[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

...Discord /div/ - Divination General 03/29/16(Tue)10:41:15

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 32

File: image.png (205KB, 489x301px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
205KB, 489x301px
...Discord
/div/ - Divination General
03/29/16(Tue)10:41:15 No.17520875
10 KB
10 KB JPG
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>17520875
>>
You beat me to it :P
>>
File: Mentok.jpg (37KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Mentok.jpg
37KB, 210x240px
>>17524330
It's Chironymous here, eventually doing Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching readings for whomever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end! And I may post your reply in the next thread if this one ends!

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching
*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
>>
>>17524338
And I still managed to fuck it up...whelp
>>
File: ILY.jpg (38KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
ILY.jpg
38KB, 480x270px
>>17524330
We need more love here <3
>>
>>17524355
Haha! I wasn't going to say anything, buuuut... lol, just kidding.
>>
File: image.gif (864KB, 444x272px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
864KB, 444x272px
>>17524364
>read that as "we need more love in her"
My mind really is in the gutter today. But I totally agree, more love is never a bad thing!

On the note of love, I'm going to be around for a little bit to do more readings for you lovelies!
>name/nickname
>description and defining features
>colour shape combo
>query
>Empath or tarot (in bed, may or may not get up to do tarot depending on the query)
Fire away at me you wonderful people <3
>>
File: yes-i-love-you-too_o_1560149[1].jpg (290KB, 700x568px) Image search: [Google]
yes-i-love-you-too_o_1560149[1].jpg
290KB, 700x568px
I'll post one too!
>>
>>17524342
What's iching good for senpai?

Who here can spooky me and predict how I die? Who here can spook me with their wizardry?
>>
>>17524401
>iPhone can post saved gifs now
Wut...
>>
>>17524232
http://vocaroo.com/i/s07bU1pXozmz
>>
>>17524408
The i-ching is sort of an ancient form of bibliomancy.
It advises on current situations, as well as on paths to be taken.

>>17524342
I'll bite.

>I-ching
>Jon/Thoth
>Male
>20
>Aries
>Tall, thin, well-kept. Stern, sarcastic
>Southern U.S
>It's always interesting to think how every person is a well-kept secret from every other person. Paraphrasing Dickens, too lazy to look up the quote
>Tell me about my career.
>>
>>17524408
I-Ching is good for a lot of things! I've answered all sorts of queries/questions with it, but I find Morgan's Tarot to generally be more flexible/specific. I-Ching is good for reading CHANGES, since it is divination using the ancient Chinese Book of Changes.
>>
>>17524401
>name/nickname
Jack
Green eyes brown hair, got that swag gap between my front teeth and if you wanna get real intimate, I got a little bit of extra nipple on my left nipple. I think it's cute.
>colour shape combo
Like favorite color and shape? Free and square m8 if that's what you're asking, if not, derp.
>query
Who's going to die first in my family, my mums mum or my mums step dad. Both are right on deaths doorstep.
>Empath or tarot
Empath it up senpai.

Also, how exactly did you start becoming a wizard? What is life like as an empath? Hope you're going well senpai.
>>
>>17524401
Sadness
Female chubby brown hair warm smile depressed
White binder
I sat next to a cute guy and was wondering if he thought the same? Will i see him again?
Empath
>>
File: bacon.jpg (27KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
bacon.jpg
27KB, 480x480px
>>17524401
kek why not? everybody deserve love, including her ^^
>>
File: 1452279142165.jpg (102KB, 581x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452279142165.jpg
102KB, 581x720px
>>17524401
Call me Anon or something, Batman would be cool!
I like books, games, movies talking with friends, physically i have dark brown hair, brown eyes, i am white and recentely got a scar on my belly
Like a colour and shape that comes to my mind?
well uh blue square
Query? We all need more love desu, so that is it give me a raw and honest love general if you could
The method is up to you!
Thanks!
>>
>>17524342
>>17524342
Just Ching my shit up senpai.
*Name/nickname
Jack
*Sign
Leo
*Description of yourself
Farmville champion of facebook. Jokes. Gap between teeth, green eyes, fat lump on one of my testicles. I don't know how to describe myself too well.
*Locationish
QLD Aussie Aussie aussie
***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
If we were in a relationship I would call you daddy. Too friendly? Sorry senpai. Let's just stick to a firm handshake and a nod of approval. You know what you're doing m8
*Query (one part/
only... two if absolutely necessary!)
Should I get a part time job and keep doing uni part time, or dive into the deep end and try keep up with full time study at uni. Pls help mystic guy. Hope this question is suitable. Uni is a nightmare, been here for three years now and finally decided to stick with primary education.

Also, hope you're doing well senpai.
>>
>>17524342

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1rJQE5IUaYe
I said "I don't" but it must had been "I'm not" -_-. Details lol.
>>
>>17524441
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Hwqvms0mJJ
>>
Scorpio
Male

Is there anything I should change or have to be aware of/worry about with my side work? I don't want any more struggles.
>>
>>17524510
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0nkck1rnsqW
>>
>>17524520
First reading I've received from you, Chiron. Enjoyed it though. Will admit I was a little hesitant on how to consider you; but you're definitely a good reader. Would recommend.
Keep up the good shit-- your constant keeping the thread up is welcomed and needed.
Hit me up anytime you need me.
>>
>>17524446
Ho boy. That's a humdinger of a query anon, and one I don't think I'd actually be able to answer accurately. I can tell you that one of the energies is definitely weaker than the other, but like you said they're both pretty sickly.

>how exactly did you start becoming a wizard?
Kek. I'm no wizard, I had my status revoked before I could even get it.
>What is life like as an empath?
Unshielded? A roller coaster of dizzying highs and suicidal lows, with much confusion.
With shields? Pretty amazing, not gonna lie. I feel blessed to have seen and felt what I have.
>Hope you're going well senpai
Awwww thanks anon, yea more or less as well as this environment allows.
>>
>>17524401
empath are you there? hello please respond
>>
>>17524584
Thanks foe the answer senpai!

How dos you become an empath anyway, just a gift or something you worked towards?
>>
>>17524563
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1bXW5kN4k2j
>>
>>17524455
Sorry darling, but there doesn't seem to be any sort of connection forming between your energies; I'm not even sure if I found the right one because it was such a fleeting moment it's hard to figure out what energy might be his
>what does he think
Sorry darlin, I don't go probing other people's energy without their permission
>>17524459
That's the most adorable picture ever. You could say it's down right adogable! And yea, she definitely needs some love in her iykwim
>>17524585
>please respond
Y-you too
>>
>>17524583
Thoth, I'm glad you enjoyed the reading! Thank you for the positive feedback and for recommending me! I really appreciate it!
And thank you for being there for me!
>>
>>17524620
Anytime anon, always happy to help.
>How dos you become an empath anyway, just a gift or something you worked towards?
I use this analogy all too often but I find it apt. Being an Empath is like training a martial art. Anyone can do it with the 3 Ps, but there is always going to be those just naturally skilled and attuned for it. Make sense?
>>
>>17524401
Yellow
Bad posture, slightly ripped, black hair, large hands, about 5'8, white
Blue cylinder
Empath
Romance Reading
>>
>>17524401
Feeling lucky today, do me blindly, Empath.
Future reading.
Be gentle.
>>
>>17524664
I see an energy waaaay off in the distance, one you have a strong connection to. Maybe a past lover? Not sure, either way it seems either one of you or both of you are still hung up and won't let this connection end. Apart from that, I don't see much else, there's another energy that's good for you floating around but nothing romance or affection.
>>
>>17524697
Sure thing, tarot or Empath? Be warned cold Emapth readings can be waaaaay off or not even ping due to interference
>>
>>17524728
Bring on the Empath.
Thank you.
>>
File: mobiledoctor.jpg (9KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
mobiledoctor.jpg
9KB, 211x239px
>>17524728
>cold
pls no
>>
>>17524761
I read your post last thread, and I agreed. What terminology would you recommend be used instead? Blind reading?
>>
>>17524401

"G"
Tall with glasses
Yellow triangle
How does love look for me?
Empathy
Thank you
>>
>>17524741
Hmmmm as I thought lots of interference. There was an energy on your path (if it was even yours) that's very bright, and sort of guiding you along. Your path kept shifting and changing, lots of sudden changes. One thing that stayed the same though was a giant cliff face just ahead. I feel there might be big event you'll need to overcome to continue on coming up.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 613x695px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 613x695px
>>17524342
I ching
Grinch
M
Pisces
Thinker type
East coast
Pic is the positivity for you kinda confused what you ment by that but i hope you enjoy i did
>>
>>17524783
Seems accurate enough. Big event to overcome, huh? I guess i know what it means.
Thank you, Empath.
>>
>>17524401
From last thread :)
Vivienne
Blonde, blue eyes, tan
Silver triangle
There's a guy that's been on my mind and I'd just like a reading for our relationship and potential future... thank you!
>either :)
>>
>>17524761
Shut up, faggot.
>>
File: 1454908837405.jpg (117KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1454908837405.jpg
117KB, 900x675px
>>17524342

Morgan's Tarot
Wover
M
Leo
Skinny 5" 11' pale curly white guy fro and green eyes
Florida, USA
I love you, Chironymous. I go to you every time I see you reading, because I love saying positive things about other people.
Will the things he is telling me happen?
>>
>>17524783
You still doing readings?
Freya
White skin, mole-y, big eyes, long nose
Red heart
See any romance on my path? Empath
>>
>>17524860
Coming up on my path in the close future?**
>>
>>17524796
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0bs9JqyOl0c
>>
>>17524876
Sally here I am listening to your vocaroo right now you are so nice I love you!
>>
>>17524836
Actually, could you do tarot? And any potential for a sexual relationship?? Thanks!!
>>
Did source disappear forever?
>>
>>17524891
source moves in mysterious ways...
>>
File: 2012JackWhite02JM270412[1].jpg (152KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2012JackWhite02JM270412[1].jpg
152KB, 600x900px
cheswik where are you
>>
>>17524882
Hello again Sally! I am glad! Thank you, that is nice of you to say! :) Love to you too! :D
>>
>>17524931
Can you do readings please m8?
>>
>>17524940
Alas I am not a reader ; (
>>
>>17524858
I will start your reading in just a few minutes and post it as soon as I'm done recording it! :)
>>
>>17524950
Thank you!
>>
I want to see if my deck is accurate or not
Can I give someone a past reading if they give feedback and pull one future card?
>>
>>17524984
Me! Love reading please for me and G
>>
File: 130698925_c52f8e35e0.jpg (219KB, 430x500px) Image search: [Google]
130698925_c52f8e35e0.jpg
219KB, 430x500px
>>17524769
"reading", "intuitive", "shallow", "light", "touch", "casual", "soft", heck just say "guessing" even. Pretty much anything that isn't associated with "cold" or "cold reading" really.

I mean honestly, I get it, I know what you are all saying by use of the term, but it's just got such a heavy negative connotation to the skeptical community that it's poisonous to use it in mixed company.
>>
>>17524984
pull my shit out senpai
>>
>>17524876
Hey man i really liked that it gave me good energys to carry on continue what your doing :) and thank you for the reading i trully apreciate it
>>
>>17524992
can you give me a reading please I feel like I'm losing my mind? will things get better soon or should I call it quits on my goals?
>>
>>17524992

i hate to sound like a creep sevis but i never got a response after that email i sent you :(
>>
>>17524489
Why did you skipped me?
>>
>>17524985
you were a reliable person in the relationship, and found some success in your past with this person?

in the future there is more success
>>
File: witch-doctor3.jpg (174KB, 288x432px) Image search: [Google]
witch-doctor3.jpg
174KB, 288x432px
>>17525003
I am practically passing out at the moment after a long day, I wont be of much use to you right now. Empath or Chiro are excellent choices, depending on which flavor your prefer. I would recommend I-ching/tarot for your query, either one of them is more than qualified.

>>17525005
You, I still owe. I apologize I havent contacted you back recently, Im in the middle of a complicated move and my days have been chaos recently. I know I said "soon" before, but check your email tommorow afternoonish, Ill make you a priority tomorrow morning. In the meantime if you want to shoot me a second email with a little more of what's going on with life right now, Ill be able to give you a more meaningful read. Always willing to listen, sorry again for being flaky.
>>
>>17524984
Sure
>>
>>17524992
Maybe even "open"? Like the person asking doesn't have a parameter thus making it just open.
>>
>>17525000
You're very welcome! I'm glad! :) And thank you!
>>
Is it not wise to ask your tarot deck the same question over and over? Will this produce an inaccurate reading?
>>
>>17525022
Hmmmm somewhat true... it was rocky and complicated. I hope your future reading is correct!
>>
>>17525034
that works too, especially for the kind of empathic reading Empath is talking about.
>>
>>17525022
What cards did u draw :)?
>>
>>17525028

aw don't worry about it at all sevis! it's no big deal. i'm just glad hotmail didn't fuck up. i'll send you another email before i head to bed tonight
>>
>>17525022
Very true on the "reliable" part I was always there for him... he? Not so much... thank u for the reading. Any more insight?
>>
>>17525038
If one card isn't enough, ask for clarification and throw another card or whatever, that's fine. When I read cards I always end up using way more than the spread calls for. The problem comes when you ask over and over and over, you start to get contradictory or confusing answers or interpretations simply by law of averages and it throws off your understanding.

Theres no hard rule about this, but if it starts getting contradictory or confusing, you've asked too often, and usually it means you're obsessing in a way where divination won't help you. Or at least reading for yourself wont. Ask another diviner to read it for you to clear your mind on the matter. I personally just avoid reading for myself, like at all.
>>
>>17524770

Can you read dis plox
>>
>>17525047
queen of cup 6 of wands
>>
>>17525067
which one is the true reading? ive done it like a million times yesterday it was giving me positive results now im getting bad future help me please
>>
File: 1459217396231.jpg (24KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1459217396231.jpg
24KB, 480x640px
How do I find my soulmate and when and what are they like!?
>>
>>17525067
>>17525087
can you pull me cards on what I can expect coming up please I can interpret them myself so I know which reading is right?
>>
I'm looking to talk to Discord. You did a reading for me the other week, I'm the girl with the medications and intimacy issues.
>>
>>17525120
Hey :D, I'm here but going to be afk for a bit. If you need to, jump into the irc and pm me so I can get back to you.
>>
A question for the readers here:
Do you think that we exchange something of our own for the ability to read the future, a person, or anything else? The old fables of blind seers is a common theme in many mythos. I'm trying to find if they ring true.
What do we trade for being able to see what we do?
>>
>>17525087
>which one is the true reading?

Oh, you're in this trap. OK the thing you need to understand at this point is that your cards are made mechanically on a printing press, they roll around on a conveyor belt until they get wrapped in plastic. They are objects, they are not magical fortelling devices. YOU are the "magical" device. If your readings are coming out contradictory or hard to understand, it doesn't mean one reading is false and another true, it means that you have over-analyzed the situation to the point of paralysis.

Think of it like this: what does your current sitting position, and what you had for lunch say about your love life four years from now? Probably very little, you could interpret it if you wanted, but its very easy as a diviner to go on an "information overload" until you've got so much noise you're more confused than when you started. You can divine anything and if you get worked up enough you can divine everything in sight until you go crazy, avoid this. This isn't an insult or a slight, we've all done it and it can be discouraging to recover from.

Me pulling cards would not help in this endeavor it would only add a second voice of confusing interpretation.

I would recommend putting the cards away, trying to put the question out of mind for awhile until something changes and then coming back once you have new concrete information to work with. Maybe it's even as simple as rephrasing your question, try to read it from someone elses perspective who is involved in the question, that might help.

My initial impression is as I said though, "information overload", you should chill for a few days, relax, try to put the question out of your mind or rephrase it solidly enough that its like a new question.
>>
>>17525134
What do you have?
>>
>>17525128
It's ok. I'll be on and off all night so maybe I'll catch you another time. Thanks
>>
>>17525145
You may need to re-word the question.
>>
>>17524858
>>17524972
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1dzfYJ9wr1z
>>
>>17525134
are you still doing readings? can you tell me if i will see results on my goals soon please thoth?
>>
>>17525150
I'll definitely be lurking and active tomorrow night around this time.
>>
>>17525171
>>17525155
My goals I have been working on for a while now, I am supposed to see results soon as in this week. Can you tell me if its coming or not?
>>
>>17525155
What do you have to trade this talent for?

You could say you have your life, your soul, a special item, or memory. Anything else is arguable and therefore nonexistent.

If it is a memory, I wouldn't be bothered too much, but in reality that is also debatable. You would never want to give away any memory if you only have one life on earth, no matter how small.

Your life can be bargained for in inches. Say, you will now live a year less than you originally would have if you had decided not to practice reading. Entirely possible.

Special item option is almost nonexistent. Say, you want to have a talent? Lose your car keys (or your cross, or necklace, or whatever).

Your soul could possibly be damned to hell if you practice tarot(?) Don't know what whoever is handing out the magic even could do with your soul.
>>
>>17525134
>What do we trade for being able to see what we do?
Sanity in my case
>>
File: witchshamanlion.jpg (32KB, 264x432px) Image search: [Google]
witchshamanlion.jpg
32KB, 264x432px
>>17525134
realistically? We may trade in a bit of our ability to reason rationally. We give up the time to learn.

More than that, I think we run the risk of going a little crazy as we get deeper into the discipline, we sacrifice our ability to accept coincidence, we see symbolism everywhere, we try to read symbols in our breakfast cereal and passing clouds. If we dwell on this, we go a little crazy, eccentric at the very least.

I think many readers become a bit jaded on people as well, any discipline, scientific or not, which puts you in close contact with the emotions and motivations of strangers will do that to you.

I think the "blind prophet" trope may come from the very real possibility that diviners do a lot of reading (literal kind), and this can be harmful to your eyesight. I suppose if you spent enough time staring into crystal balls, reading books, staring at cards and unfocusing your eyes to see auras and stuff, you could damage your eyesight. I know Im half blind, but Im not sure it has anything to do with divination.

Mostly I think we give up our ability to accept coincidence and happenstance, everything gains more meaning, for better or worse.
>>
File: natal.png (20KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
natal.png
20KB, 480x640px
>>17524330
Can any friendnons give me a reading?
>>
>>17525076
Nice! Thanks
>>
Where da readers at
>>
>>17525300

in your house
>>
>>17525150
I should have asked this sooner. Is everything okay?
>>
>>17525168

I've never had a vocaroo reading before, and I am amazed.

I understand how that reading could sound vague to someone who didn't totally understand the query, but it makes a LOT of sense to me.

I hate feeling unaccomplished all the time, but if sticking my neck out to get things done isn't good for me, then I have to stop.

I don't feel comfortable discussing my query completely for fear of being laughed at, but a person I have recently become involved with has told me that there will be a large event happening to me and everyone involved with me. In some ways it is good, but in most it is bad.

Thank you so much.
>>
>>17525300
They're all in the IRC
>>
>>17525134
Eyesight was often given up willingly. either to be rid of the focus on the mundane or to sacrifice in gratitude for a gift important to a whole tribe.
The price, in my experience, isn't for the gift itself, but for the use of it.
>>
>>17525300
I'm here-ish?
>>
>>17525324
I'm glad!

I'm very pleased it made a lot of sense to you!

I hear you on that. Don't put so much pressure on yourself. You'll make progress/accomplish at your own pace / in your own way / on your own terms.

No worries!

You're very welcome!
>>
Libra

When do I meet my soulmate?
>>
>>17525198
I honestly think sevis nailed it on the head in his reply. What I wanted to say, but couldn't find the words to.

>>17525223
>For better or worse
Exactly.

I've been thinking on writing a small article on this, but it definitely requires further thought and perspective.

Thanks for all the replies everyone.
Also, I'll be doing i-ching readings in between playing vidya. Need a query is all-- no yes/no questions.
>>
>>17525515
There'll be some big event for me on Saturday. How well will that go? What will be the consequences for my future?
>>
>>17525515
>>17525192
>>
>>17525521
Hexagram 36.
Try to be aware of your actions, and put extra effort into not offending anyone. It seems as though you may have a habit of being brash; or even impulsive. You may come off the wrong way to some people, and damage your connections in the long term.
Be extra receptive to any advice or suggestions, and make it a point to listen more than you speak. Otherwise you may harm you future by harming your reputation.
>>
>>17525515
I plan on designing a tattoo with a friend of mine that will take up my whole arm.... how will that go?
>>
>>17525523
I would assume this goal has been long-coming, and with much effort put towards it. You received Hexagram 15; the parable of which compares success to gold in a mountain-- buried deep, but as the mountain deteriorates, comes into view, full in its glory.

This could mean that you will see success; but as to the degree of it, I cannot say. I can definitely say that you will see progress towards what you've been reaching for, for so long.

Please come back after this week and let me know how it went.
>>
File: Multitasking.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Multitasking.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
>>17524330
It's Chironymous here, eventually doing Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching readings for whomever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end! And I may post your reply in the next thread if this one ends!

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
>>
>>17525578
Will do. I've put plenty blood sweet and tears into this. Thanks for the read.
>>
>>17525515
I-ching love reading!
>>
Bump
>>
>>17525602
Chironymous can you sing crazy frog?
>>
>>17525716
This isn't a popularity contest, what purpose is there for picking favourites? They're all great for dedicating time in their day to help people out. Whether one is better than the other is irrelevant.
>>
>>17525736
I just listened to it, and I don't think I can do it.
>>
>>17525602

I-ching
Clint
Male
An insightful person hungry for knowledge, and a dreamer
Southern Border of Georgia
I like your name, it reminds me of something from Harry Potter

I feel a sense of closure and respite after a trying struggle that nearly destroyed me spiritually and mentally. I feel clean and empty. Now where do I go?
>>
>>17524626

Thank you :)
>>
>>17525818
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1kGYY1OybKC
>>
>>17525874
You're very welcome!
>>
Thoth where are you :/
>>
>>17525941
Got eaten by his vidya.
RIP Thoth, you will be missed
>>
>>17525602
Tarot
B
Male
Taurus
Dark hair, brown eyes.
Southern California
Do I end up with anyone before June? If so, who? Not sure if you're like the others who say that they can actually "see" everything. But if you can, what do they look like? Thanks.
>>
>>17525515
I'm in a delicate situation which requires moderation, it seems. Too much and the person pulls away, too little and the person pulls away. What's the answer? Moderation of course, but even so, I desire to know what the i-ching says on the subject.

Not sure if such a query where the answer is already known is accepted, perhaps a better way to word is more insight is requested.
>>
>>17525941
I'm here! What's up?
>>
>>17525948
Woom woom :(
>>
>>17525961
He's aliiiiiive! Doing any more readings tonight ???
>>
File: Typing_skaven.png (58KB, 466x467px) Image search: [Google]
Typing_skaven.png
58KB, 466x467px
>>17525961
>>17525965
Wow, Thoth killed my joke
:(
>>
>>17525972
lol
>>
>>17525982
:D
>>
>>17525959
This is actually a great query.

Hexagram 6: Sung Conflict
With a changing line in the first row; this hexagram seems to be saying that you're banging your head on a wall stronger than you can break. It may be worthwhile to drop the issue for time; otherwise you will push too hard and too far at once, and thus cause worse incident for yourself.
It may be better to distance yourself willingly, and then let the energies of the situation pull you back together; or bring something better your way.

I know this isn't the answer you wanted; I apologize.
>>
>>17525972
A few! Not sure how many more. I'm getting tired, but I'll do some as long as I'm awake. I'm still picky, though. I may skip some people.
>>
>>17525985
Im trying to get into a summer research stay, i have a list of researchs with projects i can apply to and i need the approval of one of them to work on a project (not all of the projects are on my area of study)
Am i going to be accepted by the researcher that im exchanging emails with or should i try to look for someone else?
I still have like a month to wait for more researchers to sign up
>>
>>17525985
>It may be better to distance yourself willingly, and then let the energies of the situation pull you back together
Considering that the query was concerning someone over thinking something, I say it reads just fine.
It's not bad to step back every once in a while. Everyone is used to bull rushing through it seems, but time works its own magics.

Thanks Thoth man.
>>
>>17525992
Can you give me a reading, Thoth?
I'm looking for a general life reading but anything specific you see would be good to know. Looking to see what the future holds for the next couple of months regarding love, money, etc.
Thanks!
>>
>>17525992
Cool! I was just hoping for a reading on my future... I've endured a lot, emotionally and physically, and it's taken me a really long time to recover, and regain any self worth... I was living a life that I knew would drag me to my death. Then one day something happened that changed my life completely... I'm still struggling towards achieving my goals and I'm starting to lose hope, starting to fall back onto the same destructive pattern as before... the hopelessness creeping up again :( I wanted a reading, good or bad, to help inspire me... if good, I will stay on my path and follow my dreams... if bad, I will know I need to change something or maybe that the goals I'm persuing need re-evaluation... thank u for your time :) I understand if you don't want to do my query tho
>>
>>17526008
Hexagram 21; Biting Through
If the researcher you're speaking with now is your -top choice, then you may need to put extra force behind your efforts to get in with him. If this isn't your top choice, and you get rejected, then apply the force to your top choice, if you have one.
This hexagram implies you may have to do a bit of convincing to get in a research program. Perseverence and having a hard head is the name of the game.
>>
>>17525958
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0yP0S1UgyuY
>>
>>17525906

Clint here. Your reading was 100% spot on. I left out some pretty major details about the specifics because I didn't think it was important at the time, how wrong I was!

5 years ago I had a vision of the end of the world and became very ill, I became very paranoid, excommunicated everyone, dropped out of HS in my 10th grade year and was basically ruined. Over the next 4 years I engaged in strenuous survival training as well as honed my skills in various areas such as fighting ect. But in the back of my mind I was always telling myself that if the end didn't come I would need to do something else to pick up the pieces in case the event I was waiting for did not happen. 4 years passed and the end did not come. When I wasn't training I was focusing on artistic abilities such as 3d graphic art. I became very skilled at it after some time. But when it was all said and done, I had few friends (as most of them were frightened off by my madness) my family didn't understand why I had done what I had done, and my life was in ruins.

I was taken to a mental health clinic and diagnosed with Schizo-affective disorder. Over the next year we moved to a quiet place where I healed slowly and mourned for everything I had lost. I am now taking medications for it and am recovering.

They say that when you stare long into the abyss it stares back into you and it is true.

I felt very depressed and even suicidal because when I realized the magnitude of what has happened, I felt like my life was over in a sense.
so now here I am, I have survivalist skills as well as artistic ability, and I've decided to use my artistic skills to express my inner feelings and teach people about what is inside their souls, as I see it. also (thankfully) There is money and a promising career ahead of me that I'm pursuing full time. I asked you to make sure I was on the right track, and it seems I am. Thank you.
>>
>>17526016
Hexagram 41, Decrease.
As the hexagram's title implies, you will most likely go through a period of difficulty in regards to loss-- the most prominent sign pointing it ot as a financial issue, but it could be anything that you consider valuable being lost.
When this happens, do not let yourself become angry. This will worsen the situation. You should keep yourself calm and bear it with dignity; and thus, the conflict will resolve itself quicker.
If it is indeed a financial situation, and not losing a loved one; count yourself lucky.
If it is a loved one; count yourself lucky for having had the joy of their presence. Just do not let your passions rule you.
>>
Hi guys, I'll be doing some tarot readings for a little while. Just give me your query and any information you consider relevant.
>>
>>17526051
Male, libra

Could I get a reading on how things are going for me at the moment please?
>>
>>17526051
Hello! I know my present life will be full of hard work and struggle, but what do you see for my future? Relating to finances and romance? Thank you!
>>
File: tumblr_o04mq0MeEd1qbi0ero1_540.jpg (66KB, 540x393px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o04mq0MeEd1qbi0ero1_540.jpg
66KB, 540x393px
>>17526051
whats in the future for me and j
female, male
virgo, capricorn
>>
>>17526051
I hate to ask for as stupid love reading, but I've got a specific girl on my mind, and it's really bothering me. It's complicated, to say the least.
>>
>>17525602
I-Ching
Ezequiel
Male
Taurus
Curly hair, tall
South America
It's nice that you take your time to give advice to others, wihouth rewards. I've never been able to think in others withouth thiking first in myself and my benefit (not trying to sound edgy, its something I hate of myself) so I admire the genesority of others.
My only question is, will I be able to mantain a wife and a child? Thanks a lot in advance
>>
>>17526019
Hexagram 8; Holding Together
Bonding with others is an important part, especially when you're recovering in various ways. However, a changing line that came up here indicates that you're attempting to bond with the wrong people; and you're very aware that it isn't helping you any.
You need to distance yourself from those that would make you doubt yourself; those that put you down. There are others you can cling to-- seek them out instead.
>>
>>17526040
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Z8EniA6CR3
>>
>>17526030
He is my top choice now because there are very few stem related projects, and the other ones require knowledge that is very far from what i can do now.

Now more projects may pop up, but right now he is kinda my only choice unless i start getting into kinda unrelated projects

(There is also the chance that im the best thing he has, this program isnt that popular, he may accept me in the end because nothing better showed up, he has like 4 similar projects going on)
>>
I will do maybe 2 readings before heading off to sleep. Taking a 7 hour nap in the middle of the day can do things to a person.

I only need a query for tonight.

...and if any one knows any special occult significance of white snakes I'd appreciate the knowledge.

>>17526074
A side interpretation, would be if you have someone you are already close to, to perhaps continue bonding with them, without the seeking out part needed. Sometimes we need to give ourselves a push for fear of getting too close, paranoid feelings, etc.
>>
>>17526102
Future reading regarding love and money, my two problem areas? :(
>>
>>17526074
>>17526102
>A side interpretation, would be if you have someone you are already close to, to perhaps continue bonding with them, without the seeking out part needed. Sometimes we need to give ourselves a push for fear of getting too close, paranoid feelings, etc.

Yes this makes absolute sense... thank you guys so much!!!! You don't know how much this means to me... it answers all of my questions and worries, giving me hope and inspiration... now I know I'm on the right path and can put my mind at ease and continue to work diligently towards my goals, dreams, and desires... with all my heart, boys... thank you!!!
>>
>>17526051
>>17526102
A romance reading concerning my crush please? I'd like to know where this is going.
>>
>>17525557
>tattoo over the whole arm
Not a reading, just a personal bias. But the entire arm tends to do things to people's perceptions of you. Best to avoid such a large, permanent change.

>>17526008
From my own experience with research, trust me when I say to apply to many different programs, as academia can be difficult sometimes. You should be able to pick and choose as much as they will be doing with you students. Also, back up plans etc.

>>17526107
I'll do one of the two.. but I won't tell you which one~

...or so I say, but the cards made it blindingly obvious... although I guess it could work with both... either way the advice seems the same for both, so ehh.

The two cards that overshadow your read are 3 of wands, virtue, and The Lovers.
A card concerning you would be the princess of disks, and the card concerning the advice you should hear is the 8 of disks, prudence.

Your read is as thus: For things you are passionate about, treat all things fairly and virtuously. New beginnings are always possible, as long as you act with prudence. The moment you give up, is when the situation is lost. Mind you, giving up and feeling disheartened are two different things.
Everyone feels blargh now and then after all.
>>
>>17526139
I wanted a sleeve of pink roses... I'm crazy addicted to tattoos, if I could my entire body would be covered!
>>
>>17526071
http://vocaroo.com/i/s16PM4CD9uD3
>>
>>17526102
can you read about what a guy I know thinks of me?
>>
>>17526039
Wow, a lot of depth and insight. I listened to it fully once so far, I'll come back to it again later. Thanks so much dude. Also the song lyrics at the end were pretty hilarious and great.
>>
>>17526139
thanks!!! very insightful and what I needed to hear
>>
>>17526157
I'm happy you found it insightful! You're very welcome! I'm glad you got a kick out of the end! :)
>>
>>17526061
It looks like things are actually going pretty well for you. I see you struggling just a bit to keep things working, maybe a little torn between different aspects of your life, but overall it looks like happiness, and big changes.

It looks like on one side you're looking at romance, maybe working on integrating it into your life somehow (could just be a hobby or passion here though); and the other side you're looking at some kind of project or work that's stressing you out a bit, but you have the strength to make it happen.

I think perhaps you're overthinking things a little, not really being satisfied with what you have, because you're aspiring high here. Don't take what you have for granted though. You have a lot of control and power over your own life, from within yourself.

>>17526063
Here I see, again, a very positive spread. Something new starting, a new idea coming to life, and you're very excited about it. A new project... Perhaps you're a little worried and looking for more information, but overall you're being guided towards a good future.

It seems like you're trying to peacefully meditate over the events of your life right now, to go positively into the future, but you can feel the prickling of doubts as you go on. Don't worry though, everything looks positive - at least, the end result will be what you want. You need to keep your child-like excitement burning to push you forward. You may end up having to make some hard choices, but you'll end up choosing what you want most.

Advice... don't rush it, but don't stress either. Good things will come.
>>
>>17526132
All feelings go forward into the future, of course, like the rest of things. Unless you mean how it's going to turn out? How it will affect your future, via happiness or heartache? Something in between? Will you learn a lesson or will you continue blindingly forward, head down and eyes closed to the lessons life is attempting to impart upon you? Although the reading is for your crush. Are you wanting to know how they're doing? What their feelings for you are? The state of their mind?

Firstly I would ask for you to learn to communicate more clearly. After all, if you're able to talk to them clearly and precisely, and able to communicate your desires, expectations, and hopes, then you won't really need me, will you?

That small rant aside, I think I knew what you meant, so I'll begin.

A card concerning what you need to do/realize concerning the relationship: 7 of disks, failure. Resignation. Impatience.
It takes time to build something. It takes almost no amount of time to destroy it. Be not impulsive, and realize that it's only over when you resign yourself.

A card concerning something for them to do / think about: 10 of disks, wealth.
Wealth, security, completion of works.
What person doesn't want security? If this is a crush, and they don't know how you feel, *and if they like you*, then letting them know would take a great deal of courage, but would (probably) be a good thing.

Reading for the relationship, what it needs: prince of disks.
Stability. Growth. The suit of disks are said to usually represent the material, but I would argue that these are arguably the foundation for any solid relationship.
>an overlooking card was 6 wands, victory, by the way.
>>
>>17526178
Thank you!!!!!!
>>
>>17526148
...well, to each their own I suppose.
I want to say that I don't think pink would age well with the rest of your body. Red might be better, unless you're doing pink for flower language stuff.

>>17526156
Probably could, but I'm done for the night. I'll be around earlier tomorrow though.

And I'm out for the night fellow anons.
2 and done as I said I would.
>>
>>17526178
Thankyou very much for the reading, was quite accurate in terms of what I'm doing at the moment :)
>>
>>17526203
Thank you so much... you helped me more than you could possibly know :)
>>
>>17526051
If you were to say someone who is dense is as dense as lead, then sometimes I'm off the atomic chart, meaning that I have a bad habit of not listening to people, and so I tend to sometimes miss fucking obvious clues. Should I pay any attention to something that caught my mind's attention lately, or is it nothing to worry about?
>>
>>17526065
So cute!

Your relationship looks like it's blossoming, or will be soon. However, your biggest warning is not to lose sight of your friends if this relationship becomes a big part of your life. If you're involved in toxic friendships, find new ones. In other words, I see some issue for you in friendships (or family possibly) and you need to sort it out for your own sake.

On his side I see him focusing more on his own stuff. He's healing from something it looks like, and now he's focusing on just making his future work. He seems to know exactly what he's doing, and he has the power within himself to make it happen.

You have some of your own stuff going on as well, but like I said, I just sense some disruption with your social life that needs attention. Keep working hard, find something you love doing and go into it full speed.

After the initial burst of connection, I see the relationship going slowly, very slowly, so don't panic if that happens. Just keep doing what you're both doing and focus on your personal goals, support each other, don't let anything hold you down especially not your relationship.

>>17526067
It feels like you're both lingering on the past in different ways. Like you want your past to be a part of your future, she wants her past to stay where it is, and somehow that's a factor. It's like she wants stability, but she's too hurt and too indecisive to make a clear choice about what she wants. She looks like she's in a good place though, feeling victorious, a bright idea carrying her forward. But I still sense a wariness, something holding her back. She might be scared of losing what she has left in her life.

(cont.)
>>
>>17526067
>>17526213
You side is a little more sentimental. You have luck on your side, but you're impatient as well, really trying to make things happen faster but they won't. I feel like something from your past is tugging at your sleeve, drawing you further along a certain path... maybe this is pulling you two apart? Or preventing a connection. I definitely a conflict, a difference of opinions, and a choice that you have the power to make.

Advice is as simply as taking some time out, to get away from things, and meditate on the issue, to realize what you want and what you value and how to proceed from here. Can your conflicting views/lives work together?
>>
>>17526154
Thanks a lot, man, and I mean, a lot. You gave me a lot to think, about myself and my perspective. And yes, I got a good laugh, something I really needed in these times. So, thanks again, when you go to sleep, think that you really gave hope to someone. Have a good night.
>>
>>17526222
You're very welcome! I'm glad you found it useful and that you had a much-needed laugh! Thank you for your kind words! :) A good night to you as well!
>>
>>17526191
thanks bae
>>
>>17526213
>>17526216
>you want your past to be a part of your future, she wants her past to stay where it is
For lack of a better description, we have some history. That fact that I'm asking you about this tonight should make the rest of this clear.

>she wants stability, but she's too hurt and too indecisive to make a clear choice about what she wants
This makes sense to me.

>She looks like she's in a good place though, feeling victorious, a bright idea carrying her forward
Yes, I rather suspect she's a lot happier at the moment than me.

>You side is a little more sentimental
I'm not surprised in the least.

>You have luck on your side
Now I'm surprised

>you're impatient as well, really trying to make things happen faster but they won't
I've actually pulled back completely.

>I feel like something from your past is tugging at your sleeve, drawing you further along a certain path... maybe this is pulling you two apart? Or preventing a connection.
What pulled us apart is completely on her end. The only thing from my past I could possibly fathom being an issue would be absurd.

>I definitely a conflict, a difference of opinions
Yes

>a choice that you have the power to make
The ball's not exactly in my court right now.

>Advice is as simply as taking some time out, to get away from things, and meditate on the issue
I've been doing this; I've spent quite some time away.

Thank you, JN, have a good one.
>>
>>17526210
Very interesting question...

Whatever the situation, it is good, it will work out for you, and it will continue to change of its own accord.

However, if you have any opportunities being offered to you, you should take them. Also, if you're having too much fun or procrastinating too much, you should stop that and balance it out more, or resist the temptation somewhat.

Everything else in your life looks stable and normal. Some other points from the cards... be direct with relationships, be considerate, and don't play any games here. Don't make any accusations if someone may have wronged you, just ask.

There's no much clearly defining the issue in your life, which suggests there isn't really much of an issue and you're just overreacting a little. Instead I pulled cards for general advice and anything that might need work... Hope it helps nonetheless.
>>
>>17526239
Thank you for the feedback. I really appreciate it. What I saw about you may have been something unrelated to the relationship specifically - it was like something from your past or childhood that was leading you, or that you were being led away from...

You do have luck on your side though, in one form or another. The reading suggested you're in a place where you're thinking all your plans have failed to work out, that you put in all this effort and it's going nowhere... but it is going somewhere, it's just a longer path than what you've expected. You're thinking short term, the world is working for you in the long term.

But it was a hard one to pick up on. The difference of opinions and her stand-offish energy were the main features.

I pulled a few more cards to make up for my advice not really being relevant to your current situation now. It indicates moving on and ending things that you know are over, to go through a period of mournful healing, and to perhaps rely on the support of someone practical that you are friends or family with. Of particular note is that you need to realize when things cannot work together, that there's no point in forcing them.

But maybe the issue is that you're not looking at it from the right perspective... it's hard to say.
>>
>>17526051
Okay, done for now, guys. Thanks very much for your time and patience!
>>
>>17526290
Leaving you one for the morning
I can't stop thinking about this one girl, will I ever see her again?
>>
File: untitled.jpg (689KB, 1600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
689KB, 1600x2400px
Post me whatever information you deem fitting or necessary, and I'll give you some probably vague or unfitting advice in return. Don't expect anything serious, but some words will be there.
>>
>>17526319
And by advice, I do mean it's going to be a reading of sorts. I just do not promise anything serious, as I've said.
>>
>>17524330

Hey onymous, this was me posting last night >>17524232 #

I was a little vague indeed, for your experience I will illustrate the situation further next time I come with a query!

My predicament is strange and a little scary (hence BOO! card came up) as it is spiritual in nature, during the day I am becoming more and more aware of subtleties, of my own and people's energy. A lot of this process is very intuitive and I feel the drive to do so without clear motive
Strangest and scary in nature is nighttime, where around 23.00 I get sleepy and these waves of warmth and small sources of heat manifest - I have so far been unable to put a name to it, not even sure if it's a consciousness or just a natural(or not) phenomenon

Morgan's tarot is awesome, I love it!!
Can you show me the first card you pulled? It fits me perfectly, it was the card describing the nature of reality is very malleable, changing and is definitely not a result of intelect.
The question you posed about consciousness acting on its own, Boo! And both Hexagrams ring very true and hit the right spot!! Especially welcome during this time :)

Now the transformed hexagram is the most valuable, a time of being and not doing - remaining blameless. "Higher powers and more elements in play, get out of their way"
>this will help me out so much in dealing with this, I tend to push things to force something to resolve or manifest..
>Lets just ride this one out!

I love you style and I had a good laugh!! Nice addition on that part :D
Hope I can return the favor sometime soon! Cheers
>>
File: 1458502242719.jpg (89KB, 600x717px) Image search: [Google]
1458502242719.jpg
89KB, 600x717px
Is the current situation I am in going to end in bloodshed, or will I be able to last without having to do anything active?
>>
Something vague or unfitting?
Can you give a reading from a poem?

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.
>>
>>17526929
Was meant for
>>17526319
>>
>>17525225
pls
>>
>>17526929
The world doesn't stop while you wait to make your descision
>>
>>17524401
Edgar,
Blue eyes, brown hair
White circle
Want to know, if I'll get into a relationship, and also future carrier prospects.
Empath
>>
>>17526929
Interesting. What do you want me to say on this, what part should I look at and say my words?
Words are words and more words, and all I see is someone stretching their tongue further and further, or is it just another tongue coming out, one after another, longer and longer? The mouth is open, the jaws are wide, and the tongues never really seem to stop coming out.
The mouth is falling into a chasm, but yet the tongues hold onto the ledge. One after another, more and more they hold, but yet they don't pull themselves out. More support in their dire situation, but not the strength to pull themselves out.
The tongues yet again cause a ruckus, hitting the ground with each and one of them, causing sounds and earthquakes to echo thorough the area. Harder and harder, louder and louder, I do not see them stopping.
As I have said, words and words and words. I gave them to you, making little sense in a way or two.
>>
>>17525602
I guess I feel like giving it a try, if you're still active ITT. Don't know too well how these work and I guess I just haven't bothered with listening to the other vocaroos.

Whichever method's easier, I don't really want to bother you.
Other details are probably already far too distinguishing, but my global username's typically AryanShiro nowadays
Male
~15 (blue boards're okay right?)
Gemini
Tall, long hard fingernails, pigeonchested
Australia
I'm sure somebody's going to find this post and humiliate me with it, lol
General forecast, if that's not too vague
>>
>>17527007
Some words cause a ruckus, and a rare few cause the very ground under you to shake.
>>17526947
Even the right decision needs the right timing.

Are these two people, or the same person with multiple takes...
Either way, thank you young soul(s).
I wish your burden lessened.
>>
File: realm-of-wind.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
realm-of-wind.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>17524342
I-ching
Frodo
M
aquarius
Thin, tanned, somewhat curly hair, black hair and eyes
BR
You are one of the best namefriends ever (of all boards of course) on the same level as bunker-non on /diy/
When I'll have true friends and meaningfull relations? My expectations and actions towards people arround me are correct?
>>
>>17526577
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0b4cJzhvQGz

And the card you requested to see is here:
http://www.sleepbot.com/morgan/index_p.html
>>
>>17527047
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1CxW4SClogD
>>
File: 1458477154962.jpg (212KB, 673x621px) Image search: [Google]
1458477154962.jpg
212KB, 673x621px
Hey guys, it seems that CHIRONYMOUS is busy with many reading at the moment...
Is someone else doing readings now?
>>
>>17527177
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1QAeRnGLUTt
>>
>>17527173
For the late response, I apologize. I was only the first one. The second one is someone else entirely.

I may be around for more words if any one is curious. Just give me your questions and I'll see what I can say about them.
>>
>>17525546
I apologize for the late reply, but I'm grateful you took your time to answer me. Since it's something so short term, I wonder if you'd like me to give feedback once it's done? I'm curious since you mentioned reputation, and in this specific case, I don't see it applying, but who knows, let's test it out, yes?
>>
Gotta run out for a bit! Will answer more queries a little later! :)

>>17527664
I'm all caught up except for two!
>>
>>17527717
Sounds wonderful! I hope to hear back from you.
>>
>>17527763

Hate to advertise another thread here; but any interested parties feel free to check this thread out.
>>
>>17527537
Your dedication and attention are very much appriciated and heart felt!

I'll go by the above name in your threads, keep it up bro!
>>
>>17527802
Hey thoth. Has your I ching readings prooved accurate so far?
>>
test
>>
>>17527826
I'd say so; so far.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 744x1322px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 744x1322px
>>17527869
$echo "test"

>>17527741
Hey chrio, you seem to do a ton of readings everyday, do you ever get some in return? Your advice really helps, so I'd like to give something little back to you.
>>
Does anyone see any dick in my life?
>>
>>17527810
Posting from the barber shop amid other errands!

Thank you for your kind words!

Very cool! Thanks! :)
>>
>>17527893
Posting from the barber shop amid other errands!

I do get readings from other readers! You cats are awesome! Thanks for saying! Sure, I'd love a reading on my endeavors the past couple weeks!
>>
File: 1459369797356-438790255.jpg (586KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1459369797356-438790255.jpg
586KB, 2048x1152px
>>17527974
>>17527991
>>
>>17524342
Are you around?
I made you a question some days ago i would like to ask you something related senpai
>>
>>17528086
I'll be on and off... and around the rest of the evening in a little while! I try to reply to everything in the same thread or the next!
>>
>>17528125
Oh sure i will just wait to see you around
Thanks
>>
File: bunker non engine.jpg (139KB, 1594x896px) Image search: [Google]
bunker non engine.jpg
139KB, 1594x896px
>>17527692
Thank you based tripfriend. Yeah it's Brazil and yep americans suck at geography/geo-politics. I know what you meant about americans haha.

Bunker-non is a swedish rich dude that is refurbishing his very own nuclear bunker. He posts now and then and the flooded parts are very creepy and /x/.

Although I'm 19 I live alone, 3kkm away from family so it's pretty much shitty adulthood. Yeah I have aquaintances and best friends and ex-gfs(not a basement wizard.). Just got backstabbed by a best friend, some people just followed their own lives and broke off contact.

Thanks for your reading anon. (You should check /diy/)
>>
>>17528086
Okay, I'm back home for the rest of the night!
>>
>>17527893
I do get readings from other readers! You cats are awesome! Thanks for saying! Sure, I'd love a reading on my endeavors the past couple weeks!
>>
>>17527810
Thank you for your kind words!

Very cool! Thanks! :)
>>
>>17528138
>>17528537
>>
>>17528440
Haha, you're welcome! Glad I guessed correctly about Brazil! Yeah, when I was in school here in the US, they taught us a lot more US history/geography/politics than world history/geography/politics. Everything was way more nationalistic than global! I don't know if US schools have improved much in that area since then!

Oh wow @ building his own nuclear bunker! That's wild! Some of his stuff definitely sounds very creepy and /x/! And holy shit @ that picture!

Oof, had a falling-out with a couple friends a while back myself. Shit sucks -- sorry you've experienced it too!

You're very welcome! I'll definitely check out /diy/ at some point! Thanks! :)
>>
Male, Scorpio

How does love look for me? Or at least my relationships in general?

Seems I've been "paying it forward" for a while
>>
>>17528566
Sorry, but hey if you are still around....
Gender Male
Sign Aquarious
Description of yourself Dark bown hair and eyes, an old scar below my eye, tall and thin
*Locationish Europe
*Query: A little input, some days ago i asked you for a read, my query was "Does she love me" and you draw a single card that said "Yes", 3 or 4 days ago we got drunk and started talking she told me she still liked her ex, but i felt like she liked me, my query is how this is going end up, basically is if are ever going to have anything
>>
>>17524330
Awesome taste in movies. Kid has been playing this nonstop and DESU, I don't mind this as much as the other ones. Lol
>>
>>Hello
My name is Milla, I'm 18, female, Virgo, and I enjoy drawing, I'm coming back from the last thread, and I hope everything goes well in your life.
>>
>>17527678
>>17528715
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0IKOoz8sSYO
>>
Would anyone be able to give me a pet/animal reading?
>>
>>17528840
I don't think I could, but you have my curiosity. What did you need read?
>>
>>17528863

Is chatting up J.F. a bad idea or would it actually go places?
>>
>>17528907

is J.F. your pet?
>>
>>17528912

N-no
>>
>>17527684
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1qVP8KJbZdV
>>
Maybe someone in this thread could send me good vibes to help me stay asleep. I haven't been sleeping well for a while and I've tried melatonin, heavy indica THC strains and meditating.. Nothing :(
>>
>>17529000
Very nice trips.
I'll send good vibes. Also:
>Get sunlight. Walk outside.
>Drink 2 glass of water after each meal. Don't get dehydrated.
>Insomnia? Drink water before heading to toilet and eventually; bed.
>Try to get to bed before its past 2am.
>Cut down coffee, cola and chocolate. As eating or drinking them in a depression mood, may lead to anxiety in the long run.
>Limit coffee to two cups a day and before 5 pm. Try to evade drinking black coffee, else; use a paper filter on the coffee machine.
>Get a good diet of fresh food, fermented food, vegetables and meat
>Try to cut sugar intake down to 30 grams daily. If you have problems about your weight.
>Other than sugar, you hardly need to cut down your carbonhydrate intake.
>However, limit dairy and grain you eat in a day to keep your liver safe.
>Increase fermented food intake to help your gut flora (vinegar, yogurt, sauerkraut...) but be informed about histamine resistance.
>Be informed about leptin and leptin resistance
>Not getting the right amount of sleep because of a sleep apnea or sleeping in a badly ventilated room may cause leptin resistance. Get nasal sprays ready.
>Be sure to close all light sources (LED included) in your room or get a sleeping mask.
>Start a good multivitamin and take it daily. An exhausted liver can cause depressive mood.
>Change bed sheets weekly. Make sure your room has a small air circulation via a door or window
>If weekly change is skipped, spray bed sheets with lysol and sleep with a clean towel on your pillow.
>Try to cut down over eating by consuming boiled vegetables and good oil.
>Night cravings and your sleep quality often linked with lacking a very abundant mineral. Anything with a strong source of Magnesium, Manganese or Potassium will cut down your night cravings. Wild yam, krill, tuna...
>Add a small dip of olive oil to every meal you cook. I'm using coconut oil for cooking too but apparently its smoking heat is a bit lower. I like it in coffee with cinnamon.
>>
>>17528863
Oh sorry forgot about this kek.
I had to give up some animals as a kid and was wondering what happened or how they felt about us. Or if just get a reading on how my current pet feels about me. Whatever is easiest. Anyone?
>>
>>17529017
Perhaps when an empath is online, they might be able to help you out.
>>
>Question: Will my sexual relationship with this guy blossom into a full grown romantic relationship with a future to begin dating?
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1frj3WzYzzt

Thank you so much for giving me a reading The Onymous CHIRONYMOUS. I asked that question because he flat out told me he doesn't want a relationship. But after he told me I found out he doesn't want one because he's scared if we start one it will fail like the last one he had. I guess I just wanted a second onion/insight on what I should do. I know he is into me.

What I got out of what you told me is that the thought of him wanting a relationship with me is there but he's worried and I need to take it slow <3 Thank you so much again even if it was all bullshit it gave me the reassurance I needed.
>>
I would like a reading

Male
Aries Sun, Pisces Moon
General

Thanks!
>>
>>17529063

is that you, marie? :o
>>
>>17528685
http://vocaroo.com/i/s16yov7PyOfr
>>
>>17529063
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1YuN11kYLDX
>>
Onymous Chironymous, hello, Gemini here, female. Long distance relationship question - is he stringing me along, compartmentalizing me, or does he really care for me? I can't tell anymore and it's dropping me into depression.
>>
>>17529075
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0rMEktd6XnN
>>
If you are lurking, I am here. This is to a specific person lol.
>>
>>17529213
Thanks m8
>>
>>17529182
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1JVOXUrDX65
>>
>>17529251
You're very welcome!
>>
>>17529079
No :) I'm here though! What's up?
>>
>>17529247
hey
>>
>>17529373
Hey, long time no see! How are you?
>>
>>17528537
Could I get a reading?
>>
>>17529322
Can you give me tips on how to pick up women? Over vocaroo please, I love your voice.
>>
>>17529376
surviving heh. been staying at a tent city. trying to get back on my feet. my meditation practice has suffered quite a bit, but once i get stabilized i'll get back to doing some readings. glad to see you guys are still going
>>
>>17529302
Onymous CHIRONYMOUS, Thank you! The interwebs are slooooow for me tonight so it took time to hear your entire reading, but when I did, I appreciate all the care and insight that went into it. I'll be thinking this over for the next few days...

You have the perfect voice for readings. Thanks again.
>>
>>17528705
http://vocaroo.com/i/s07LmUZC6GtC
>>
>>17529322
Could I get a reading for what the guy I like might think of me? Thanks :)
>>
>>17529401
I'm in the slow category of stuff but everyone else is kickin' like crazy. I hope things pick up for you and get better. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help, I know not much, but just in case.
>>
Empath, are you lurking?
>>
>>17529381
Sure! I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
>>
>>17529425
*Tarot
*S
*Female
*Scorpio
*dark hair and eyes, tan
*canada
*you are a beautiful man with a sexy voice ;)
*what does the guy I like possibly feel about me? And are we ever gonna BONE?
>>
>>17529445
Why don't you bone Chiron instead bb?
>>
>>17529402
Sorry you're experiencing slow interwebs! No worries at not getting to listening right away -- I don't usually get to recording right away! I'm glad the reading was appreciated. :) That sounds like a wise course of action! :)

Thank you so much for saying so! :D And you've very welcome!
>>
>>17529448
Nah, trick
>>
>>17529358

oh not much, i hope you can find some happiness though :3
>>
>>17529512
Me too :( I got some wonderful, inspiring readings a while ago from some different readers that are giving me hope! I hope you're doing well too :)
>>
>>17529415
>>
>>17529445
http://vocaroo.com/i/s08fLcG8thz6
>>
>>17529601
TAKE ME TO THE BONE ZONE thank you for the reading :)
>>
>>17529637
Hahaha! :)

You're very welcome!
>>
>>17529601
>the philosophers bone
>>
>>17529651
All of my kek!
>>
>>17529664
:p I'll philosopher bone you!
>>
>>17529664
Really cool story about your dream
>>
>>17529671
Get prone for this bone! :p
>>
>>17529710
Ooooooiiiihhuuuu yyyiiissssss ;) and it was a pleasure to hear! I'll take YOU to the valleys of Shambala!!!
>>
>>17529694
Oh, thanks! Glad you enjoyed! :)
>>
>>17529721
Indeed :)
>>
>>17529715
Ahahaha, yays, awesome!
>>
>>17529671
You are currently my hero for saying what you just said... hahaha
>>
>>17529727
where else have you traveled to brent?
>>
File: Check 'em revised.png (402KB, 770x1060px) Image search: [Google]
Check 'em revised.png
402KB, 770x1060px
Heya guys, hope everyone is doing well...nursing the mother of all headaches today. Nothing like the lovely company of div to get me feeling better.

>Name/nickname
>colour shape combo
>Query
>tarot or Empath

Love and good vibes be with you all
>>
>>17529734
I've only been down and up most of the East Coast, as far west as Texas, to Canada twice, and all over so many damn corners of this internet, lol.
>>
>>17529745
get well soon
Freya
Short brown hair with highlights oblong face
White Square
I kinda like someone. Do they like me too?
Empath
>>
>>17529745
Hope you feel better soon empath! Sending love and healing energy your way :)
>S
>black hair brown eyes
>silver circle
>what might the guy I like feel about me? Will we ever hook up?
>Tarot :)
>>
>>17529425
Hey there! If you're willing...
-Morgan's tarot
-Suzy
-Female
-Capricorn sun (sag moon, Scorpio ascendant and Pluto dominant if those help at all)
-Average height, copper colored hair, big brown eyes, really damn pale (literally have a mild allergy to the sun).
-Thank you so much for all of the time you've dedicated to the people in this thread. Seriously, you and all of the people who do readings for /div/ are both amazing at what you do and so detailed in your responses, and that must take a lot of time and energy. I just want you to know that you're appreciated for all of your efforts, and I wish you well in all of your endeavors.
-Will Matt be back in my life at any point?
>>
Morgans Tarot
Jesus
M
Sagittarius
6'0, blonde, in shape, sporty
Philadelphia
When life gives you lemons make lemonade
How do I pick up chicks?
>>
>>17529745

>C
> blonde, tall, a bit of a smartass, ambitious.
> white circle
> How will be my financial situation in the next months?
> Tarot
>>
>>17529745
Leah
Short, stocky, brown hair
brown toad
See any romance coming soon?
Empath
>>
>>17529760
There's an energy that is interested in you nearby, but I don't think it's the one you're interested in. I get the feeling that the one you're interested in isn't so, the connection (again, if it's the right one) feels very one sided.
>>
>>17529745
where you go :/ lol
>>
>>17529745
Arthur
Pale, thin, 5'11" green eyes brown hair. I have a scar on my middle finger.
Orange rectangle
Can you give me details on an event that is going to happen in the future?
Tarot
>>
>>17529745
Hey lad. I actually don't need a reading right now, but I can offer you a query to which I already know the answer if you want practice and feedback. If so, let me know what info you would need and what sort of query you would like.
>>
>>17529787
the one I'm interested in doesn't like me in the slightest? ; _;
>>
ass
>>
Yo...gonna do some dumbass tarot reads...
only doing like 3 of them.
first come first serve.
>>
>>17529806

butts
>>
>>17529809
What should I expect from the event?
>>
>>17529809
Will what I have been working on pay off?
>>
>>17529809
Oh also I'm only gonna do love reads.
>>
>>17529809
Future reading my niglet
>>
>>17529821
Okay do me
>>
>>17529821
>>17529809
what does my crush think of me? will anything happen between us?
>>
>>17529821
Future love reading my niglet
>>
>>17529825
>>17529816
Me
>>
New Thread - >>17529832
>>
>>17529764
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0e5NvbuG3HG
>>
>>17529792

he always comes and goes as he pleases
>>
>>17529763
Thankyou anon!
>>17529763

What might he feel...
>Knight of Cups
>The Hanging Man
>Ruled over by the Empress
This is an interesting spread, there's definitely the feeling of romance within him, however I get the feeling he's still hung up on another girl, his "empress" so to speak.

Will we ever hook up
>Queen of cups(r)
Right now? Probably not. But if you don't press him and let things develop as they will, maybe...Just lay off the emotions and just be around for him
>>
>>17529828
>>17529825
>>17529824
Alright I'll do these in the new thread. It's going to take a bit of time to do all 3 though so check back in like an hour I guess.
>>
>>17529856
K
>>
>>17529843
Is it possible that the empress could represent me in the future?
>>
>>17529405
Thank you
You sound like a pretty chill guy
>>
>>17530754
You're very welcome!
Haha, thanks! :)
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.