[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone else notice how the "universe" or something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

does anyone else notice how the "universe" or something always stops you in your path of doing something that you probably shouldn't?

like how every time i try to jerk off coincidentally my parents start walking up and down the halls slowing down near my door

or how a couple years ago when i tried to get my sisters nudes off of her phone because her and mum were out for the day and the moment i put it into my computer they just burst through the front door

has this happened to any of you guys?
>>
post sister's nudes
>>
I've noticed that other people seem to routinely break the law or rules without consequences, but when I put a foot out of line or do something a tiny bit wrong I am caught out/punished heavily in comparison.
>>
>>17518485
I'm genuinely interested, but do people really lust after their sisters. I don't have a sister but I find the idea pretty hot. Can OP give me some info?
>>
Yeah and magically there is no crime ..oh wait
>>
>>17518548
i don't lust after her but considering it's the only irl female nudity i see i get pretty flustered so it drove me to find nudes

i didn't get them
>>
>>17518485
when I try to browse the web at work or go on my phone my boss always happens to walk past as I do so.
>>
ITT: schizo thinks that his parents knowing that he jerks off means the universe has a plan for him
>>
>>17518485
I'd start looking for the camera or listening device if such "coincidences" are always centered around someone specific, such as your parents.

Also, there's nothing actually wrong with jerking off. That's some real 19th century kind of thinking. (Perving on your sister is another matter, but then, what the hell is she doing keeping her nudes on her phone where they're so accessible...)
>>
>>17518756
yeah but sometimes it just gets ridiculous

today and im not joking, the INSTANT i slid my pants off the hallway door opened and the same walking up and down, in and out of doors thing, it's really starting to get under my skin
>>
Quite the opposite, the universe has pushed me into terrible situations that have been great for my personal growth. The universe doesn't care that you jerk off or lust for your sister you fucking loser.
>>
File: 1454844301881.jpg (22KB, 272x285px) Image search: [Google]
1454844301881.jpg
22KB, 272x285px
>>17518668
Quit being a faggot and do it right next time, either you didnt put any skill points into LUK or you hesitate too much and miss every opportunity to do something relatively evil
REROLL
>>
>>17518485
I think you just have really bad timing anon, maybe you do it to yourself subconciously though.
>>17518491
This
>>
>>17518485
The universe always conspires against me. More often than not, I always believe I can be an effective person as I once was. Even more so, but until I'am, it's gonna be hard to verify that I think I can be more effective
>>
OP, pro tip. It's not 'the universe', the universe doesn't care what you do. It's you. You create those situations because you are unsure of your actions. If you dgaf it wouldn't happen. Until eventually your subconscious caught up with you, because ultimately we all want to do what's 'right'.
>>
Well this is kinda true for me

Whenever i try to become a sissy(dont ask) some ridiculous shit happens and i cant continue doing that stuff

Or whenever i could be in a wincest situation something big happens and it it ruined

Yeah fuck universe
>>
>>17518668

Sorry if you weren't already aware of this but you're probably a schizo

And thats a pretty shitty excuse for being attracted to your sister. You want to fuck your sister and you're mental, don't try to justity it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.