[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watching reptilian vids >all of them are people freaking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: reptilians.jpg (50KB, 640x439px) Image search: [Google]
reptilians.jpg
50KB, 640x439px
>watching reptilian vids
>all of them are people freaking out over digital compression artifacts
>>
File: we_wuz_food_n_shit.jpg (426KB, 702x961px) Image search: [Google]
we_wuz_food_n_shit.jpg
426KB, 702x961px
>>17536663
>tfw they will use normies that believe that shit to assassinate our team because of compression artifacts
its shills shilling shills turned into a military strategy!
>>
.. or are they ?
>>
>>17536663
Go home, shill, you have no power here
>>
>>17536663
>be me
>stick dick in lectrical outlet
>experience compression artifact
>retiliums zapped my lizard

What do?
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (10KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
10KB, 320x180px
Look up v the tv series. You will see some reptilians. It's where the whole idea comes from anyway.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_%281983_miniseries%29
>>
>>17538129

>v the tv series

no, not rly. idea has been around from millennia.
>>
>>17538159
Site your source. I'm talking about alien reptilians who can look like normal humans and eat humans. Not just lizard people. Anyway six years after v came out david Icke started with the whole thing.
>>
>>17538190
It's "cite", you fucktard.
You want the source? How about the fucking Bible, Cletus?
>>
>>17538277
What passage?
>>
>>17538277
>snake aliens in the bible
Book, chapter, & verse please
>>
>>17536663
So true

Watching Malcolm in the middle on Netflix

Whole family are reptilian rewind and they're normal

Wish I could have recorded cause it'd show how dumb those vids are
>>
File: dp dubs.png (76KB, 200x244px) Image search: [Google]
dp dubs.png
76KB, 200x244px
>>17538277
also, checked
>>
File: fBcEuuV.jpg (79KB, 640x599px) Image search: [Google]
fBcEuuV.jpg
79KB, 640x599px
They might be real how the fuck do we know? only way is finding out ourselves not being retards and saying "must be delusional" we talk about tulpas 24/7 but lizard people is delusional? get str8
>>
>>17538284
>>17538277
>>17538285
I think he gave up, guys
>>
>>17536663
Welcome to the wonderful world of paranoid nutjobs without any sense of critical thinking that is conspiracy theorists.
>>
File: fuckorks.jpg (139KB, 640x400px)
fuckorks.jpg
139KB, 640x400px
>>17536663
only retarded autistic beta incels believe in"reptilians" aka most posters here

fuck those retarded NIGGERS
>>
Reptilian shilling at it's finest OP, they're trying to make the ones who know about them look like fools.
>>
>>17538703
Nah, they're perfectly capable of looking like idiots all by themselves.
>>
>>17538301
Slap his ass.
>>
>>17538284
>>17538285
>>17538315

lmao people think the snake in the garden of eden was an actual snake

>inb4 fedora tippers come in with some pasta monster hahaha

look up the chitauri, they even made nice cartoons and comics for your child like mind involving them. Just keep in mind Africans have been talking about them long before writing was even a thing and stories were passed from healer to healer every generation. Then you got the Hopi Native Americans and their snake brothers who live underground.

Its almost like none of you never left your basement nor picked up a history book
>>
>>17538190
The movie "They Live" you dipshit.
>>
>>17538919
You are a funny guy.
>>
>>17538911
So you got nothing for the bible. Just as I thought. Anyway chitauri. Can't find anything on them that isn't some shady conspiracy site. Got a proper link with real research? For the Hopi. It seem to be people that could turn into actual snakes. Not alien lizard people who eat people.

http://www.firstpeople.us/FP-Html-Legends/TheSnakeMyth-Hopi.html
>>
File: xx.png (95KB, 235x522px)
xx.png
95KB, 235x522px
>>17539073
bump
>>
File: aaa2fdd.png (746KB, 1082x605px) Image search: [Google]
aaa2fdd.png
746KB, 1082x605px
>>17539073
one guy told me frog or newt species are more likely than reptos or snakes

some new sightings
pic is Canada chauveau park humanoid, just google images Canada chauveau park alien

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJUC2GkItSg
another Canada sighting of reptilian near downtown
>>
>>17538911
>>Africans have been talking about them
>>Africans

ahh yes Africans, those noted scholars of high intelligence and critial reasoning skills.
>>
>>17540300
tips racist fedora

I have lived around niggers for most my life. There are nothing like tribal africans

Same goes for the prairie niggers I have lived around. When speaking with normal natives who dont drink and rob people its like a different race of people.

>>17539073
I wasn't the original guy but you quoted my reply to you. Go talk with some hopi shawman and they will tell you all about their snake brothers. As far as the bible goes. Pretty much same as the jinn in Islam. Evil spirit beings that happen to take the form of serpents who sway you to the "dark side" to feed off your emotions. I mean its all symbolism and in every religious text written since pre-babylon mesopotamia.

Then you got those crazy buddist gooks who talk about being born from the snake god that vomited up the world.

but here you go
> Psalm 106:37-38 “They sacrificed their sons and their daughters to the demons; they poured out innocent blood, the blood of their sons and daughters, whom they sacrificed to the idols of Canaan, and the land was polluted with blood.”

Blood rituals are pretty bad, but it was a thing because the sp00ky snake reptile demonoids love it
>>
>>17540440
What kind of reasoning is this, why have "ancients" always managed to see spoopy shit that can't be proved but now in the age of HD cameras and sophisticated surveillance tech we haven't got evidence of them?
>>
>>17540440
That bible quote says nothing about snake people.

>Go talk with some hopi shawman

If you don't provide a source your just blowing smoke. Anyone can say go talk to so and so.

>snake god that vomited up the world.

The issue wasn't that reptile people/gods didn't exist before in literature. The issue was that a lot of things from v the tv show are now taken as fact and most the ideas come from it.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.