[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEa hlL4lwfA i dont know if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEahlL4lwfA

i dont know if this is true
this is a theory that can be tested
>>
we must use care and report our findings openly

what we’re looking at is phytoplankton
its a plant
it fills the earths ocean
it makes 50% of the oxygen we breathe

zooplankton looks like little bugs and animals
and it eats the plants and it eats each other

we need the phytoplankton to make the air
and we need both types of plankton to feed larger animals
so the ocean will be alive

lately the ocean has been unusually hot and isn’t cooling down

this causes the zooplankton to grow faster than the phytoplankton and eat all the plants

we need the oxygen from the plants because theres less phytoplankton the co2 level rises. we can’t breathe co2

i believe we may be starting to feel the effects of this

if the ocean is hot and not cooling down this may be caused by radiation in the water

if this is true, the air will carry the radiation everywhere that the sea doesn’t

no place on earth will be safe and every person will be affected

its natural to be upset but we can’t be mad at each other

respect life and work together

we will be like the petals on a flower and bloom
we cannot fight amongst ourselves for revenge or space or resources or any reason

life wants to exist on this earth so badly

if this theory is true there will be many more challenges ahead

but there are more colours in a rainbow than the human eye can see

and just the same there are more possibilities for a happy life on earth than we have yet imagined

please keep your mind open

yes i am mentally ill, more than anything i want somebody to check on this and confirm that this theory is wrong. i cant sleep thinking about the possibility of this being real and ignored
>>
>>17527094
It could be real. I've kept reef tanks and if they verheat for more than a day or two, dieoff happens. If at 83 for more than a couple hours, corals start puking zooxanthellae.

Grow ivies and spathyphyllum, grow moss as high up in your home as you can, try and grow moss everywhere. Orchids breathe out oygen at night unlikemost land plants.
>>
File: Swain1_fig2.png (171KB, 867x1275px) Image search: [Google]
Swain1_fig2.png
171KB, 867x1275px
can somebody whos not concerned about their privacy or safety crosspost this video to facebook dot com slash EarthWindMap for the scientists there to respond to publicly
>>
File: SST_anoms_ASO2015.gif (497KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
SST_anoms_ASO2015.gif
497KB, 500x300px
please someone post this video to facebook dot com slash EarthWindMap
>>
File: phytoplanktonArcticCO2.jpg (48KB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
phytoplanktonArcticCO2.jpg
48KB, 500x298px
>>
File: 201501-201512.gif (167KB, 990x765px) Image search: [Google]
201501-201512.gif
167KB, 990x765px
>>
File: phyto.png (301KB, 720x563px) Image search: [Google]
phyto.png
301KB, 720x563px
>>
File: CAtemp2014.jpg (40KB, 451x270px) Image search: [Google]
CAtemp2014.jpg
40KB, 451x270px
>>
>>
>>
File: diatoms_CO2.png (12KB, 720x200px) Image search: [Google]
diatoms_CO2.png
12KB, 720x200px
>>
File: Figure2b.png (1000KB, 2000x1020px) Image search: [Google]
Figure2b.png
1000KB, 2000x1020px
>>
File: fukushima_radiation_map.jpg (122KB, 835x553px) Image search: [Google]
fukushima_radiation_map.jpg
122KB, 835x553px
>>
>>
>>
>>
i do not know but im scared radioactive heat may be coming off every continent in waves
>>
Are we fucked?
>>
if your not scared hold on to a copy of the video

we have to act in the interest of the oceans ecosystem
>>
>>
>>17529137
>nasa
>>
we should have the right to demand this information
>>
File: halo.gif (2KB, 140x164px) Image search: [Google]
halo.gif
2KB, 140x164px
>>
>>
i think this is real
>>
File: Global_Sea_Surface_Temperature.jpg (100KB, 989x750px) Image search: [Google]
Global_Sea_Surface_Temperature.jpg
100KB, 989x750px
please dont let this thread die
>>
File: circle.gif (79KB, 81x80px) Image search: [Google]
circle.gif
79KB, 81x80px
>>
does everyone have alien grey technology in their head blocking this out
>>
http://earth.nullschool.net/#current/ocean/surface/currents/overlay=sea_surface_temp_anomaly/orthographic=-178.49,13.14,283
>>
>>17530469
seems so.
>>
thats sad i really hope somebody saves the video yes im paranoid but im really putting my ass on the line here kinda
>>
>>17527067
It is terribly unfortunate that she sounds like a psycho.
>>
File: 1325281471234.jpg (56KB, 596x360px) Image search: [Google]
1325281471234.jpg
56KB, 596x360px
>>17527106
Support algae farmers, If we an get people everywhere making spirulina, we'll be able to pump the waste oxygen into our homes. It also takes the co2 out and can be used as a deeply added soil amendment to fix co2 to trees for the cost of you eating and recycling your piss like a hippie.

We can seriously worry less about the ocean once we add more oxygen to the balance, and we can easily do that, we just need to replace fields of corn to feed cows and other livestock replaced with algae farms and forests of hardwood trees/nitrogen fixers. The algae from the farms can also give you all the chicken you want, but cows are destorying the earth more than radiation. Isn't it weird that Shiva rides a bull? As above so below.

Shiva doesn't fear filth and neither does Nandi. Cows live in feedlots.

Nandi saw some of the poison(origin of bad karma) spill out of Siva's mouth and immediately drank if off the ground. The devas and asuras watching were shocked and wondered aloud what would happen to Nandi. Lord Siva calmed their fears saying, "Nandi has surrendered into me so completely that he has all my powers and my protection". (powers like being immune, even to karma. But this also implies that cows will be our destroyers also. Think about it.

If we didn't have cow-dung in the lush forests of our evolutionary home, then we wouldn't have had fire. No fire = no civilization. No direct connection with God, or home, just basically an animal.

We wouldn't have made processed foods if not for butter and cheese, we wouldn't have skimmed the "best stuff" from the top of life, we woulda just let the milk be milk, for babby cows, we might have eaten a couple cows but without their fire that they gave us, we wouldn't have been as incentivized when there were tasty enough bugs and fruit and tiny leaf tips, and mushrooms, which cows gave us as well.
We really gotta respect the gifts of the gods better.
>>
>>17530700
thanks for your input and inspiring story
>>
>>
the barrier reef is dying, this is true
>>
this is fucked
>>
While our ecosystem does seem to be shifting to the unsafe side of living standards, what the fuck are you going to do about it? Spam some video and screenshots of said video on a message board where no more than 100 people will ever see it? Also the video says you can test it yourself but that is not feasible.

You live in this world and if you're not willing to do anything ACTUAL about the problems you perceive then please stop.

inb4 shill
>>
>>17530991
>>
>>17530991
i am doing something about it, taking the risk of making this connection that nobody else is making.

once everybody stops being in denial we can move forward from there and find solutions. im not going to start telling the solutions while everyone is still not believing in the problem. dont wanna give people information overload
>>
jeezus, could they not find a narrator who sounds like they give a shit about what they are reading?
give that slut some coffee or something, shit.
>>
Narrator kind of sounds like that creepypasta channel narrator TheLittleFears. Albeit more monotonous and boring.
>>
Bump for greater good.
>>
If this is true we cant fight or panic, we just have to move foreward with a problem solving mindset
>>
>>17527094

We need to hold off on testing this theory until we come up with a term to replace "visible spectrum"
Suggestions?

>but there are more colours in a rainbow than the human eye can see
>>
>>17531121
u have a problem with rainbows? dont u know theyre gods promise that the earth will never flood again?
>>
File: corner.gif (2KB, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
corner.gif
2KB, 80x80px
>>
bampu
>>
we can solve this
>>
>>17527067
This is just a result of global warming, not radiation.
>>
>>17532395
what is "global warming"
>>
>>17532395
could global warming be caused in part by the irradiation of the ocean's water
>>
>>17532718
Do you understand how much radiation would be necessary to heat the ocean that much? It would cause way bigger problems for ocean life than what we are seeing and it would be easily measurable.

This is caused by CO2 production from industry which results in higher temperatures and ocean acidification.

Obviously people on /x/ are not going to accept that explanation because it isn't spoopy enough but it is going to kill us all just the same.
>>
File: ayylmao.png (334KB, 1641x853px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.png
334KB, 1641x853px
>>17532917
And if you really want global warming to stop. We should actually do something about it.
So why not stop funding one of the biggest causes of ocean dead zones and global warming. The meat industry. Which contributes to ocean dead zones pollution and the murder of animals.

Picture as of 2009
>>
>>17532534
Humans doing what we do best being a parasite causing massive effects on the Earth causing its atmosphere/weather to change (we are killing the planet).
>>
>>17535374

Lmao, what a hot mess of buzzwords

Actually, scientific anylyses of ice cores, sediments, fossilised tree trunks etc. suggest that the Earth has been hotter than it is today many times in its history, and life carried on just fine

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geologic_temperature_record
>>
>>17535461
Life will carry on in this case too. That isn't the point. The point is that many more species will go extinct and many people will die.
>>
The ocean is anomalously warm. This causes the zooplankton to eat the phytoplankton faster. Phytoplankton makes 50% of the earths oxygen. Co2 levels spike. Humans and animals begin to feel effects, example: strokes on the rise. If the ocean is anomalously warm it may be because of pollution and radioactive contamination. If this is true there will be many other problems to solve after the oxygen depletion. We must work together and not fight because every human life will be impacted. A global problem requires a global think tank to get a global solution. If we dont know the problem we cant solve it fast enough.

Nuclear waste in ocean from sources on every continent

But life wants to exist on earth despite adversity.

The science is wrong, the math is wrong, the logic is wrong. The records and statistics we kept are incorrect. Every nation is accountable for what happened. The information on radioactive contamination must be declassified so we can respond to the problem now.
>>
>>17529803

all this is referring to is the levels of oxygen saturation in the body.

>iding their new research, Semenza says, was the knowledge that whereas the air we breathe is 21 percent oxygen, oxygen levels average around 9 percent in healthy human breast tissue but only 1.4 percent in breast tumors. Recent studies showed that low oxygen conditions increase levels of a family of proteins known as HIFs, or hypoxia-inducible factors, that turn on hundreds of genes, including one called NANOG that instructs cells to become stem cells.
http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/news/media/releases/how_cancer_stem_cells_thrive_when_oxygen_is_scarce_

sure, lower O2 in the air will eventually mean less O2 in the body, but we'd much sooner suffer from the higher presence of CO2 and other poisonous gases than we would of less O2 causing tumor cells to turn to change into stem cells to regenerate.

>>17528539
this is also completely unrelated

I'm just a friendly medical professional. And it does seem that global ocean temps are rising and that is really fucking scary. (As well, melting ice caps RAISING the level of the ocean water - this and the temp changes are going to lead to currents changing and we'll have tropical storms to deal with like never before...)

so yeah, worry about the Earth! but the global stuff impacting our health this way is not really an issue. we won't have to worry about strokes or cancer when we don't have enough viable water or air to SURVIVE.

PS. let's hope global warming fucks us before we have to deal with this inevitable disaster:

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/07/20/the-really-big-one (EXCELLENT READ, highly recommend)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1700_Cascadia_earthquake#Future_threats

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/11/us/cascadia-subduction-zone-earthquakes/
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.