[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know what this symbol is? 99% chance that its nothing,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Anyone know what this symbol is? 99% chance that its nothing, but I thought that I would ask you guys just in case.

There's another one in the next post
>>
>>17525361

I'm afraid I can't offer much information as to the source of these.
>>
>>17525368
Why is there a 1 in the middle of this one?
>>
>>17525374
No idea.
>>
>>17525378
I don't think I can help you without some type of source. Without any affiliation, these ARE just symbols.
>>
>>17525389
Ok. Thanks anyways. I just thought I'd post in case someone happened to recognize it offhand
>>
>>17525361
All I can tell you is it's related to Voodoo.
>>
>>17525361
>>17525368

Druid runes/sigill.
>>
>>17525392
Really? How can you tell?
>>
>>17525395
Voodoo symbolism, I have seen it many times before.
>>
>>17525394
Do you happen to know any details/the names of these, so that I can research them further? I'm rather ignorant in the subject

>>17525399
Same for that, do you happen to have any further details you can tell about these? Got any names?
>>
Don't worry it has no x's or squares so it's real temporary like magically. Not like that spirituallty ending new meme that's passed around.
>>
I remember going to school, getting bored, and drawing these on my books with makers.
Nothing special here.
Bye.
>>
>>17527417
This.
The 1 is a page number. Some kid is doodling a pretty symmetric image on his notes/worksheet.
>>
>>17527417
>>17527422

This
>>
File: tumblr_mw569jSjdu1sqaqhdo1_500.gif (993KB, 500x190px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mw569jSjdu1sqaqhdo1_500.gif
993KB, 500x190px
>>17525361
Representation of elements in one sigil.
>>
Where did you found these?
Without this data, all we can come to think is that you drew them and decided to roleplay a little.
>>
No idea who they belong to or what they're used for, but I'm happy to take an educated stab at it.

The two lines represent two opposed or distant forces. Lines represent paths, or journeys. They are wavy but only a little, so they are subjective or hard to clearly define to a small extent. But you can generally see where they're going.

The fact that they are separated implies they opposed to each other. They don't touch or ever meet. Not necessarily violence, just not the same.

The line in the middle seems to rest beyond the end of the path to both. It's very wavy/not easily defined. It's either spiritual or magical, the unexplained. It joins the two paths, but lies beyond the reach of either.

Whoever uses this symbol probably doesn't go so deep in understanding it though. Mfw this is the new logo for a gas station in Atlanta.
>>
>>17525361
Keep drawing symbols to get insight on the subject
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.