[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this is an english board, but still some of you may have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

I know this is an english board, but still some of you may have heard about this saint.

Any thoughts? They say she can concede many miracles, especially those related to money and love.

Any experience? I am currently praying a nine day asking for a favor. I am on the third day and I kinda feel good about this.

Also, my voice changes when I pray to the Saint Death. Dunno why.
>>
It is a representation of the divine mother, aima.
>>
I can't say that it was me, but really helpful in crossing borders, this queen.

She draw from a powerful source, she's like a rebirth of Terra who is married to saturn, the grim reaper, and she looks like the grim reaper,
>>
>>17520615
Do you prey up or down?
>>
>>17520615
Santa Muerte.

She is basically this rehashed version of an Mexican goddess or whatever.

Drug Cartels tend to pray to her and people normally into bad shit that don't think praying to a saint would work.
>>
santa muerte is a demon. every person that i know who made a pact or offerings to it, ended up in bad situations. if you stop offering things, shit will go bad for you. seems like santa muerte black mails/forces you to worship it. youll see later on broham, that its not a good idea.
>>
>>17520757
Demons make pacts. Santa Muerte doesn't make pacts. Demons lie. Santa Muerte does not. Actions speak louder.
>>
I'd blow her a kiss and wish her a lovely day. "Sorry I can't stay longer but I have a debt to pay." She looked like she was busy with something else; much to my dismay.
>>
>>17520615
> 666.jpg
>>
>>17520615
is that saint death of something?
out of ALL the religious shit this is the thing that makes the most sense to me, worship death and have death on your side because death is the only thing that we know that its real and it will eventually come to get you.
>>
>>17520945
I know right? Also way too many people worship her and say that she works.

So maybe I dunno, on a certain level, all that faith that is put onto her can be used to steer situations on your favor.

I keep praying to her, always with respect and love.

Also, any idea why my voice changes to a very grave tone (which I havent been able to replicate during the day) while the praying? I dont force my voice. I have been praying for 3 days and this happens since day 1.

Also, I keep dreaming everyday since I pray.

I think I am unto something.
>>
File: s-death.jpg (42KB, 488x429px) Image search: [Google]
s-death.jpg
42KB, 488x429px
>>17520945
It would made sense if it weren't for the fact that Santa Muerte is an extremely recent addition to Mexican Catholicism and her rise in popularity is due to cartels.
>>
>>17520615
Bella
NiƱa hermosa
Mi Santa Muerte
Gracias por la oportunidad de escuchar mis plegarias.
>>
>>17520973
You never answered >>17520703
It's relevant to the voice.
>>
>>17520994
Down. I prey down to an image. On my country you can't get a statue of her so I printed one and laminated it with care.
>>
>>17521012
Look up as far as you can. Try to look behind you by bending over backward then speak.
>>
>>17521028
I know. I feel someone behind me while doing this.
Someone that covers me. I usually pray at 2 am.

I went from having zero faith to believing in this.

Today at 3:00 during my sleep I think I saw her.

She is actually very beautiful.
>>
>>17520893
santa muerte doesnt make pacts, but the people do. why would she help you for free? she punishes you if you do not keep offering it offerings. demons do lie and also can possess various forms of matter i.e a snta muerte statue. if you feel like you must follow her, its in your free will to do so. but remember the consequences are not worth the small time rewards.
>>
>>17521101
> why would she help you for free?
Because She loves you. Besides the one thing She values will always be Hers to take as She pleases. I don't follow/worship Her. I accept Her.
>>
>>17521101
I offered a year of praying for the favor.

Seven years ago I prayed to a skull that was on an apartment I was renting (yeah, the skull came with the floor, South America is crazy), and cured myself of a disease I had on my stomach. I couldnt eat anything without puking and I was loosing weight. Doctor gave me pills but they werent of much help.

It took one day of praying. One freaking day.
My voice also changed during my pray.
It was a different voice thou.
>>
Anyway. So far my dreams have been

1. Group of people running from scary shadows. I turn around and face the shadows. I open my mouth and eat all the shadows. I have no fear
2. I dream of my love. I look for her on her house, however her sister tells me she is not there. She has left.
Next day she calls me after 8 days of not speaking. Short call. Not very promising thou.
3. I want to speak to someone. I put my hand on her shoulder. She turns around. Its the same image I have been praying. She looks so beautiful. I have no fear. She is covered on a golden cape.

Will keep writing my dreams here.
>>
>>17520615
Why nine days?
>>
>>17520615
Cora.
>>
>>17521212
Its a kind of prayer that has to be made on nine nights.
It also says you cant be sad or have fear, only faith and love or respect.
>>
I will pray to echs to save your souls.
>>
>>17521362
You will pray to the Ex-servicemen Contributory Health Scheme to save my soul?

Please, dont, as my pray seems to be very strong and it includes one paragraph where anyone interfering with my offering will suffer.

I understand your concern, but this is my battle.

Thanks anyway.

Will keep writing my dreams. Today I have to offer a candle while doing the fourth prayer.
>>
>>17521350
Whatever floats your boat, but I assure you She doesn't care for ceremony and ritual any more. No sorrow or fear? Sounds dishonest. Dishonesty is not a wise path.
>>
>>17521441
>one paragraph where anyone interfering with my offering will suffer.
You fucked up, son.
>>
>>17521174
Night 4:
-Voice changed once again
-Felt someone else with me
-Was about to go to sleep, wanted to light up the candle I had promised for another day
-My stomach hurt like hell until I light up the candle
- Dream about my love. We were together once again. Some people were fixing my house. Her sister told us "you guys not better fight ever again"

I think Santa Muerte is actually taking her sisters form since her words are the only ones I can remember from the dreams.

Slept 3 hours. Candle lasted like 4 hours
>>
Hey guys .. Just wanted u guys to know that La Santa Muerte is a beautiful, powerfully and loyal saint... She will give u whatever u ask for But u have to promises to her ur loyalty.. And make an offering.. It can be from a class of water cigarettes to an Apple ..
But remeber ... Always be loyal to her and respectful..
She loves is all
>>
>>17521142
>because she loves you

if she "loved" you she would seek you, not vice versa.
>>
>>17521145
sounds like a small price for santa muerte to pay, for your soul.
>>
>>17522842
>My stomach hurt like hell until I light up the candle

sounds like extortion, by praying to this deity, she has you by the balls. watch as she asks you for bigger offerings. sooner or later shell ask for blood offerings. similar things happened to my uncle and cousins for fucking with shit they thought they knew. be wary of the occult because it will fuck your shit up.
>>
>>17520615
Only hicks "worship" her
>>
>>17523068
Do you know what to do with the apple later?
i mean, i cant let the apple spoil. Do I eat it? Do I throw it away?
>>
>>17523119
stick it in your anus.
>>
>>17520979
She is not an addition and never will be.
>>
>>17523078
It's not vice versa. She doesn't have to seek you. She's with us all from cradle to grave. It's only when you seek that you see.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.