[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any mythological creatures or other shit to go looking for in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1458662126485.jpg (7KB, 204x208px) Image search: [Google]
1458662126485.jpg
7KB, 204x208px
Any mythological creatures or other shit to go looking for in Wisconsin?
>inb4 Beast of Bray Road
>>
You could always look up a list of cryptids.

I know that there's supposedly some giant dragon/lizard creature in Wisconsin.

Oh, and a sort of mudman too, I think.
>>
Boy Scout Lane
Red Bridge
>>
>>17531157
A hodag, claimed to be in the north woods, especially around Rhinelander.

Also Ed Gein's unmarked grave is in Plainfield, if you're into serial killers. Buried next to his mother, in the same graveyard where his victims are buried. They had to move his gravestone to the police station because people kept stealing it/fucking with it. Look for Augusta Gein's headstone (that's her name IIRC), there's an unmarked plot right next to it that contains Ed Gein.
>>
>>17531137
http://www.amazon.com/Weird-Wisconsin-Wisconsins-Legends-Secrets/dp/0760759448
>>
A local one in the Richfield area is the "Goatman" of Hogsback road (near Holy Hill). I say "Goatman" because it's not like the skinwalkers, he's just a humanoid goat man who scares people off of the road and sets their cars on fire. I dunno.
>>
What is the terrain like in Wisconsin?
>>
>>17532192
lol I lived in Richfield for years, and went up and down Hogsback regularly. That shit must have come from the fact that drunk/high people routinely crash their cars on that road. It's just a somewhat dangerous road with lots of sharp curves and low visibility. No monster necessary.
>>
>>17532197
Depends where in WI to some extent, but for the most part its flat farmlands mixed with low hills and some forest.
>>
>>17532197
Woodsy as fuck big lakes and wetlands in the north, people report a Sasquatch or something wierd every year. Be careful though we got wolves bears and mountain lions those things scare me more than a bigfoot
>>
>>17532197
Honestly depends.
North: densely wooded
Far south: Flat farmlands
Southeast/East: Kettle Morraine=woods and hilly to make a really beautiful terrain
I seldom go west, so I couldn't accurately describe it.

>>17532340
I know, but he asked for mythological in Wisconsin, so I gave it to him! I only went down it once, nothing really to it.
>>
>>17531137
>Wisconsin
Bunch of trolls was migrate there from mountains. Rumor said they prefer fried human meat at breakfast.
>>
I'm in WI as well, you putting together a hunting team OP?
>>
But seriously op don go into the Wisconsin wilderness with out preparation and experience people die all the time out there hell I hear wolves from my patio window every night
>>
Wisconsin resident here. Planning on going camping in and around the Flambeau National forest and Chequamegon National Forest this summer with some friends. Plus in the Blue Hills about an hour north of Eau Claire, any skin walkers live in those parts? Will be living in Eau Claire area.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.