[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >1 year ago >Have an Irish friend >We get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: 421px-Veelox_Description.png (196KB, 421x599px) Image search: [Google]
421px-Veelox_Description.png
196KB, 421x599px
>Be me
>1 year ago
>Have an Irish friend
>We get into AP and lucid dreams
>keep trying stuff
>starts working
>He finds pic related.
>We start doing it
>Do the normal AP thing
>Focus on Veelox sign
>Black out
>Wake up,eyes still closed
>hear something breathing next to me
>spoopy.jpg
>cover myself with a blanket.
>2 hours pass,still scared.
>finally make myself look whats next to me
>Take the blanket of a bit enough for my eye.
>See a shadow standing next to me
>stay awake till morning with the blanket over my head
>never tried AP again.

Also regular AP thread
>>
I could never do AP,any anons with stories on AP?
>>
Sorry to tell you this op, but velox was overrun and sieged by outside entities. 98% of the place is in ruin, and unsafe. You probably had an encounter with one of those that sieged it.
>>
>>17524880
Op here,can you tell me more? I quickly dropped the AP subject because i was spooked.
>>
File: Beatrice.600.1357624.jpg (46KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
Beatrice.600.1357624.jpg
46KB, 450x600px
>>
>>17524888
Unfortunately I was not there during the actual siege, and was skeptical of the intent of the op of the veelox threads, so I had not visited it before hand.

I later in my own astral travels stumbled upon the ruins and corroborated the layout with some that had visited. Barriers have since been setup around a couple of the incoming locations so as to prevent situation like you described.

98% of the entities in the astral can't harm you, and those that can are carefully monitored.
>>
>>17524953
Would you mind telling us more about AP in general? If 98 percent cant hard you,what are the remaining 2?
>>
File: Beatrice.600.1716933.jpg (64KB, 535x600px) Image search: [Google]
Beatrice.600.1716933.jpg
64KB, 535x600px
>>
>that picture

I remember many years ago I saw it, and never was able to find it. I actually thought I just dreamed of it.

Thanks op
>>
File: 1458716299057.png (799KB, 721x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1458716299057.png
799KB, 721x1000px
>>17524880
>98% of the place is in ruin, and unsafe.

>98% of the entities in the astral can't harm you

Ladies and gentlemen, the 98% percent meme.
>>
>>
File: 21T152O.jpg (155KB, 704x249px) Image search: [Google]
21T152O.jpg
155KB, 704x249px
>>
>>17524967
The remaining 2% you really don't want to know about. I wish I didn't know about them, that's for sure.

As for in general, AP is the equivalent of lucid dreaming in the universe's conciseness. It is a shared plane of thought between all sentient entities through out the universe.

Those 2% that can hurt you are, for the most part,those native to the astral.
>>
>>17525064
What can they do to hurt you?
>>
>>17525071
Depends... The weaker ones such as those that sieged veelox, some wicked spiritual scars is the worst that could happen.

The stronger ones, lets just say that you wouldn't remember being.
>>
lucid dreaming is siome spooky shit when you don't know what you're doing. i figured out a method for self-inducing it during college, will greentext a couple stories

>be me, 20, college sophomore
>previously had experienced bouts of sleep paralysis accompanied with vibrations/voices freshman year, always when I was napping after a class
>this semester I have an 8:30 on Monday, Wednesday and Friday
>like to stay up late, have 4 hours of free time Monday & Friday after the early class so I start napping again
>realize that I dream almost immediately if I only get half the amount of sleep I'm supposed to get, go to class, then get the 2nd half right after
>thought I was legit falling out of my bed during naps, having no idea that I was in a conscious dream stat
>decide to focus on recognizing these falls so I can explore my dreams
>starts working
>when I leave my dorm room i step into a dark hallway, kinda looks like a hotel
>usually wake up at this point
>one time I don't wake up and instead encounter a nightmarish version of my suitemate
>his smile is crawling up his face like he's aphex twin
>flip out and abandon dream

As the year went on I found that suitemate to be highly autistic and genuinely creepy. Mostly in funny ways but sometimes creepy, like I'd be laying in bed with headphones on and catch him looking at me through the crack in my door. Also found out that he would sneak into my room if my door was unlocked and film me if I was grooving to a tune with my eyes closed. He wouldn't even post these vids anywhere, he'd keep them for himself. He would also try to get me to drink with him on week nights when I was doing homework, he'd stay mad at me for a week when I refused. I feel like that lucid dream was a warning of some kind and I'm glad I stayed wary.
>>
>>17525113
Can you fight back against them?

I don't like the thought of being helpless while they assault me spiritually.
>>
File: Beatrice.600.94669.jpg (87KB, 478x600px) Image search: [Google]
Beatrice.600.94669.jpg
87KB, 478x600px
>>
>>17525507
2nd story

>start trying again, going to class sleep deprived on purpose
>find out that quickly flashing through images in my mind of different settings helps me cross over to dreamland in minutes
>as I'm doing this during a nap, I start to picture a fairly modest house
>realize that the house I'm thinking of looks a lot like the house in paranormal activity
>now that I'm thinking about it, I can't help but picture the rest of that house
>start to feel a finger creeping up my arm
>will myself awake only to notice I actually am awake and didn't start dreaming yet
>one finger seems to become five fingers
>still feel them going up my arm
>nope the fuck out of bed after that

I stopped trying to lucid dream on purpose after that. Now when I do have the occasional lucid dream it's a lot more pleasant, I do stuff like fly around and see friends, good shit like that. I wish they occurred more often but I know what happens when you try to force them.
>>
Are the entities still in Veelox?

If so, why did they stay?

Why did they invade in the first place?
>>
>>17525635
They lived there before /x/
>>
>>17525829
Then why build Veelox on top of a demon infested hellhole?
>>
How does one get into Astral Projection without having to listen to an autist on youtube
>>
Is veelox real, or all this shit is RP?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.