[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Season premiere tomorrow. Do you think they'll find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (118KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 600x400px
Season premiere tomorrow. Do you think they'll find Bigfoot this year?
>>
>>17529390
Yes, I definitely beleive they will find apebro.
>>
I saw something yesterday on natgeo that supposed yeti fur got DNA tested a d it matched with an ancient polar bear species that was supposed to have died out 10k years ago
>>
>>17529429
How would they have dna samples from a creature that's been extinct for 10 millennia to match with it in the first place?
>>
>>17529390
I want to say yes, but I would be just lying to myself.
>>
>>17529667
ancestry.com
>>
>>17529667
They extracted the DNA out of a fossilized jaw bone
>>
>>17529862
I didn't think it was possible to get dna from fossils, but I did a little research and it turns out you can.

Go figure.
>>
File: jurassic bane.jpg (257KB, 1400x785px) Image search: [Google]
jurassic bane.jpg
257KB, 1400x785px
>>17529881
It's like you never watched jurassic park
>>
>>17529429
>>17529667
>>17529862
>>17529881
I've seen that special you're talking about. It was related specifically to the yeti as described by the Himalayan people. The noteable difference are the yeti is seen as completely white fur, sometimes standing on two legs but often walking on four, and having the ability to turn invisible at will (the last one obviously doesn't make sense from a biological stand point but is more than likely just an cultural explanation for their elusiveness and the fact they blend in so well with the snow.) They did DNA testing hair samples found at the most recent reported siting high up in the mounts by a native, and found it very similar in composition to that of the extinct species the cave bear. They also discovered the sample to contain DNA signatures characteristic of both polar bears and grizzly bears, likely being a hybrid resulting from cross species mating. A Grolar bear matches the characteristics described of the yeti, and that would explain it's rarity given that cross species mating is rather uncommon in the wild. TLDR: Nat geo discovered the yeti is most likely reports of naturally occurring Grolar bears in the wild, and Grolar bears have similar traits and genetic coding to the long extinct cave bear
>>
I hope so, this way the show will end....
>>
>>17530035
That's ignoring the fact that reliable testimony and culture always say that the Yeti has a conical head.
>>
>>17530238

> reliable testimony

lol
>>
>>17529752
kek
>>
>>17529390
No.
>>
>>17529390
They found Bigfoot, Ranae keeps him as a sex slave
>>
>>17529390
Do you understand that the Season has already been film, edit and post produced months ago?

IF they had found anything, we would know by now, because that would be the best way to advertise the series.
>>
What show is this?
>>
>>17529390
This show is still on? Is this an April Fools Joke? Who still watches this?
>>
>>17529390
>>people actually watch this shit thinking 4 dudes and a camera crew are going to find one
does anyone even know les shroud?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHcC6WbwuUw
The only way youll find bigfoot is if your by yourself in the buttfuck nowhere of BC or alaska. bear grylls aint got shit on les shroud
>>
I would think if they found anything concrete, it would make the news asap
>>
>>17529390
If they found bigfoot, they wouldnt have a show to make money off searching for bigfoot now would they
>>
my favorite is episode is when they went to Georgia and left their investigation too early because they were scared by the woods. i don't think there's anything special about our woods but then again ive only ever been camping here and in north carolina.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.