[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok /x/. adult swim has this vid on their youtube account. WH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: abandoned light post.jpg (122KB, 540x675px) Image search: [Google]
abandoned light post.jpg
122KB, 540x675px
ok /x/. adult swim has this vid on their youtube account. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-pj8OtyO2I&list=PLQl8zBB7bPvK37fLqvpCcqWeFjiplnDwB&index=2
>>
Really? You got your panties in a bunch over a video posted by fuckin cartoon network
>>
>>17521772
lol
>>
>>17521772
Welcome to /x/
>>
>>17521772
ok hardass. if its not such a big deal, explain
>>
>>17521650
Watched all of it.

It's just the usual adult swim short.

Although I must say, I'm amused. That's really all I can say. It's weird. It's not really interesting. It's just very panicky.
What I want to know is why they would make this. It makes no sense. Perhaps this is a trailer for an upcoming spook or thrill series.
>>
>>17521841
theres probably some sort of very vague, fucked up correlation between all of the events.
>>
>>17488010

You're late.
>>
The invention of planking
>>
>>17521813
you're such a fucking idiot
>>
>>17522031
mmmmwow so articulate and intelligent
>>
>>17521650
short film directed by alan resnick. same guy behind alantutorial (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLNaaFw51O0) and various other really trippy/psychological media
>>
Welcome to the party, please refer to:
http://youtu.be/1Mx7dAAdMqQ
For a summary if the mindfuck that is that video
Then watch night minds video http://youtu.be/mjBTAnCUbZc if you have an hour to spare
>>
>>17521650
Adult Swim likes to give some artists a platform, and so they make these shorts (most of them seem to be by Alan Resnick). They're actually cool and quirky and have a real theme, even the surreal humor ones.

There's nothing spooky about them, other than that they come on early in the morning and are surprise people staying up.
>>
youre all out of range
>>
>>17521650
If you like this be sure to check out Unedited footage of a bear. Same channel, really neat take on prescription drug abuse.
>>
>>17521650
I'm a Doctor. They just need more Green on their lives.
>>
>>17521813
Adult Swim puts out videos like this all the time. Look up Unedited Footage if a Bear or Too Many Cooks or some other one about an infomercial for dog food. It's kind of their schtick.
>>
Youre all fucking spam
>>
>>17522302
B-but doctor.... WHAT KIND OF GREENS!?
>>
What's the deal with boomy the cat?
>>
is this some government warning shit or is it just some weird comedy sketch?
>>
>>17521813
IMO these infomercials or these short films aren't that scary or creepy. I always found their weird bumpers from 2011-2014 strange and unsettling.
>>
>>17522144
1:39:54
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/starpolar/images/6/6b/Notime.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150225125846
^
mfw
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 720x1280px
>>17523417
Did you not see the credits?
>>
>>17521772
cartoon network actually posts a lot of occult shit during their commercials and shit
>>
>>17521650
GAY
gaaaaaayyyyy
>>
>>17522113
>I got scared by the TV
>guys this is totally something and not nothing
>look I'm using memes
>notice me
>>
The problem with /x/:

This is occult, I wanna fuck a tulpa, look at this spooky triangle, better lurk the fake as fuck psychic I mean, div thread. Can I fuck a succubus, where's Elisa Lamb, look at this grainy photo everyone knows is fake. It's obviously a cover up.

I lurked this board for like an hour. And this is all it is. This entire board is a joke. You yourself, are a joke. Anyone who thinks some jackoff with a deck of cards can tell the future should legit kill themselves.

There is no. Magic. There will never be magic. Fuck this entire board of immense faggots.
>>
>>17521650
This was very unsettling. Alan Resnick needs to see a counselor.
>>
>>17527721
Good point but fuck you cunt shitposting faggot
>>
>>17527721
this is all true, why am i here, it's always this shit

i remember when i lead /x/ on a while ride when they were investigating yet another ARG, so i posted some fake ass screenshots and deleted them and they went fucking crazy
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.