[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im wanting to start worshiping baphomet. An someone guve me some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (185KB, 775x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185KB, 775x960px
Im wanting to start worshiping baphomet. An someone guve me some advice on it, or tell me what benefits there are too it?
>>
>Im wanting to start worshiping baphomet. An someone guve me
>>
File: 1453311350139.jpg (470KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1453311350139.jpg
470KB, 1280x1707px
>>
>>17525439
*Can someone give me some advice.
Alright, better now?
>>
>>17525449
>>17525449
http://www.churchofsatan.com/history-sigil-of-baphomet.php
>>
it's not so much about the concrete form you worship but rather the ideas you connect to it. plain and simple - if satan for you is a symbol of individuality, heroic self-sacrifice, unyielding determination, faultless justice and so on and so forth, look forward to having a keener sense of these things. equally if satan is for you a symbol of selfishness, dishonesty, hedonism, what plebs call eevil etc., such attributes will magnify themselves in you. so be careful on what you worship, so that you KNOW what you consciously and unconsciously think of the object of worship. worshiping jesus with secret fear and sloth can be worse than worshiping hello kitty with joy and devotion. maybe
>>
>>17527848
Fucking this. This is one of the best posts on faith/magic/occult/good/evil that I have seen in quite some time.

I can't even elaborate on that. Know what you think of the object of worship, and know WHY youve chosen it. Considering Baphomet's spheres of influence Im not going to tell you what to think, thats up to you, but I would advise that you give it study and consideration.

I can tell you that in my experience, you're already stepping off on the wrong foot, you need to think for yourself, especially where baphomet is concerned, the opinions of others on the subject are going to mislead and confuse you.

Ill just add lastly that if you're interested in Baphomet because you're an edgelord looking for an object of worship that suits that, you have some maturing to do... you need to really think about why you are considering this path, who are you, and why does this appeal to you. If you do not come up with a definitive and clear answer like: "because its cool" or "because its dark/spoopy and I want to impress my friends", you need to continue looking. Obviously this will require a great deal of personal honesty, which would say a lot about you to begin with.

Best of luck.
>>
>>17527848
>>17527883
I hate the idea of abstinance and blind submission to a higher power. I like self determination, and finding other forms of beauty and art that arent created by gid, especially not accepting stuff thats created in that bastard gods image. I just hate it.
>>
It's a symbol m8 not to he worshipped.
>>
Baphomet isn't a real entity-- he represents the enlightened human. There's plenty of shit on the internet that explains the symbolism behind him.

A balance of justice and mercy (the two moons of Kabbalah behind him)
An enlightened mind (The torch on his head)
The conquered beastial instinct (the goat head; the animal instinct is still present, but subdued and controlled)
The divine hermaphrodism present in the breasts and penis
Etc etc
>>
>>17527920
So in a sense you hate yourself, there's no running from yourself.
>>
>>17527940
That makes no sense, stop speaking retarded christcuck.
>>
>>17527920
>hate
>hate
>hate

I'm not going to tell you not to pursue your interests, however I am going to tell you that your post raises major red flags for me as someone who reveres baphomet.

While I am not denouncing hate, it is a powerful energy and driving force, it is usually a terrible place to launch new endeavors or seek truth from. It's fuel, not guidance. I would advise that you seek to rectify some of your hostility and anger before taking on a spiritual path, especially one involving Baphomet.

Injustice and false accusation works both ways, if you are guilty of the sin yourself in your views on Christianity, you may find trouble on this road.
>>
ITT: a bunch of ideologically absentminded manchildren pretend to be deep and spoopy when they have no clue where their favorite goatman came from or what it is
Go read more LaVey, kids.
>>
>>17528014
Fuck off christcuck, this thread doesnt concern your wretched kind.
>>
Lucifer rapes all of his followers.
>>
>>17528001
wisdom
>>
>>17528026
>implying jesus doesnt do this by beinng his pathetic submissive religiious bitch
Nice lie you got there, christcuck filth.
>>
>>17528014
>2016
>hanging on to Ragnar's leftovers
>implying LaVey had shit all to do with the goat of mendes
>social darwinism
>not thinking for yourself on the matter

Seriously, the idea wasn't even that extreme even when Ragnar said it, it certainly wasn't when LaVey dressed it up with a goat head and neither of them had anything to do with the origins of our favorite goat man.
>>
>>17527920
everyone is to walk their own individual path - just how individual that is is up to each individual. just sayin there is no need for abstinence, there are really quite few absolute moral-ethical hard rules you must follow - crowley has a bit of a bad name and all, but read the book of law - at least. by commencing on the path of real spiritual power you make a huge, huge commitment, and the repercussions of your actions, all actions, will be amplified in direct relation to your increasing power, so you really wanna think about how you are starting off. from what you say you come off as young and frustrated - it's real stuff, psychologically speaking, so don't fuck yourself up by rushing into things like many have with the attitude of a super hero only to find that your deepest, most repressed psychic tendencies have taken concrete form and won't go away no matter how pissed and mad you get
TL;DR - start with introspection and define your motives
>>
>>17528092
>>17528035
>>17528022
How's assumption school going?
>>
>>17528140
good, how's vague and uninteresting troll school going? I imagine you're getting high marks.
>>
>>17528167
>implying your entire philosophy isn't as vague as some stupid crap about balance and still denying the physicality of any particular deity
>>
>>17528176
>implying you know shit all about my philosophy and arent projecting your own assumptions

I have not confirmed, or denied anything, I didn't even make any concrete assertions as to what belief in, or worship of baphomet means.

Putting aside the hostility a second, honestly, what are you talking about? Stop being vague. What is it that you think I am arguing, and what is it that you are arguing? This has become unintelligible shit throwing at this point.

Let's not be boring please. Let's have a discussion.
>>
>>17527848
>maybe

spoken like a true baphomet worshiper!
>>
>>17527848
but isn't this what the devil would want me to think ?
>>
>>17525430
Baphomet is more of a symbol than an actual being.
You're going to worship a symbol?
I guess you should also worship hood ornaments.
>>
>>17528189
You sure are an ignorant ass. I'm not going to play your games and let you pick my brain if you're too retarded to even make a statement of your own. The bottom line is that baphomet is based on and represents real deities. Repeating that it isn't a literal being is as pointless as repeating yourself about any other deity being nothing more than a concept. You completely ignore the physical side of things because there happens to be a philosophical.

In short, read a fucking book and gtfo.
>>
I'm not completely sure about this one, but I heard the nr1 benefit there is to worshipping the Baphomet is a one way VIP ticket to hell.
>>
http://tracytwyman.com/
>>
>>17528022
>wretched kind
Jesus are you RPing an 80s demonic supervillain?
>>
>>17529682
supposing you're serious, again it depends. the christian paradigm robs an individual of power in crudely a twofold way; one, we are told that for salvation solo fide, faith only, is necessary; that Christ died for our sins and all we need to do is feel a little bad and trust in him to wake up in paradise. this gives an individual a fake feeling of security, and the existential crisis of individuation will never blossom due to ongoing self-suggestion; thinking that original sin is real and our only way out is to admit we're shit and wait for forgiveness from Big Daddy J will not exactly motivate a person to take responsibility and to start changing pathological behavior with patience, confidence and effort. Secondly, we are told there exists an external force of evil and temptation that must be fought against, that is, suppressed. This will inevitably lead an individual to externalize his jungian shadow aspect, which is basically a pool of unconscious power. Instead of integrating and coming to accept personal shortcomings, a dogmatized christian will fear and hate the devil and resist a fictive facet of his own suppressed selfish tendencies, effectively rendering an individual neurotic and caught between a rock and a hard place; trapped between primal guilt and fear.
So it really depends on what you mean by the devil. If by devil you mean Lucifer, the light bringer, manas of the hindus and theosophists, rational understanding, then sure, yes. If by devil you mean a a red-skinned near omnipotent anti-deity that's sole reason for existence is to plot against a fractually more potent "good guy", then no, not really.
>>
Don't do it. Its fruitless.

http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

Instead worship Christ.
>>
>>17530821
Christianity is stupid. Look how the Christians on /x/ act.
>>
>>17528022
Getting this salty at the first assumed sign of Christianity. I think you need to see a therapist before religion.
>>
>>17530836
what do you mean? i'm a christian and i'm one of the best-behaved people on the board.
sure sometimes /x/tians lapse into preachy word salad but hey what can ya do
>>
>>17529915
was already stated here
>>17528176
This is how fucking retarded this guys is, he has to be told something twice for it to sink in
>>
>>17529686
>the president is more of an office than an actual person
Kill yourself.
>>
>>17530502
You are such a simpleton. Keep pushing your memes and fight the good fight against them, though.

Faggot.
>>
>>17530836
Like informed crusaders against idiocy and bigotry. Now fuck off and suck more goat cock.
>>
>>17525443
Mvp
>>
>>17531070
why the hate? maybe this thinking thing isn't your cup of tea sweetie
>>
>>17531156
Why does exposing your ignorance equate to hate?
>simpleton confirmed
>>
>>17530502
another good post, but again if it sounds right then it must be the work of the devil! yet on that note if it is right then wouldn't it also be gods will? i am confuse.
>>
>>17531481
it's necessary to define exactly what you mean by god and devil - if you believe in a good personal god and en evil personal devil i dunno if i can help you out to make matters less confusing, because frankly, to me that's not how the world works. if the word god is used to mean the absolute, the all-inclusive absolute unity of existence, then it's nonsensical to come up with an opposing force with the intention to undo god's will. a useful dualistic perspective is that of light and darkness, that of consciousness and matter - two co-dependent forces, the primal duality through which absolute unity first expresses itself. good and evil are highly relative words bound to human cultural context - in cosmos there is death and destruction and darkness but no evil - evil comes from the ability to choose, an offspring of free will (remember the tree of knowledge of good and evil that lead to fall of man); self-conscious beings are able to choose whether they seek to do one thing or another, but as said, good and evil is always subjective to a point. the more you consciously relate to the world around you the less will rigid cultural norms affect one's subjective understanding of morality. the more you integrate the projected ideas of a personal good god and a personal evil devil, the more one is able to work as nature does - beyond good and evil, driven by the One will to love and create
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.