[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay for any of you that has been paying attention to the new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 716ehyYL1YL._SL1500_.jpg (160KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
716ehyYL1YL._SL1500_.jpg
160KB, 1500x1500px
Okay for any of you that has been paying attention to the new tech out there, there is a new tablet that is marketed directly towards children 4 and up. On the system it is comprised of games and application meant to teach a child subjects and have the children obtain this information. Nothing nefarious here.

Now readers.. have any of you heard of the monarch mind control program? If not you can do your own studys but ill sum it up.. back in the 60's and 70's children close to mason family and inbetween and most superstars have been subjected to this mind control at a very early age and can be given orders or thought processes to control there actions from a handler. A handler can be called many things but are reffered to as a "daddy"

I was studying this tablet at work the the other day and came across a realization ... the bios for this system is called the "monarch" and before opening the device it says "please find daddy to enter your password" instead just a parent or anything else.
>>
interesting, any more info?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-01-20-48-26.png (334KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-01-20-48-26.png
334KB, 1080x1920px
I went to the about section of the company and it was over using the metaphore of planting seeds... like into the subconcious if you ask me..
>>
It looks like im the first person to ever even notice this..
>>
This as absolutely amazing. Do u have more information
>>
Theres not much information on the company or creators accept i did find out about a guy who does embedded programming for the company but no information is coming up on him anywhere i wanna see what you guys can do on this, team up and discover.
>>
>>17535613
Why do secret conspiracies always sprinkle clues and name-drops like that?

That's not very secretive of them.
>>
A tease. A means of fooling us and laughing in the background. Idk, beats me.
>>
>>17535613

What's the name of the tablet?
>>
Nabi
>>
File: juice.jpg (68KB, 612x587px) Image search: [Google]
juice.jpg
68KB, 612x587px
>>17535694
Because they know the majority of the masses are too stupid and or ignorant and or brainwashed to find/understand them. Also, the way our society was/is fabricated is to make the masses primarily focused on making money to survive which gives them hardly any time to do any snooping around. And when someone does catch something, the "crazy tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist" ideology that has been implanted into the masses' minds, sparks up and automatically discredits anyone who thinks against the "official story", even if they have proof.

Luckily the internet doesn't work in favor of these "controlling the masses" procedures by giving access to tons of information and ideas to almost anyone. This is allowing people to start understanding the actual reality around them by not just getting info from the controlled and bias media (television, published media, etc.), but by actual, real people with real experiences.
>>
This needs to become a thing. Don't let this thread die
>>
File: 1450677093812.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1450677093812.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>17535730
>Luckily the internet doesn't work in favor of these "controlling the masses" procedures

kek nigga wut

Your are right in saying the internet has tons of information but that information is directly controlled by the people feeding it to us. It's even entirely possible that the internet is one big shill. The only real information you'll ever get is from the throat of a dying tortured man. trust nothing
>>
>>17535613
I've repaired those tablets, they're GIANT hunks of shit
>>
You're just goddamn retarded, OP. This isn't meant to brainwash kids, it's meant to make them good little consumers of technology and keep the wheels greased of this capitalistic, materialistic system we live in.
>>
why does everyone in this thread have a name
>>
>>17536635
I know that was weird as fuck. As if almost staged..as if..
>>
>>17536300
Yeah right. Torture is proven to create fabricated confessions, and people on their deathbeds say the most insane, incoherent or impossible of things, especially if you're the one who tortured them for information. I can guarantee you, if I were dying, I would probably give you wrong information to protect whatever I needed protecting, since there was nothing else you could do to me.
>>
>>17535613
>studys
Seems like this is actually written by a toddler.
>>
>>17535730
>I'm so special and superior because I pretend there are hodd n patterns everywhere

There must be other ways to build your self-esteem.
>>
>>17539049
Anon was half right in saying the info on the internet can be fabricated.

That's one of the things you can't guarantee. I could guarantee i would sacrifice my life for a the lives of a room full of toddlers but when it comes down to it i'd probably torch the little snotters myself then leg it.
>>
>>17536300
I doubt that the internet is fully controlled (probably not even half controlled), but I wouldn't doubt that governments etc. are working their asses off to try and turn it into the next television or newspaper. It's easily noticeable that services like Google and Wikipedia are controlled, but there's a good amount of real people on here as well. I mean you're real aren't you? I'm pretty sure I am.

>>17539091
Maybe different, but not special. If anything I'm just using my time wisely.
>>
>>17536632
you should get an award for being the most sane person in this thread
>>
>>17535694
Probably because the creator of the tablet is some /x/-phile and thought it'd be lulzy.
>>
>>17536632
Isn't that what brainwashing is
>>
File: gingersoulswiper.jpg (68KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
gingersoulswiper.jpg
68KB, 800x600px
>>17539684
yes. that anon was either being a smart aleck or is a total idiot
>>
>>17536632
So it's meant to brainwash kids into being mindless sheep who do whatever a brightly lit screen tells them to do. Got it.
>>
>>17535613
More pls?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.