[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been thinking, what if the light is actually evil?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: 1419049264330.jpg (179KB, 900x649px) Image search: [Google]
1419049264330.jpg
179KB, 900x649px
I've been thinking, what if the light is actually evil? I mean every media there is, every book , everything portrays the light as being good, in relation to god, etc. But what if the great deceiver created this concept and when you "die" you aren't supposed to step into the light? What if it's all a trap to willingly but unknowing, leave god to join his enemy?
It's always implied that we have an undying soul, so we shouldn't abandon this realm to join the light.
What do you guys think?
>>
>>17518435
I've been thinking, what if the OP is actually a shitposter? I mean every word he writes, every sentence, everything portrays this as a thinly veiled religious bait thread, etc. But what if the great cancer created this concept to attract more shitposters? What if it's all a trap to willingly but unknowing, leave the good threads to post in the stupid ones?

It's always implied that OP is cancer, so we shouldn't abandon the good threads to join this one.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>17518448
Gee anon, looking at your post I wonder who's the real shitposter?
>>
>>17518435
lucifer, the morning star, the light bearer, the shining one.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
How on earth do you have art from the chaotic game. Also your problem is believing a false dichotomy. Angels can fall and demons can be cool I guess.
>>
Is it he who bears the light and with its splendors blinds feeble sensual souls or selfish souls? Doubt it not. Fug
>>
>>17518448
10/10
>>
>>17518435
Without light, humans can't see a damn thing. The usual sources of light also emit heat, which keeps me from freezing my ass off. I'd say that makes it pretty good.

Light of the psychic variety is also good when it's legit and is a great weapon for burning evil entities. However, this sort of light is easier to fake, so it would be a good idea to double-check before jumping into it.

Anyway, a realm of darkness would suck cocks due to always being cold and not being able to see where you're going, not to mention what might be lurking there.
>>
>>17519099
>>17518478
The light of Lucifer is about harassment and relentless mindgames as opposed to the light of Christ which is about compassion and judgment of the wicked.
>>
The Father created the light and freely gave it to the Earth

Lucifer did nothing of value
>>
>>17519182
He unleashed the knowledge of good and evil, corrupting the light.
>>
File: smiling-buddha.jpg (2MB, 2736x3648px) Image search: [Google]
smiling-buddha.jpg
2MB, 2736x3648px
>>17518435
OP, check it out. I've been thinking! What if Buddhism is really a trap? What if enlightenment is real, but when you achieve Nirvana, the original Buddha is just sitting up there waiting to nomph your soul?!!!
>>
File: baphomet2.jpg (45KB, 331x515px) Image search: [Google]
baphomet2.jpg
45KB, 331x515px
>>17519163
>harassment and relentless mindgames
"This is the truth of good and evil, consider it so that you can make decisions for yourself based in truth." He then plays scapegoat for every evil and injustice throughout human history, most of which were the direct work of "god".

versus

>compassion and judgement of the wicked

God intentionally programs us to be curious and instinctual, and then punishes us for exercising it. He punishes all humans for all time because of the actions of two. The whole Cain and Abel debacle, and then an entire book full of murder, genocide, forced incest, slavery and punishment for sins and crimes never committed by the punished.

Lucifer brought truth, and has suffered nobly for the sake of mankind since the beginning. Champion of the wise, the outcast, the scorned and the falsely accused.

God is a psychopathic and fickle sadist who seems to thrive on suffering, impossible demands and death.

Hail satan.
>>
>>17518435
omfg light is just a metaphor, light isnt good or evil, its just something your brain creates to make better sense of the world, actual light doesnt even exist, its an illusion that humans invented.
>>
File: 1381705403025.jpg (95KB, 863x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1381705403025.jpg
95KB, 863x1024px
>>17519199
Well being nirvana would be like being nothing, so I wouldn't care, maybe I'd be happy. Buddha's helped me a lot in my life and he's sweet and respectable. You worry too much, soup-kun. You must rearn to rive you rife.
>>
File: sea-pig-5.jpg (33KB, 550x410px) Image search: [Google]
sea-pig-5.jpg
33KB, 550x410px
Are these sacred to you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RhOrKrNv2M
No light sees these critters normally.
>>
File: colonpow.jpg (12KB, 199x254px) Image search: [Google]
colonpow.jpg
12KB, 199x254px
>>17519248
Nice memes, kid.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.