[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we post symbols we have created and other /x/philes use

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: iron mountain.png (67KB, 1538x1330px) Image search: [Google]
iron mountain.png
67KB, 1538x1330px
ITT: we post symbols we have created and other /x/philes use them and see what happens
>sigils
>runes
>i don't really know other symbols but power, but those too
post with a description and how to use it
>>
Use them for what? It's a drawing. What the fuck can I do with it? Hang it on a wall? It doesn't even look pretty.
>>
>>17527357
why are you on /x/
>>
>>17527359
This
Shills out in full force today boys
>>
>>17527342
If you just throw something together it has no connection to Magick. So why/how would it do anything?
>>
>>17527359
To read about interesting things.

How is a circle and squiggly lines interesting?

This sigil shit is worse than flat-earth threads. Do you really think praying to a circle is going to magically influence the world around you? Really?

I mean, c'mon, really?
>>
>>17527387
Time to stop posting anon, you're only embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>17527387
If you don't believe in sigils and you are writing them off you may be doing yourself a great disservice please look up how much Pepsi paid for there new logo then let me know what you think I'm sure you can connect the dots
>>
I hope none of you work in a position where peoples lives could be at stake, or can drive.

It scares me to think that one of you could be flipping my burger, or in control of a vehicle on a public road.
>>
>>17527401
If i put a pepsi logo on dogshit will you eat it?

Fucking imbecile.
>>
>>17527412
Oh why got a shill here let's test him
Did I say the logo made Pepsi awesome? Did I say anything to allude to the fact that I even enjoy Pepsi or their label? No okay then let's focus on what I actually said. I said look up how much they paid for it and make the connection yourself but since your a shill instead of posting the truth you uncovered you posted shills so now I will post what Pepsi paid and why it's relevant so /x/philes can properly formulate there belief in digits based off of relevant information. They paid one million dollars for it. This simple red whit and blue shapes. Why spend so much if this logo isn't going to have a massive effect on the company, I know there are astetics and pyschology for reasons and the psychology part is where anyone with occult knowledge of sigils realizes that the logo is a sigil
HAIL ECHS
>>
Sigils not digits my bad
>>
File: weird circle.png (22KB, 562x562px) Image search: [Google]
weird circle.png
22KB, 562x562px
It was a doodle on my desk in class the other day, I copied it b/c why not. Here's a terrible rendition in Paint.
>>
>>17527428
Lol shill shutdown
>>
>>17527428
You ruined your argument with that last setence.
>>
File: bindrune grass.png (8KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
bindrune grass.png
8KB, 819x460px
>>17527342
Sure.
Not technically a sigil; but a bindrune.
Draw it on a piece of wood, or a stone. Mark it with blood or red ink; then throw it into your neighbors' yard. Enjoy watching the grass wilt.
>>
File: 1459230169220.png (56KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1459230169220.png
56KB, 900x900px
there's only one symbol that matters now, brothers and sisters. hail the revealer.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.