[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been gangstalked? Or blamed for something you didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

Have you ever been gangstalked? Or blamed for something you didn't mean to do?
>>
>>17523155
>Have you ever been gangstalked?
No one has.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK0_m_3ZAWI
>>
>>17523155

you all need to start gangstalking more of those crisis actors like they did to eugene rosen
>>
Possibly, but only by police. None of them ever said why.
>>
>>17523167

this
>>
>>17523307
Did they just stop eventually?
>>
>>17523307
Why do you think?
>>
I'm being gang stalked for something I didn't even believe in.
>>
File: odin-vs.-jesus.jpg (97KB, 500x642px) Image search: [Google]
odin-vs.-jesus.jpg
97KB, 500x642px
>>17523357
therse no gangstalking
the stalkers are actually mind controlled to harass you and theres only one powerful enough to do that: aliens or god. theres only demonic possession. no gangstalking. dont let them deceive.

the government is french vikings nwo. (franks) theyve been paying people to draw pentagrams in architecture / road maps of DC for 200 years hoping you would even get a clue. the government and your neighbors dont give a flying fuck about what you do. neither do the police.

if you mention your stalking to anyone, the forums,cops, gov, papers, whoever, they always recommend psychiatric care, because the controllers know exactly that pysch care was straight jackets and lobotomies for 100 years.

the mercury in your blood from the vaccine exists also probably exists in reptilian/alien mutant blood, and is probably the mind control.

<subtle hint
>>
>>17523399
Disinfo
>>
File: wtfyo.png (446KB, 923x483px) Image search: [Google]
wtfyo.png
446KB, 923x483px
>>17523406
youre an idiot. ive been MK ultra program for 8 years (stalked for the first 4). why dont you show me some of your fucking discoveries, shill?
>>
File: johntoldya.jpg (390KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
johntoldya.jpg
390KB, 768x1280px
>>17523425
No wonder Scientology gets a bad rap.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
>>
Hey guys, I work for the CIA as a gangstalker so I thought I would tell you about my typical day.

At the start of the day I check my list of targets and drive past their house without looking at it or slowing down in any way. I get a MKUltra message beamed to me from another agent that my next target is at the supermarket, so I go there and walk past him in an aisle and cough, as this will definitely cause him to go insane. Next I go to the third targets house and discard a candy bar wrapper in their yard; a clear warning sign to them. Finally, I spend the next few hours writing up a detailed report about the mundane activities and habits of these minimum wage nobodies to give to my reptilian masters. Afterwards I go home to my cardboard box, because nobody is willing to pay money for this since it profits nobody and there is no federal budget allocation for it.

Ask me anything, but be fast. I need to go look at somebody from a tall building window in an hour.
>>
>>17523399
This is the biggest load of schizophrenic bullshit, demons are not real you shill freak.
>>
>The knowledge of good and evil
>Divide and conquer
>The Hegelian Dialectic
>Hidden in plain sight
>Passive aggression
>Killing with kindness
>Double entendre
dou·ble en·ten·dre/ˌdo͞obl änˈtändrə,ˌdəbl änˈtändrə/
noun
a word or phrase open to two interpretations, one of which is usually risqué or indecent.
>Steganography
ste·ga·no·graph·y/ˌsteɡəˈnäɡrəfi/
noun
the practice of concealing messages or information within other nonsecret text or data.

>Subproject 43: MKULTRA: Combination drug, Hypnosis, Sensory Deprivation
>Isolation, in particular, can markedly change the individual's response to suggestion in the form of verbal communication.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/423245/alison-parker-killed-racist-comments-everyday-phrases
>The 'Racist Comments' Flanagan Killed Parker over Included the Words 'Swinging' and 'Field'

>'Swinging' and 'Field'
You are now aware that racism and cuckolding are part of the divide and conquer technique utilized in this silent war.

>Islam hate
>Slam piggy threads
>Timed door slamming

>eat your own cum threads
>scat threads
"Cakes of light is the devil."
- Norman Bates, The Waterplay

>wide-spectrum satellite imaging
>intracerebral radio stimulation
>arthropod drones
>illicit wiretapping
>subdermal neurophones
>demonic possession
>remote viewing
>Being John Malkovich

They want to create killers.
>>
>>17523593
>>demonic possession
none of that other stuff is needed at all if they can just cause demonic possession
>>
>>17523529
Love it.
Is this pasta?

If you're 'being gangstalked' that just a sign of your paranoia. You got mental problems.
>>
>>17523155
>blamed for something you didn't mean to do?
wow.

Of all the fucked up things to see on this board, believing you shouldn't get blamed because you didn't *mean* it?!

That's twisted, man.
>>
>>17523550
>demons are not real

Lol. Have you learned nothi?
>>
>>17523622
Your a retard.
>>
>>17523628
Yeah problems with your bullying mentality fgt
>>
y'all mentally ill
>>
>>17523966
No, my mentality is illin yo.
>>
>>17523155
It's demons. You have to fix yourself to get rid of them.
>>
>>17523155
I've had people try to create the ILLUSION of gangstalking, which is probably what you're looking for.
>>
I have been. Several times.

It's horrible and I had to remove all social media.
>>
>>17524619
That's what they want you to think. They'd bitch if you cleared your throat at the wrong time because they themselves are so paranoid that you play their games.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.