[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, I have a question. How come so many demon summoning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
Hey /x/, I have a question. How come so many demon summoning rituals call for people to perform them at specific times of the day/night? Whenever I hear "and you must perform this at 3:00 AM, no sooner no later! Or else the ritual will not work," I instantly lose immersion.

Whether or not you believe in these rituals, you have to agree that it removes the suspension of disbelief. Why the hell would a demon care about what time is it? Do they pay attention to time zones? And if you're really reciting some kind of ancient ritual that was spawned before the dark ages, why is there a specific time tacked onto the ritual when the people that allegedly came up with it didn't even have clocks?

I understand doing something during a certain phase of the moon or when the sun is in a specific position, but saying "... And the demon will only come out at midnight" just sounds made up and cliche.

What're you're thoughts?
>>
If you do not understand the basics of timing in evocation you should probably not be summoning.
>>
>>17528702
It's all arbitrary. All of it.
>>
>>17528720
I'm not summoning anything and don't plan to, but even from a story telling standpoint giving a specific time makes a ritual seem bogus.

But if you'd care to enlighten me on the purpose of including a specific time when performing a ritual, I'd like to hear it. I don't know anything about summoning or rituals.
>>
>>17528720
>skeptic is trying to summon and find out nothing will happen
>I know I'll tell him not to do it
>>
>>17528720
So do you believe there's any way to bring things from the beyond into the mortal world? Or do you believe that it's all just made up?
>>
I think on 3:00 AM is when ur body and ur mind, are on her lowest rate of vibrations
>>
>>17528864
No.
>>
>>17528740

Me and my family didn't believe in most of the paranormal aside from ayy's until we lived in a farm house back when I was a kid that was definitely haunted.

Our house was built directly over where the old house was buried, there was also 3 separate graveyards on the farm. So much shit happened, electronics breaking / interference, doors opening and closing, sightings, so many weird stories I don't feel like typing out.. Like fucking books all restitched upside down perfectly one night. Weird inexplicable shit like shit that.

Anyways, point is.. Deep down you're not going to believe in this shit until you actually experience it.. I'm not talking about hearing a whisper or thinking you saw something our of the corner of your eye, i'm saying seeing something with your own eyes that will make you stand there while it pierces your soul and you just literally want to cry and rethink everything you know. Just don't do anything ignorant.
>>
File: 145358743.jpg (51KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
145358743.jpg
51KB, 500x400px
>>17528702
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circadian_rhythm

But why would a powerful demon come to someone faggots basement. And what would you do after you summoned it? It would probably laugh at your autism and give your family the plague.
>>
>>17528864

I've read demons are at their strongest (best for summoning) during night, and 3:00 is like their peak so to speak?
>>
>>17528895
>lazily links a wiki link instead of having a valid arguement
>mentions the word autism at all in any sentence

pay no attention to this faggot. believe what you feel is true.
>>
>>17528702
Because the Drew Carey Show is at 9.
>>
File: Circadian.png (208KB, 1024x529px) Image search: [Google]
Circadian.png
208KB, 1024x529px
>>17528936
Did you even read the wiki? Here, click on the picture next to the words you are reading, faggot.
>>
I heard it was because Jesus either died or came back to life at 3:00 p.m. and is therefore the most holy hour. Therefore, it's exact opposite hour at 3:00 a.m. is the least holy: the witching hour.
>>
>>17528702
What the clock is measuring is actually the position of the Earth in relation to the sun. At noon, your position on the Earth is facing directly toward the sun, directly opposed at midnight.

Thus, I would imagine needing an exact time for a ritual indicates you (as in the position on Earth you are at) needs to be facing a certain sector of the universe in order to work. Perhaps this is to face toward something, or face away, or simply just where the sun is in relation to you.
>>
>>17530338
If the first part is true (you need to be facing a certain sector of the universe), then what time to perform a ritual would also depend on what day of the year it is, as the Earth moves along its orbit.
>>
>>17528702
I agree with you and it bugs me too, but apparently this is too much logic for some on /x/ to handle, or they'll come up with some excuse for how/why it works that way.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.