[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hillary Clinton: Area 51 files will be opened to the pub

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: area51.jpg (147KB, 1368x1026px) Image search: [Google]
area51.jpg
147KB, 1368x1026px
>Hillary Clinton: Area 51 files will be opened to the public after election, Presidential hopeful promises
>I would like us to go into those files and hopefully make as much of that public as possible. If there's nothing there then let's let people know there's nothing there."
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/area-51-files-hillary-clinton-us-election-2016-aliens-jimmy-kimmel-a6955221.html

noice
>>
>implying she will
>>
>>17518935
So she made a sly remark to a known comedian and you're taking it seriously?

1/10, go back to /pol/
>>
>>17518935
Bill, Obama, and I think Bush said similar things on the way in. "if I find anything I'll make it public."

Then they get your vote and they say there was "nothing there."
Hilary is a lying fucking snake. Long live Emporer Trump. He might just release it cause he feels like it.
>>
>>17519098
> Implying Trump will actually do anything
>>
They're all full of shit.
>>
>>17518935
What the fuck ever

Bill Clinton promised the same thing but once he became president he completely dropped the subject and ignored the question
>>
File: tumblr_ne4v9ivrk81rddvaho1_500.gif (1MB, 500x232px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ne4v9ivrk81rddvaho1_500.gif
1MB, 500x232px
>>17518935
Years ago president Truman demanded to know what was happening at that airbase stating that the American public deserved to know the truth, promising to share it when found.
He sent in a large contingent of US army and marine troops in a USA vs USA operation.
After discovering the truth he decided the public shouldn't know the truth. (Against his own promise)
>>
>>17519098
nigga trump is worse than hilary. in fact they are fucking working together he doesnt give a shit about his campaign his agenda is to get hilary to win.
>>
>>17518935

nigga please.
>>
>>17518998
>go back to /pol/
I want this overused meme to die
>>
>>17519098
>is right
>gets shit on because he likes trump
You still can't deny the old bitch aint gonna say anything, or let some vague stuff to satisfy most people.

Aliens being real is way to big for just "muh president". If aliums are real then she'll say they are not. If aliums aren't real she'll say the same thing. Either ways we aint getting shits.

It's just pathetic how foul that rotting snake can get, desperatly trying to get the tinfoiler's votes. Trump aint no better. Neither is bernie.

>inb4 I only get replies commenting my political position
>>
>>17519672
>Truman in office 1945-1953
>Area 51 founded 1955
Seems legit.
>>
>>17518935
>believes what hillary says

Seriously, do Americans not realise how inherently evil and bad she is? Her past is like something out of a gangsta movie.

Trump may be an idiot, but he's an honest idiot.

If Clinton wins say goodbye to internet freedom and hello to government spying. She IS the BigBrother state. She will ruin the economy to fill her own and Bushes pockets and create a war with either Russia, N Korea or whatever Middle Eastern country holds most oil reserves.

I have nightmares about how the world will look in 10 years if Clinton wins the election.

Please, American cousins, Britfag here. Don't let her do it. For fuck sake please pick Trump. Yes, he's an idiot with silly hair and he says racist shit, but, he isn't her. She will kill you, bros, and take away your freedom.
>>
Watch this for 5 minutes, and then tell me if you trust Clinton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tveor3jjM7k
>>
>>
>>17519999
Well done.

Yes, we all know /x/ is extremely slow and it's easy to predict post numbers. You could have just said that like a normal person.
>>
>>17518935
if they open anything to the public it's going to be for their own interest of having people believe that thing, they will never release anything real
>>
>>17519971
I second this. Shillary scares me WAY more than Trump does.
>>
>>17519116
>implying Trump is anywhere near electable.

top kek old bean
>>
>>17519284
Fuckin' Clintons, mang.
>>
>>17519672
Area 51 was still a DOE weapons test range back then.
>>
>>17519971
trump and hillary are working together wtf are you even saying

we lose either way
>>
>>17519971
>but he's an honest idiot
Except this has kind of been proven false numerous times by various fact checking sources, which makes it all the more likely that his big promises are based in lies as well. He looks better than Shillary now because he doesn't really have a political record, but in all likelihood he's probably a tool of neoliberalism just like she is. The facts that he funded Hillary's presidential campaign before, frequently speaks of corporate shill Ronald Reagan as one of our greatest presidents, and has manufactured products outside the U.S. to get better deals should all be seen as red flags.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.