[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just four red orbs in the sky moving slowly forming a diamond

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

I just four red orbs in the sky moving slowly forming a diamond and then flashing light and vanishing.

The fuck was that
>>
ayy lmaos are coming for you OP
>>
>>17513611
Lube up for your anal probing.
>>
Spooky shit tbqh
>>
>>17513611

it was the grammar police
>>
If they vanished, they probably just finished. Is your anal area wet with lube?
>>
Tbh, years ago I saw some shit like that. They where blue and a red orb forming a triangle figure, the red one was at the top. It was some weird shit.
>>
I just saw the same thing. They formed a triangle shape and then a diamond
>>
Holy fucking shit. I saw something like that, too, back in 2004.

It was the night of a lunar eclipse, so I went out to watch. Suddenly, in the distance, I saw 4 red orbs fly overhead. The strange thing is that they were flying LOW and FAST, far too low and fast to be civilian. They made no noise for being that low, either. In the middle, I could see that the air was waving around like the surface of a disturbed pond (apparently some kind of imperfect cloaking device). I fucking WATCHED THIS for a solid 20 seconds as it passed overhead, from one horizon to the other.

I've told a few people about this, but they all say I'm full of shit. But I'm a well-adjusted adult male who's had zero psychiatric issues. I fucking saw that, man!
>>
>>17513611
I feel a little bad being this pedantic, but that was a UFO. Might have been a plane, or communication node from future civilizations. You'll need to decide for yourself what you believe.
>>
Spooky man
>>
iktf op saw a single red orb doing crazy shit no aircraft could do then descending straight down to mutilate some cows or probe a nigga. also been visited by aliens.. didnt get probed just paralyzed and scanned which felt like fire and pain. they were invisible so i dunno which ones they were. i did see their ships though typical saucers.. there was hundreds of them all came to me. must have been some ayy lmao college class or something, or there are saucers always everywhere just out of our sight since we see very little of the light spectrum it would be easy.
>>
>>17513611
Lay off the drugs OP and take ur meds.
>>
>>17513611
>I just four red orbs
The whole bottle?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.