[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... Has /x/ gotten worse... Or has my ability to use logic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

File: upstairs.jpg (36KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
upstairs.jpg
36KB, 500x375px
So... Has /x/ gotten worse... Or has my ability to use logic grown? Because nothing here seems to make me think anymore. Nothing seems to make me worried. I can always tend to find enough evidence pointing to the contrary to never accept any of the crazy shit written here. So... Did /x/ change? Or did I?

tl;dr creepypasta thread
>>
File: the scarecrow.jpg (47KB, 544x418px) Image search: [Google]
the scarecrow.jpg
47KB, 544x418px
>>
File: the hum.jpg (58KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
the hum.jpg
58KB, 500x404px
>>
File: under the covers.jpg (142KB, 611x512px) Image search: [Google]
under the covers.jpg
142KB, 611x512px
>>
File: the drain.jpg (33KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
the drain.jpg
33KB, 500x213px
>>
File: Streetlights.jpg (120KB, 552x697px) Image search: [Google]
Streetlights.jpg
120KB, 552x697px
>>
>>17532418
Sounds like you've been assimilated by the status quo. Have you been vaccinated recently? How much tap water do you consume per month?
>>
>>17532574
I actually just happened to notice someone responded.
No, actually, if anything I've taken steps to remove myself further from the status quo. I live on the edge of a national forest, I no longer have any form of media in my home aside from my computer, I don't do doctors/dentists/any sort of scheduled check-up and I drink from a well which is then put through a Pur filter.

I'm pretty sure I just grew up.
>>
>>17532418

You sound like me OP. I am a /sci/ regular but come to /x/ for the stories/creepy pasta and even sometimes wish ghosts and skin walkers were real just because they sound cool
>>
File: wtfdidisee.png (162KB, 1786x826px) Image search: [Google]
wtfdidisee.png
162KB, 1786x826px
>>17532418
I'm in a similar boat OP. It's partially growing up and partially /x/ just changing through the years. I miss when things were actually spooky and mysterious here.

But since this is a creepypasta thread, I'll bump with something that happened to me. This story in pic related is as true as rain is wet. You have no reason to believe me because people lie, especially on the internet. But if you have any clues on what I encountered I'd really appreciate it.
>>
>>17532418
Maybe both you and /x/ changed.

Maybe you grew, wee anon. Maybe it's just that /x/ just changed some of the few hands that help pump it's blood.

Maybe it's not real butter.
>>
In /x/ it's april fools day everyday. That's why you believe nothing posted here.
>>
>>17532660
>Pur filter
You dun fucked up, boy.

[spoiler]Yeah, nah you just became less gullible.[/spoiler]
>>
File: Jpeggy.jpg (12KB, 270x200px) Image search: [Google]
Jpeggy.jpg
12KB, 270x200px
>>17532418
>>17532422
>>17532429
>>17532437
>>17532443
>>17532451

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>17533309

Somnambulism+nightmare. You're probably not going to be happy with that answer because I'm sure you're convinced you were fully lucid when it happened, but all the same.
>>
all the interesting threds get trolled to oblivion, to the point where most of the magicfags have moved on, besides that story threads have all but vanished, as well as ama threads. what remains.. unsolved mysteries, im going crazy halp, and tarot.
>>
>>17532418
It could simply be that you are getting old, OP. Less and less stuff is challenging to you because you learn with time that certain "challenges" are not worth winning and certain others are not even worth picking up. It doesn't get more exciting with time, unless you keep the curiosity awake and never stop climbing the tree of knowledge. In your case, this might simply mean that it's time to leave /x/... for something better. You have outgrown us and as they say... if you are the smartest person in the room, you are in the wrong room.

Then again, you are OP, so you're just a fag; most likely explanation.
>>
>>17534106
Guyse, you do know that the old 4chan died a long time ago, when m00t was still around, right?
The FBI took it from him and the servers were physically moved to an FBI location, on top of it. Now m00t is gone and today i saw for the first time the new layout: there is nothing distinguishing 4chan from tumblr now.
>>
File: 4chan-fbi.jpg (694KB, 1434x1800px)
4chan-fbi.jpg
694KB, 1434x1800px
>>17534264
>>
>>17532418
Something I was told once in person:
"The demographics of the community stay the same, the average poster age never changes, but you have aged."

You got older anon, it happens to us all.
>>
>>17534264
It's just April fools. Stop bitching about it
>>
>>17533219
Somewhat same here. Really interested in the supernatural but don't believe in it at all.
>>
>>17534264
If you hate it so much why are you still here?
>>
>>17532429
I've been plagued with this everywhere I've been. I think it's just tinnitus. It's really eerie still whenever I hear it at night
>>
No /x/ changed, I rarely come here any more because there is like one good thread a week, it all happened when it got raided by /b/ and never recovered
>>
>>17532443
Wouldn't work because bathtubs are connected to pipes unless the mother fucker is the size of a bug.
>>
>>17532418
/x/ can't get any worse, role-players that don't even know they're role-playing, "shill" hunters. christians and gullible conspiranoids.

At this point i enter just for the laughs and the easy burns.
>>
>>17535012
You have a strange concept of "bitching".
>>
>>17535258
Derailing conversations you don't like by changing the subject. Do you work for Donald Trump already? If not, I think they have a job for you.
>>
>>17532437
This is why I sleep with a fan on.
>>
All was well and then the role players lost their way to /tg/
Until like 3 or 4 years ago we used to have plenty of greentext stories threads filled with plausible stories, discussions and theories about everything and not so boring drama about real people (I'm sure you guys remember Hans)

Now the greentexts are rp's, the discussions are filled with rpers pretending to be dumb and the occasional drama is obvious rp
>>
>>17535604
Do you mean when /b/ kept going down so we all migrated here? Like, fuck, 2007/08?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.