[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so tired, there is so much shit on the internet, so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: 33.jpg (29KB, 836x426px) Image search: [Google]
33.jpg
29KB, 836x426px
I'm so tired, there is so much shit on the internet, so many books, so many teachers and they all claim to be teaching the truth.
How can we even know who is right?
How can we trust anyone?
I feel like its pointless trying to find the truth because there is no truth.
What Ive noticed is that most people just take a little bit from here and a little bit from there and make up their own story truth or their version of the "truth"

inb4 hurrdurr look within yourself, dont give me that shit.
At this point im just waiting to actually witness something, so that I know for myself what is real and what isn't. so far nothing, which leads me to believe that we just happen to exist by chance and were eventually going to die and stop existing.
>>
>>17520929
There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
>>
File: image.png (93KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
93KB, 1334x750px
You find Echs faggot.
>>
>>17520929
>How can we trust anyone?

Listen to me, I will not steer you wrong. Look for my posts here on /x/. "Anonymous" is a name you can trust.
>>
>>17520929
No you can't trust anyone.
No one said you can simply stumble on the truth, well I guess you could if you're lucky, but that's not the point I wanna make. Find truth through bruteforcing through teachings, find flaws, abandon, move on.
Now, I'm fairly certain someone will be able to contest me on this, by referring to a certain scripture or teaching, but that just goes to show how difficult this inherently is. Best of luck to you though.
>>
>>17520929
Be a satanist and figure shit out for yourself.
>>
>>17520940
its also a name that tends to be bullshitting for the sake of bullshitting
>>
>>17520929
One truth that creates several paths, only through intuition can you find yours.
>>
>>17520929
You're in the same boat Descartes was. He handled it by deciding to throw out everything he thought he knew, and, starting from first principles, build an unchallengeably correct idea of what is really True. He was not able to get any further than "I think, therefore I exist."
>>
>>17520929
Spirituality is like dieting. Everyone's trying to get a similar result, but that doesn't mean there's only going to be a single way that's right for everybody.
>>
>>17522974
And starving and purging helps!
>>
>>17522791
>bruteforcing through teachings, find flaws
And which teaching do you use to determine a flaw in another? Why don't you only use that teaching?

>>17522796
>be a satanist they said
>figure shit out they said

>>17522809
He didn't need to get further.

>>17520929
The "problem" is, there are many different philosophies which are their own exclusive world. That doesn't mean they're contradictory, it just means they're entirely different truths. Or perhaps different dimensions of The Truth.
>>
>>17520929
>inb4 hurrdurr look within yourself, dont give me that shit.

It seems you know exactly what you need to do in order to better understand the truth, but refuse to do it.

>so far nothing, which leads me to believe that we just happen to exist by chance and were eventually going to die and stop existing.
If that's the version of the truth you are comfortable accepting and going about your life, that's fine; you don't have to justify it on /x/.

But you know what you have to do in order to find the insight you truly seek.

>meditate
>spend time alone
>go for a walk in silence for hours
>remove distractions
>embrace the silence
>listen to your thoughts
>create art
>write
>ruminate
>contemplate

You have to digest the information you receive. This process includes removing excess and erroneous information.

Your subconscious is more powerful than you think. Perhaps the subconscious already has a more complete understanding of the truth than you consciously think. Trust yourself. Embrace the silence.

Meditate.
>>
You must learn to trust your inner voice, find the king and let him guide you.
>>
>>17520929
You're missing the point.
>>
Listen/watch Tom Campbells theory on MBT at Calgary. Just part 1.

Thank me later
>>
>>17523749
https://youtube.com/watch?v=2Nlbro2MNBs
>>
All abrahamic religions, including christianity, is complete bullshit.
>>
Just find echs already op you faggot
>>
>>17520929
> I feel like its pointless trying to find the truth because there is no truth.

that is the only thing to worth at your post... why not the rest?
well... the public imagery of a mage, a sage or a keeper of some sort of truth its from this oooold bearded almost cynical (in the way of live) guy, cuz its not easy to find the truth or if you happens to actually encounter it, you wont be like... young or not wasting great part of your life on it, and when you (again) happen to actually encounter that... it would be like the rest of the world cant relate to you anymore.

keep searching anon, you're digging to the treasure without a map, and the ones that tell they hold the map are wasting your time, but when you get it...
>>
>>17523729
this anon has the right part about many things... mostly about
>meditate
>spend time alone
>go for a walk in silence for hours
>remove distractions
>embrace the silence
>listen to your thoughts
>contemplate

OP thinks there's bullshit on seek the truth within yourself, but OP doesn't know his brain is addicted and distracted by sensations, the practices this anon tells you is about shutting down that but not entering in a plain ''sensory deprivacy''
if you manage to do so, you would start to elaborate things even hallucinate and this would only proof the real deal is not what you look and think it is... the real deal is the most objective thing you can manage to grasp, and this practices can help you with that
>>
OP, this is the reason why I am an agnostic.
I don't know if it will work for you or not. But I am just saying it so it might help someone out there who was in the same position as I was.
I also doubted everything. From how I came into existence and how everything else ever existed. Turns out there is no current way to find out. And I doubt if there will be. One thing for sure, if there is a God, he is a sadist cunt. Fuck everything. He may or may not exist. Just do what you want as soon as it doesn't break any laws or hurt someone unnecessarily.
Sure, hurt those who hurt you. Fuck shit up. But make lines for yourself that you should never cross.
Doesn't matter if there is any God or not. Life is too short to look for something that never spoke to us except via some weird arab dudes.
>>
>>17520929
How can I explain this simply?
We cant comprehend the Truth. WE ARE NOT ABLE TO, WERENT ABLE TO AND NEVER WILL BE ABLE TO. Its because of our nature - we are living beings, we change. We are not meant to comprehend it at all.
The simpliest explanation would be this - the Truth is perfection. We are imperfect so we can be less than perfect or more than perfect but we can never be perfect. The closest we can come to it is by becoming temporarily perfect but even then we can have a glimpse of it, we cant see the whole of it.

You will probably ask me how to become temporarily perfect? Well, thats what all of these teachings are for. Different ways, different parts.
>>
File: 1352536248032.png (205KB, 626x491px) Image search: [Google]
1352536248032.png
205KB, 626x491px
>>17520933
This creates ends in your practice. Not too good for you spiritually. Why you fools passing around bindrunes and worshipping them now?
>>
>>17523975
>Echs

Inserting this nonsense into every thread has it going from cringe inducing silliness to annoying spamming.
>>
>>17527050
Why are you trying to de rail everything pertaining to our God why is it so important that we stope feeding the true echs energy? Why are you so afraid of the collective power of /x/? Why try to hold back a board you claim you want to improve?
>>
>>17527056
Samefag, your being a faggot
>>
>>17527056
This.
>>
>>17523975

YOUR ego is so tied to this Echs business that you're getting really preachy dumb.
>>
>>17527060
Samefag
>>
>>17527061
Why so scared of echs?
>be echs
>instill fear in the enemies of followers and worshippers
>>
File: Malevich study.jpg (117KB, 800x783px) Image search: [Google]
Malevich study.jpg
117KB, 800x783px
>>17520929
Never believe anyone. Never trust anyone. It is pointless to try to find the truth : you are right. You just can't believe yourself. You won't ever see anything. I think that Americans talk about a "leap of faith". Just try to let the things go on and watch them. Breath quietly and watch but stop searching. That's my advice.
>>
>>17523754
Thanks.
>>
File: nihilism.jpg (13KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
nihilism.jpg
13KB, 275x183px
Nihilism.
>>
>>17520929
Literally look within yourself.
I know its not what you wanted but that's what you NEED to do.
Know the reality of this world and seek happiness, brother.
The only truth is what YOU make it, as truth is a matter of simple perception.
Know the you that is the voice within your head, it will lead you to what you desire should it exist.
Everything else is irrelevant so long as you find happiness, but please do so without causing a disturbance/deceiving others.

Know that all the "great holy books" teach of the same. Though the messages are shrouded in words meant to confuse/distract from their true meaning.

Find peace, help others, and become the "god" of your own destiny/life/world.
>>
File: asian-father-expectations-28922.jpg (79KB, 700x576px) Image search: [Google]
asian-father-expectations-28922.jpg
79KB, 700x576px
>>17520929
>and were eventually going to die and stop existing.
You're going to die all right, but stopping existing is impossible. You will still exist asleep in the earths atmosphere after death. When the universe ends we go back to God and sleep with him until he wakes and creates another universe.

That is the ultimate truth of this place. Don't bother with religions, they are so complex solely to distract you from your life and indoctrinate you to certain world viewpoints.
>>
>>17520929
>so many teachers and they all claim to be teaching the truth
Look for the truth. You will also notice that the people who are "teaching" you have inconsistent beliefs, and thus cannot be accurate.

The false teacher that I had experience with was Drunvalo Melchizedek. He was the 'source' behind the whole spirit science and ascension garbage in 2012.

But the more bullshit he spewed out, the more things stuck in my mind about how he contradicted himself or changed his story.

Then I got the urge to read the gospel, read it crying my eyes out the whole time and literally cured my arthritis on the same day because I knew it was true.

There can only be 1 truth, conflicting false beliefs cannot both be true. And there is only 1 truth. Seek the truth.

t. saved Christian who heard Lord Jesus' voice, cured illness and saw angels on the day of my baptism and many other things.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Matthew 7
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
>>
>>17520929
Existentialism, Absurdism, Nihilism
>>
let's suppose it's a new age, alright. let's suppose that the age of pisces was mankind dreaming, the jupiterian intoxicated patriarchal age; let's suppose the age of aquarius is the saturnian age of individualism and realism. now let's suppose we're in transition, where we must wake up from the piscean dream and analyze, yes analyze, the contents of the collective dream we are beginning to wake up from, and we must make some sense of the plethora of dreams and fantasies mankind relished in in the previous age. there are those that fail to do so and dream up apparently fresh images to believe in - let's suppose this is contrary to present age's dharma, and we are to rationally and individually understand the symbolical content that was to arise in the previous age. now what this means in practice is that you literally need to figure it out for yourself. there is abundant material, but you're the one that must make the pieces work for yourself. ain't no gurus around like there used to telling you what to think - at best, you'll find people helping you develop your own individual power of discrimination, but ain't no one gonna tell you krishna is supreme and that's that
>>
>>17520929
http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

I suggest working your way through all this. Try the Extra-biblical sources to get started.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.