[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question. How do I "get over" past experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: King-in-Yellow-Earl-Geier.jpg (111KB, 548x768px) Image search: [Google]
King-in-Yellow-Earl-Geier.jpg
111KB, 548x768px
Serious question. How do I "get over" past experiences of extremely intense cosmic horror?

I'm 31 and doing alright with life on the surface. I'm married, no kids (don't want any), and my wife and I are working professionals.

However, from ages 18-24 I went through a period of using heavy psychedelics multiple times a week (with the occasional hard drug use, of course). Doing lots of RCs, along with the more traditional tryptamines and phenethylamines. I loved high-dose trips, and regularly "broke through the veil."

I experienced things that I shouldn't have... I'm having a hard time getting over it. My long-term perception of time is messed up. It feels like my life before that was an eternity ago. And who can just "get over" hitting some rocks, then suddenly having a discussion with a sphere of blue energy at the center of the multiverse?
>>
>>17513648
Burnt out druggies please go. It's not paranormal.
>>
>>17513648
you sacrificed your clarity for the moment. now you have to live with being far out and perma-roached. learn to cope bud
>>
File: slider01.jpg (29KB, 611x480px) Image search: [Google]
slider01.jpg
29KB, 611x480px
I have intense memories of life before this world. I was a person of some status, enjoyed all of life's pleasures, knew secrets human beings still don't understand.

Now I live in a rural area with no real chance of doing anything important. I got an education but I'm not aggressive enough to become famous or really successful. The old world didn't work like that.

Of course nobody ever believed me (when I was on my 20s) when I told them things. I only destroyed my relationships.

I feel your your pain.
>meditation
>prayer
>education
>exercise

I just consider this prison time. Pass the time until the time is out.
>>
>>17513648

I've been there dude. Just give it time and don't do any more psychedelics, or any drugs for that matter.

Take up meditation instead. You can get a lot higher without drugs that you can with them, try it and see.
>>
OP here.

>>17513669
>>17513660
I have a doctorate from a well-ranked, highly-competitive graduate program. I work in an adversarial industry, and I'm kicking ass. So my cognitive faculties are fine, thank you.

>>17513681
I've been sober for 6 years, thankfully.

I've been extremely interested in meditation in the past. I did it seriously for a period of several months back when I was 18, and I loved it. It was probably some of the best moments of my life. I've read a number of books and know how to do it. I should REALLY restart. I really should. You know what, I will tonight. Thank you for the suggestion, my friend.

>>17513675
Good advice, man. I already exercise, eat right, and try to take care of myself.
>>
>>17513675
One great way to pass the time in this life is getting over your massive, insane ego and delusions that you were important.
>>
File: cosmic horror.jpg (758KB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
cosmic horror.jpg
758KB, 1536x1152px
>How do I "get over" past experiences of extremely intense cosmic horror?
>intense cosmic horror
>"cosmic" horror

(pic related)
>>
>>17513648
You'll get farther by not trying to push it out of your mind or ignoring it. Try some cognitive behavioral techniques. Sounds like you probably gave yourself something like ptsd.
>>
>>17513648
Spend as much time in nature as possible. Drink decent amounts of water/green tea. Stay away as much as possible from all forms of negative low vibration media vibes. Exercise. Find a mantra or mantras which suit you and recite them. Definitely become a vegetarian and as few dairy products as possible. In general deal with light stuff as much as possible and not dark.

It's not just your brain which is affected it's your whole system, your entire being is Energy and it needs cleaning. There are also people out there who can pull some of this negative stuff out of your system but they are few and far between/it's not so easy to find the `authentics.

If you are a good person you can recover from this and will. Believe firmly in that and it will start to happen. `
>>
File: 81a.png (241KB, 680x663px) Image search: [Google]
81a.png
241KB, 680x663px
>Kos
>Or as some say Kosm...
>>
>>17513660
This man posts this on every single thread that involves drugs and has done for months. Such a shame you can't filter anons by ip
>>
Reflect on how and when you quit. You appear to have had a bad crashing down. You can't simply "quit" after you have pierced through the veil as you say.

Some of the steps you should have taken are replies on your thread, but just letting you know you could have gotten there without it all becoming "cosmic horror" or something to get over.
>>
>>17513648
I got #rekt by a bad acid trip when I was 20. Spent about three years recovering. It doesn't really bother me anymore. There was a long time when I didn't know what to believe about this world or about myself

a good thing to do is to really try to spell out all of the thoughts/feelings/ delusions so you can sort through them. Some of the shit I believed seemed really silly once I really sorted through it

Picture of my hometown in the captcha confirms you will be fine

Also jerrys been there man
>>
I'd suggest a constant, it seems as though your being cast adrift by multiple universes (sitting in the space between), find something that ties to this reality and keep it close, keep a diary that reminds you of it, it will never truly work perfectly but it will at least keep u some what grounded.. only those of us who are able to perceive through the veil have a hard time staying away from it, as Da Vinci said "For once you have tasted flight you will walk with your head tilted forever skyward, for there you have been, and there you will long to return,"
>>
>>17513648
Paradoxically then it is possible that ayahuasca may be able to help you as it is a healing substance par excellence. The absolute super super critical thing though would be to find an ayahuasca practitioner who is not inexperienced/a con man money grabber/a pretend shaman or whathaveyou as many of these types of people have gravitated towards the whole ayahuasca `scene `.

In general any authentic healer or shaman should be able to help you and may in fact be your best option. These people are certainly out there however finding them and determining if they are authentic or not is most often the hard part.
>>
>>17513648
>blue sphere
>http://spherebeingalliance.com/
>>
>>17513648
Find the soy sauce
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.