548586
No. Thats pretty retarded.
>>
File: kevingatesisademon.png (967KB, 1629x960px) Image search: [Google]
kevingatesisademon.png
967KB, 1629x960px
The Jinn controls a lot of dead "celebrities"
For example, this "famous" rapper claims to be as old as the Bible, which would only make sense if he was a zombie being controlled by the spirit of Iblis (Satan, the Jinn.
>>
>>17548587
>But Jesus said, "Let the children come to me. Don't stop them! For the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to those who are like these children." -matt 19:14

He wasn't baiting
>>
File: fbionmydick.jpg (89KB, 664x567px) Image search: [Google]
fbionmydick.jpg
89KB, 664x567px
Satan will even attempt to be your friend, just so he can collect incriminating screenshots and attempt to set you up.
>>
File: WhenYouRealizeYouFuckedUp.jpg (23KB, 333x375px) Image search: [Google]
WhenYouRealizeYouFuckedUp.jpg
23KB, 333x375px
Some rappers turn themselves into demons without turning into the Jinn by actually selling soul.
You can see through the facade they put up and see how sad they are from time to time.
>>
>>17548591
Well no, he will be sealed for 1000 years. And BtG is much more extensive than just america.
>>
I recently had a schizophrenic episode where an evil martian demon tried to convince me that I was cursed for eternity by using telepathy to talk to me.
He called himself "Allah" and basically set me up to get put into the Emergency Room (first time experiencing schizophrenia so I listened to the voices and broke some mirrors)
In the ER they drugged me up, sucked my blood from me, then put me into the crazy house.
I survived, just took a while to recover since they took my blood...

The funny thing about the whole situation is that the martian who tried to have me killed ended up being some random lowlife celebrity who fell in love with me somehow...

I ended up fucking them in the crazy house and having dreams with them but I found out that they were a demon using magic to steal my soul via marriage since they found out that they couldn't kill me and take my body.
>>
>>17548632
He's already 6,000 years old
He's going in for life
>>
>>17548642
Well no, he is way more ancient than 6000 years. He will be released after the 1000 years "for a little while" and then he will be canned for good
>>
>>17548681
You should read into the Last Day, the Day of Judgement. It falls in line with The Revelation.
>>
>>17538240

That "kid" is probably more intelligent than you. How does that feel?
>>
File: 1413497450415.gif (150KB, 280x181px) Image search: [Google]
1413497450415.gif
150KB, 280x181px
>>17538623
Tits or GTFO
>>
File: 763933.jpg (50KB, 460x457px) Image search: [Google]
763933.jpg
50KB, 460x457px
>>17538623
>>
>>17548586
>Jewish
>believes in the devil
Kek
>>
>>17548608
It's no surprise it's the end for us all, hyrogliphics told my story on the pyramid walls
Feel the force drag me into the light , same one that stole the life, in the still of the night
>>
>>17538228
If you choose to pry on the subject of the illuminati you will never be granted with truth. If anyone truly has the power to rule as we have proclaimed them, we will not be contacted unless proven worthy in my opinion. I doubt any 14 year old wanting rich and fame qualifies. Good luck on the quest though!
>>
>>17538210
Fucking someone was raped by their father
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.