[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Newfag here, explain tulpas to me. I get the basics but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: tulpa_by_nazlioluz-d4ncurl.jpg (2MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
tulpa_by_nazlioluz-d4ncurl.jpg
2MB, 1936x2592px
Newfag here, explain tulpas to me. I get the basics but want good details.
>>
>>17516121
It's when you try to imagine someone or something in front of you and it becomes physical.
>>
>>17516149
Well no shit, I said good details not a one sentence summary.
>>
>>17516121
>Newfag here, explain tulpas to me
tulpa is a modern fancy name for oldfashioned imaginary friends. The end
>>
A tulpa is a consciousness parallel to your own that is self-aware, can think, has free will, has memory and (can have) appearance they self-identity with. They are independent of their creator's consciousness, but share the same body and sometimes some parts of the mind.
A tulpa's personality is a product of the unconscious mind, your consciously chosen traits, and the emergent consciousness of the tulpa itself. It is developed through interactions and conversations with the tulpa and through personality work, which can have many forms. A tulpa is not a personification of your subconscious, they are their own consciousness.
A tulpa can think on their own, has their own decision-making skills, their own preferences, opinions and tastes, and all of these can be distinct from your own (no matter how similar or dissimilar they may be). They are able to talk and function on their own. They exist within the mind, and thus can easily interact directly with other consciousnesses in the same mind, such as their creator and any other tulpa occupying the same body. There are a number of ways a tulpa can interact with someone or something outside the body. For example, a host can relay what their tulpa says, or can allow the tulpa to control the body directly.
A tulpa's form is an imagined body existing in mental space, which they associate with as an extension of themselves. This form can be chosen during the creation of the tulpa, or can emerge naturally from their personality or the subconscious. A tulpa often self-identifies with their form, but may change it if they desire. These changes may or may not be more drastic than simple alterations, and may include total transformations of appearance. The form can act as a reference point for interacting with a tulpa, and allows for methods of visual communication and expression, such as body language. The form is initially seen in the mind's eye or in daydreams, but can be made externally visible to the host
>>
Tulpas are but one aspect of what God intended for man.
>>
>>17516121
Ignore these faggots.

A tulpa is when you drive yourself crazy to the point where your imaginary friend becomes real. There are no tulpas.

Believe me, you don't wanna go there. It's not summoning spirits, it's a road to psychosis.
>>
>>17516121

Check this one, classic thread that explains what you need to know:

https://community.tulpa.info/thread-how-do-i-get-rid-of-my-tulpamancer?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.