[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Glitch in the Matrix thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 12

File: Glitchesman.jpg (23KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Glitchesman.jpg
23KB, 300x168px
Glitch in the matrix thread anyone?

My story is as follows. One day I was driving home from work. I was coming home on an interstate around 10pm. I was suppose to get off on exit 8. The exit before that (exit 13) came up and i blinked and was at exit 2. I could not have slept while driving as i likely would have died. Roads not super strait and I would have run offroad. While this is likely unrelated I got off exit 2 to go back roads to my home and got stuck behind a travelling circus 16 wheeler and another pulled up behind me. Shit was strange.

Anyone else missing time in their own lives?
>>
>>17514066
Wow sounds like you dropped some hard acid
>>
>>17514066
keking at the time an anon claimed an hour had gone by in a flash during daylight savings
>>
>>1751406
Read,Tom Cambells"my big toe"it will explain how and why we live in a virtual reality.
>>
Is it possible to fuzz the matrix to find vulnerabilities?
>>
>>17514358
no drugs involved
>>
I once dropped some acid and a crazy UFO came by. I have a sober friend and a youtube video as proof.
>>
>>17514066
You simply experienced what is known as "road hypnosis"

Driving is a rather easy task for the human mind. Especially when you compare it to video games. We can drive with our unconcious mind. This has happened to me twice before and believe me, it's scary as hell. Its only happened to me at night when I was on the road alone. Your mind gets hypnotized by the darkness, gentle hum of your tires, the rythmic passing of white/yellow lines. It luls your body into a state of unconcious where you're "asleep", but your eyes are open and you're driving. Every time it happened to me there was a new piece of stimuli I was exposed to that broke my mesmerized state.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_hypnosis
>>
enter the solemn trial and gaze upon the dying light. swiftly utter a silent word and the lambs will scoff and say unto you.. a glitch can be debugged.
>>
>>17514479
that.... is interesting thank you
>>
>>17514455
post dat shit mane
>>
>>17514066
>got on a parking garage elevator with a friend
>pushed the button for our floor, one floor down
>doors shut
>felt the elevator go down
>doors open
>on same floor as before
>>
>>17514066
not exactly a glitch in the matrix but somewhat relevant

i sort of believe in quantum-immortality

i mean there's been a couple times in my life where i think i should have died, but didn't. but most recently there was something that really got me thinking.

i was down at fort leonard wood, and me and the other guys in the company were just hanging out in the barracks that night with nothing to do. i don't know how we settled on this, but we took this one guy and knocked him out. yknow, that trick where someone bends over, hyperventilates, stands up real quick, and someone bearhugs them real tight and they pass out. we did it to a couple other chumps and everyone wanted to try it on me. at first i didn't want to but the next night, with nothing to do, i took a shot at it. nothing happened.

we tried several different ways and nothing worked. we got a couple guys who did competitive wrestling back home to put me in some headlocks and choke me out, and i was well past the point that someone should still be conscious, maybe even alive at that point. cutting off the blood flow or air to my head just didn't knock me out. the others were pretty blown away by this

week after that, me and my buddy were wrestling and quite a few times he got me into a headlock. i never tapped out, and since i would never lose consciousness i had more than enough time to get myself out of his holds

it's just very odd. multiple times i should have been knocked out, or maybe even killed from the blood and air being cut off to my brain. but nothing happened.

part of me thinks that maybe there are other universes out there, ones that branches off from this one, where i did die. and the universe I (or us) are in now, is just the one where I've somehow survived each one of these ordeals. and this will continue to happen indefinitely. i just don't know

all i know is that i definitely should have been knocked out or killed from what they were doing to me.
>>
>>17514066

Eh, tonight I went outside and saw the moon, and then stepped in puddle like a block from my house and went back to change my socks. When I came back out the moon had moved almost a whole 90 degrees in the sky.

Def one of those sanity questioning moments.
>>
>>17514711
Well the moon moves on the night sky, or rather earth spins, nothing new here
>>
File: 4juZ62c.png (69KB, 548x147px) Image search: [Google]
4juZ62c.png
69KB, 548x147px
Me and 2 other of my friends decided to meet up with some other friends in another high school. we go there and we eat some pizza (Their highschool has a pizzeria right next to it) we say our goodbyes to friends at the other highschool and me and my 2 other friends decided to just fuck it and walk it home (it's about a 3 mile walk) so we're just walking passing through neighborhoods and we see a hill that's right next to our highschool while looking past the trees and houses but we couldn't actually see where the entrance of the hill because we're walking through the neighbourhoods.We all realize this and 1 of my friends we're like "What the fuck you can't look at the hill right next to our school from here that's impossible" Then my dumbass doesn't realize that he is right and you actually can't see it from here because of the distance and i tell my friend he's tripping so we continue walking and we get close the hospital a mile away from our school and then I actually realize my friends we're right and we just saw a fucking hill out of nowhere we were all freaked out by this experience and we still can't fucking explain it
>>
>>17514738
>still can't fucking explain it
did you ever go back and try to look for it again?
>>
>>17514692
i like to think every time i think about jumping in front of a bus, one of my other self actually went through with it
>>
File: 1432749027299.jpg (46KB, 598x608px) Image search: [Google]
1432749027299.jpg
46KB, 598x608px
>>17514747
We actually did the day after so we were all at school during lunch just talking about it and I tell my 2 friends we should go back to the same exact spot we were walking at. we go back to the house where we first saw the hill at and there is literally nothing just the sky looking back at us and this when we realized something was fucking freaky.
Really can't explain this shit nothing is paranormal about the hills in my city I live in San Bernardino where the recent shooting happened on December but this was back in November so I really can't explain this or link anything to the hill we saw
>>
>>17514763
must be the meth gas.
>>
>>17514752
yeah, i'm pretty sure this probably falls into the whole quantum immortality thing too.

the "you" in your head will always not do something, or survive something. but from that moment, other universes branch off and you do get killed or whatever.

it's kind of sad to think about to be honest. in my case i'm in a career and pursuing another one partly for the adventure and thrills, but my ultimate goal of being killed will probably never happen. or in this case, i'm never going to be in the branched universe where i do die.
>>
>>17514766
I fucking wish we were on anything , but we weren't doing any drugs at the time
>>
When I was in high school a friend and I were walking down a road with pretty heavy and frequent traffic but suddenly everything became eerily quiet and traffic was at a stand still, a second before everything went quiet and froze my friend's little sibling had stomped on a juice box that should have sprayed all over me but once everything began moving again you could see the line where the juice had sprayed and it was in front of me and behind me but not on me? My friend and I were the only ones who noticed this weird freeze and we were freaking out for a solid ten minutes after and nobody knew what we were talking about
>>
>>17514724

>90 degrees
>changing socks
>20 minutes tops

Yeah, nothing new at all.
>>
hear a few stories of people going back in time for a small period of time, only to go back their time period shortly afterwards.
>>
>driving home from work
>just past IGA (aus supermarket)
>pass out
>wake up 3hrs later in my driveway, car seat reclined

That's like 5min of at least 5 street changing turns and winding roads of driving. It freaked me out hardcore. No paranormal but still pretty Spoopy.
>>
File: 1457011284345.gif (15KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1457011284345.gif
15KB, 500x370px
Driving down the highway with a friend. Look off to the left and there's a plane floating above the nearest buildings about 200yards in the air. Not flying on a course, but hovering still in the air. We both called it out and thought it might be a perspective thing as we drove towards the plane. We continue past on the highway, and the plane sits in the same position in the sky, and we pass it going about 55mph as we slowed down freaked out from what we saw. As we went past I lowered the window and heard silence. Even if it was a plane being pushed back and held in position by a draft, it still would made noise, a hell of a lot of noise at that. I have no explaination, maybe a hologram or faulty alien camouflage but it still creeps me out.
>>
>>17514479
That's not really the same thing. Stepping out of your car and realizing you don't remember any of the drive isn't the same as remembering a skip in your experience of time. Your brain manages your experience of continuity such that even if you don't remember what you had for breakfast you don't actually remember your morning as though you teleported from your bed to work. A break in your experience of continuity is usually either drugs, severe sleep deprivation, or undiagnosed epilepsy.
>>
>>17514833
have you told this here before? i remember reading the same or similar thing before.

even creepier if it's a different sighting tbqh.
>>
>>17514833
Guys flying a tr3-b forgot to switch their active cam from airplane to full invisible?
>>
>>17514846
are you the one for me?
the man whose eyes have yet to be fully acquainted with his nose?
I've been yearning for this day.
Thank thee base God provider of miracles.
>>
I SWEAR TO FUCK i saw a dog driving a mini transport truck when i was walking to my friends house
>>
File: 1458874638064.gif (820KB, 312x234px) Image search: [Google]
1458874638064.gif
820KB, 312x234px
One time I swear I received a high school diploma, but I'm 40 and I still live in my parents basement.
>>
When I was like 3 I had a dream where there was a teddy bear and if you said no around it it would steal your mouth with these metal claws that would extend from it and I died in the dream and woke up (this was before i could read) and there was like an overlay over my vision and it read "would you like to continue?" with the options yes and no I looked over at yes and the overlay disappeared. I wonder what would've happened if I had looked at no
>>
Lots, missing 3 days in which I have no idea what happened, this was many months ago.

Most recent was driving as well,
>BC Canada

going through mountain roads in winter, complete whiteout, can't see 1 foot in front of vehicle.
>its ok I'll drive slow
Well known tunnel should be coming up soon as I've just passed where the old tollbooths were.
(Suddenly the thought of a very vivid crash flashes in and out of my mind, truck on its side we go over the mountain)
>no tunnel
>Still no tunnel..
>whiteout finally ends
>holy fuck I'm in hope already..

Where the fuck the tunnel went and how I traveled over 400km without realizing it is beyond me. Even my passengers were confused as to what just happened. It was like a 4hr drive literally became 15min to us.

Maybe I crashed and died without realizing..
>>
File: they-live.jpg (20KB, 580x275px) Image search: [Google]
they-live.jpg
20KB, 580x275px
>>17514066
>saw the matrix recently
>got partially awakened by a succubus
>delusions of grandeur all around
>succubus works with the system
>mfw i was an agent, but thought i was the one
>>
When I was six I was walking down the stairs , but I literally floated down the stairs . Remember this very vividly.
>>
>>17514420
>>17514066
We dont live in a virtuial reality. OP simply got probed in the ass by aliens. Anyone who believes this shit theory is literally retarded.
>>
>>17514561
>>17514561

One night in late July of last year, a friend (we'll call him Chris) and I decided to do LSD. It was liquid drops that my brother's friend's cousin had a hookup for. When we went to go do them (2 each) and came back to the party we were at, it was disbanded. We had a long night ahead of us so we decided to phone up anyone who was home and awake past midnight.

My other good friend (we'll call him Dave) offered us to stay outside for as long as we wanted to, so the three of us layed on the trampoline out back and watched the stars and talked about life for a couple hours. I got a call from a friend I had called before about staying somewhere for the night but I declined the call because I only had 9% charge on my cell.

Dave went to get us snacks like the bro he is, and when he got back and we were getting situated, he stopped to point something out in the sky. Dave was the first to spot it, and the only one who wasn't on LSD of the three of us.
It was slightly above the treeline, so Chris debunks it as a streetlight. I keep observing though, because I always had an obsession with ayy and UFOs. Gradually, the light hovers above the treeline and it's clear to see that this orange glowing orb is not connected to anything and is in fact a flying object.

(1/3)
>>
>>17516553

I'm immediately hysterical, Dave asks why I'm not recording and I instantly realize that I should have been, but I was distracted by the magnificence of what lied before us. I'll include the link at the end.

I also want to mention that this orb seemed to be 100-200 yards away, at least from my speculation. The anomaly continues to hover around as I get my phone ready. As I'm looking, I suggest that it's a paper lantern. Dave and Chris both subtlety agree, but cautiously observe. Once I start recording, the object lies still. I zoom out to compare the UFO to the moon about 12 seconds in. Almost a year later I found that at that moment in the video, the object dodges to the right almost like its trying to escape the frame of my video. This is an important analysis because it works to prove that the variable of being on LSD did not alter the reality of what occurred.

52 Seconds into the recording my phone gives out. I already had a low charge and believe me, I was upset with the fact that I couldn't record what happened next. I am more grateful that I was able to capture what I did, and to take something away from the experience.
I drop my cell on the trampoline and continue to exclaim "Holy shit!". This "paper lantern" started to emit a red and blue light, one on each side. So Dave and Chris and I look at each other and attempt to identify this as a drone. It's 3 In the morning. The likelihood of people partying on a Wednesday night, fucking with paper lanterns or drones are thin. What happens next, is the anomaly forms a single point. Within 5 seconds emits an airplane out of that center point from nose to tail, 30 - 40 feet long, and sends it flying over us very low and very quiet. In short, it turned into an airplane and flew away.

(2/3)
>>
>>17514692
>be dumbass kid
>hanging out in a ditch with a tiny stream in it
>the ditch is about 8 feet tall
>get dared to jump off
>do it
>land safely, that was fun
>do it again
>land, but slit my arm open on a bush stump
>if I were two inches to the right I'd have impaled myself

>be dumbass teenager
>decide to drink with friends in same ditch
>drink more than I can handle
>35x the legal limit
>wake up perfectly fine in my bed (though I did go to the hospital)

Seems too convenient
>>
>>17516564

(3/3)

I'm not sure if I've gone nuts by now, contemplating what it truly was. I knew what I saw was not only real, but incomprehensible. I guess I just want answers, but even when people believe me they're just as clueless as I am. If you've read this far, I suppose you'll want to see what I've got. I want you to have your own opinion and skeptics are very welcome to (politely) exercise skepticism.

Thanks for reading.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lmgYBb1FgU
>>
>>17514789
tell em nigger
>>
>>17516553
>lsd
glad to know I can avoid your story
>>
>>17516596

I'm glad you avoided it to, because you clearly don't see the attached evidence. Way to look like a shill.
>>
I'm still not sure what happened here, probably it was our own stupidity, but it felt like something you could call a 'glitch'.

This happened while hiking/treeking with my brother and his girlfriend. We were on vacation, and that day we had left the bigger town we were staying in, and decided to spend it in a lake near a smaller one, located in a valley (important detail: there were always mountains around us).

There was really few people there, and there were lots of paths you could take to do some walking on the mountains. They were all properly signalized, so getting lost was practically impossible. We climbed through one of them, got to a nice spot to get a good sight of the lake beneath etc, then we headed back. Now, all three of us can swear we took the exact same path we had taken to get there, and while everything there looked pretty much the same (there were woods around and on the mountains), it seemed like it.

Then, suddenly, the woods came to an end and there was a meadow in front of us. There was nothing but grass. No trees, and, more shockingly, no mountains in front of us (although we didn't realize it right there), only another section of woods like the one we had just left at about 100 meters ahead. Since we hadn't seen a meadow on our way up, we all resolved we had lost our way at some point, so we went back to the sighting point. There we weren't unsure what to do, because there were only two paths: one that kept going up and the one we had just taken. Going up was not an option, so we took again the same path, and this time we managed to go get out of the woods back to the lake. No meadow.

Later that night we were talking about it, and that's when we realized the lack of mountains.

It felt like a section of the woods had dissapeared, like when a game is loading. Or maybe we just got lost.
>>
>>17516564
>I already had a low charge and believe me, I was upset with the fact that I couldn't record what happened next

I'm upset at your friends for not taking their phones and recording it too.
>>
>>17514763
There was a floating mirage in the sky in China of a city not long ago. Could be the same thing, just with a mountain. Hell, even ships can appear to be floating in air on the horizon.
>>
File: Get.jpg (34KB, 800x472px) Image search: [Google]
Get.jpg
34KB, 800x472px
>>17516666
Checked
>>
>>17516666
Nice quads

Yeah, they weren't as hype about it as I was, I was the only one who cared enough about it to let it drive me nuts.
>>
>>17514066
Kek, It could be possible you was just awake enough to drive but not enough to actually do anything else. Not sure if there is a term for it.

I once looked at my phone while eating breakfast, saw the time and date, looked up and found myself working at (X place). Apparently after checking my phone again I literally lost an entire week. To this day I have no idea what i did in said lost time. I dont even take drugs nor do i have a prescription for anything.
>>
>>17516666
Hail super stan.
>>
>>17516566
you saw a plane...
>emit a red and blue light on each side
>an airplane "came out of it"
lol
>>
>>17516596
you are a moron. if you've ever done lsd you would know that shit doesn't magically appear. things 'wiggle' or 'pulsate' but thats about it
>>
>>17516757
The anomaly in the video makes a sudden dart to the right, physics that our planes cannot do.
>>
>>17516566

Story kind of checks out, 35 seconds in you can hear the Chinese lantern debate in the background.
>>
>>17516683
Yeah i heard about that but this was a small hill i literally if there was someone on it i would be able to see what he was wearing it was that close it wasn't floating it was just like a regular hill on the ground but it really wasn't it's pretty fucking weird man
>>
>>17514738
i tried to hard to follow this. wtf man. so confusing
>>
>>17516804
Are you sure that wasn't just your hand (the camera) shifting to the left?
>>
>>17516941

I aligned the video with a grid to make sure.
>>
>>17516882
To make it simple
>Be me and 2 to other friends
>We go to another school to hang with other friends
>After hanging out we go and decided to just walk home
>As we walk through the neighbourhoods we see a hill
>Can't see the bottom of the hill but we can see the top of the hill because of the houses and trees
>Literally it's impossible to see the hill from this distance because the hill is right next to my school like 3 miles away
>so basically just saw a hill from that is 3 miles away but it was like half a mile away when we saw it
>we realize this and we freak the fuck out
>next day we go to the same spot when we saw the hill and it isn't there anymore
>>
>>17514066
this happens sometimes when i smoke weed and drive i'll just be driving on auto mode then snap out of it and wonder how the fuck i got to where i was going without paying attention, you probably just had a natural one of this without the pot, maybe you're getting old i don't know, be safe!
>>
>>17516656
spoogy

have had similar things happen.

>be at party spot we went to all the time, abandoned farmhouse south of town
>left on foot, heading north, like always
>realize we're walking for quite a long time, still not seeing streetlamps like we should
>came across a tiny shack we'd never seen before, and we had explored these fields for years, since we wuz chilluns
>realize there's a light on inside
>looks like lantern light
>see some movement in the window!
>nopetfo.jpg
>walk some more
>end up coming back upon the farmhouse...from the south...

full disclosure: we had just smoked, but only a little.

so either we walked into a vortex, glitched out, or just walked in a big ass circle like some dumb ass stoners. doesn't explain the mystery shack though, which we could never find again.
>>
>>17514066
>Highway hypnosis, also known as white line fever, is a mental state in which a person can drive a truck or other automobile great distances, responding to external events in the expected and correct manner with no recollection of having consciously done so.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_hypnosis
>>
File: Pat Bateman14.jpg (240KB, 737x571px) Image search: [Google]
Pat Bateman14.jpg
240KB, 737x571px
>>17517357
>abandoned farmhouse
>>
>>17516565
same anon from last night

your stream story reminds me one of the things that happened when i was a kid. me and my cousin would always go to this frozen body of water. wasn't really a lake or anything. some kind of dirty pond behind the woods of this baseball park, houses, and the woods near the nearby hospital.

we had been going there every winter whenever it froze and just fuck around on it. of course, every year we grew taller, and of course, heavier. especially me since I was older and taller. we were walking on the ice when all of a sudden it broke right beneath me. i would have fallen right in and probably drowned under the ice like anything other dumb kid.

except for the fact that at the exact moment the ice broken, i slipped on that same piece that broke under my feet. this caused my upper body to fall backwards, and i conveniently landed on my ass, sitting at the edge of the broken hole with my legs in the freezing water.

just the way the whole thing worked out was unreal. i think about it a lot.
>>
>>17517926
something wrong, pat? you're sweating.
>>
>>17516566
I'd bet that actually was a plane, the video you link to in the description it looks like it comes closer and closer until you can see the three dots are actually far apart and are on a plane. Perspective.
>>
>>17516565
i did something like that once

>was like 12
>in a boat
>see a large cliff maybe 15 meters tall from the ocean
>jump off cliff
>my heal and leg clipped a gap in a rock as i landed in the water
>feel my whole leg slightly touching this tiny gap in the rock as i sink
>if i was like 1 inch to the right or left i probably would have been totally fucked
>>
File: Pat Bateman68.jpg (55KB, 398x523px) Image search: [Google]
Pat Bateman68.jpg
55KB, 398x523px
>>17517989
I'm just a happy camper!

A rockin' and a rollin'!
>>
>>17518043
>>17516565
protip: dumb shits die and suffer severe injury allt he time from doing shit. Sometimes people get lucky. Sometimes people get unlucky and a brick flies off the back of a truck on the highway and smashes through their windshield and skull.
>>
>>17518061
yeah i know, im the cliff guy i didn't think it was super natural just wanted to post my lucky story
>>
let me start by saying i'm not sure if this was a so called 'glitch in the matrix' or a combination of dreaming and sleep walking, but it fucked me up for a while when I was a kid.

>move into new house
>parents say I can pick which room I want to be mine
>pick finished bedroom in unfinished basement because hardcore as fuck 8 year old
>bedroom has glass window looking out into unfinished basement
>also a window looking to outside (tiny window at the upper corner of the wall because basement)
>always sort of creeped me out, having a window looking into a room with concrete and exposed piping everywhere
>anyway, always fall asleep watching MTV for some reason
>one night fall asleep with MTV on and wake up to TV showing static
>really fucking creeped out by that alone
>also notice for some reason i can't see any light at all through the small window leading to outside
>have to pee
>eventually get the balls to get out from under the blankets to go upstairs to pee
>look over side of bed first for some reason
>see small dog sized dark creature kind of gyrating oddly near bottom of bed
>it notices me and sprints under my bed
>freeze, don't move for like 30 minutes in pure terror
>come up with plan of throwing blanket down on side of bed so it can't come out, and run to turn on the light
>executeplan.exe
>I jump out of bed and in the split second it takes me to run to the door, i look out the window into the unfinished basement
>tons of faces, featureless except for eyes looking in at me
>get to lightswitch and flip it on
>room is illuminated
>mtv is playing early morning music videos
>look out window and see nothing but the basement
>look out other window, sun is rising and everything is being lit up
>pull blanket back and look under bed, nothing under there.
>turn off light and room is lit by the sunrise
>had thought it was around 2:00 in the morning on a moonless night based on how dark my room was moments before.
>>
>>17518350
I attribute this to kids having overactive imaginations but i still remember it so vividly it makes me doubt that it was imagined or dreamed.

Also, needless to say i never slept in that fucking room again.
>>
>>17514066

Had an external hard drive that I though I had lost five years prior. Found it on the passenger side floor of my car. Now, I admit to living out of my car so its usually a mess. But I had cleaned it top to bottom more than once in the intervening time.
>>
>>17514692

Become an MMA fighter
>>
>>17516683

That was a fake video btw
>>
>>17514066
one time in 4th grade i read a book about conspiracies and shit, but one page got to me it was just titled the hour no one remembered i tried to find the book later but never found it.
and when i looked it up i didnt find anything.
>>
>>17516566
Keke its some kid shining a laser on the clouds dude
>>
>2004
>family moving into new house
>carrying large box upstairs for parents
>they're standing at bottom of stairs
>stairs have 13 steps
>count steps to know when to stop stepping up and start walking normally
>slip on step 8
>fall backwards
>close eyes and brace for impact
>nothing happens
>open eyes
>standing 4 feet from stairway at top of stairs with box already in room
>ask parents about fall
>no idea what I'm talking about

Still haven't figured that one out
>>
What about Berenstein, Mandela's death and such? Are they glitches or universes colliding?
>>
>>17516656
Do you ever wonder if anything would've happened if you'd walked through the meadow?

Thinking about it would fuck with my head a little.
>>
>>17518354
Hearing stories like this make me so glad that I live in a country where we don't really have basements, or attics, fuck those right up the ass too!
>>
>>17518410
What was it about, anything you remember about it?
Sounds familiar
>>
I went to high school with a kid I saw in a movie when I was like 6. When I called him out on it he moved away.
>>
>>17518789
To clarify he was high school age in the movie I saw.
>>
I have, since high scool, a complete look alike. Although I never met him. People sometimes think I'm him like, I've met them before, calling me by his name etc... But I can't find any traces of him online and it stopped a few years ago. I also found several very old pictures with exact look alikes
>>
>>17518790
Do you remember the name of the movie?
>>
File: bttf3.jpg (133KB, 580x850px) Image search: [Google]
bttf3.jpg
133KB, 580x850px
>>17518802
>>
>>17514692
>be me
>male, weigh 140lbs
>shitsucks.jpeg
>decide to kill myself
>drink pint of jack
>take full gram shot of heroin
>wait for the death
>wake up next morning with a headache
>>
>>17518805
You went to scool with Christopher Lloyd?
>>
>>17518805
lick my balls
>>
>>17514066
Once when i was making a sandwich and cutting the bun at the sink so the crumbles go there on not on the sshelf. Literalyl a fork appeared in forn of me and falled into the sink.
>>
>>17516768
This anon gets it
>>
File: butwhy.jpg (26KB, 480x407px) Image search: [Google]
butwhy.jpg
26KB, 480x407px
>>17514794
oh shit nigga, same happened to me

>driving home around 1am
>cruisin with my friend
>????
>parked in front of my house with engine running
>wtf.gif
>friend is nowhere to be seen
>can't explain and really tired so go inside and sleep
>next day I call my friend and he says he doesn't remember either
>a couple weeks later a friend of mine told me he saw me that night cruisin
>he said hi to me while waiting for green light
>says I looked at him but I remained silent
>said I ran away as if cops were chasing me
>to this day I can't explain what happened
>>
File: wakemup.png (101KB, 251x232px) Image search: [Google]
wakemup.png
101KB, 251x232px
>>17514066

Might not be that interesting, but one time I was walking throught the woods in the middle of winter and suddenly I felt a warm wind flowing on my face. There was snow everywhere so I still don't really know what happened, but I'm sure there is an explanation. Anyone has any ideas?
>>
>>17518773
>Do you ever wonder if anything would've happened if you'd walked through the meadow?

We talked about it with my brother. Obviously, we don't know if something would have happened at all (as weird as it was, I still don't think it was something really paranormal)

But we both found it weird that none of us felt any curiosity at all and wanted to take a look, and instead we just turned around and left. Then again, we were tired and hungry, and it was getting dark. It's not like we actually felt something pushing us away.
>>
>>17519783
>I felt a warm wind flowing on my face
>ideas?
squatch fart
>>
>>17514066
well since driving is something that most of us do automatically without thinking since we do it so often you could've just lost your attention
>>
>>17517357
>smoking weed
disregard this
>>
>>17518354
anything else happen in that house?
>>
>>17519783
ghost fart
>>
>>17521041
sheesh, i'm sure it wasn't jimson weed...
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.