[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it possible to make a contract with supernatural beings in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1458987548081.jpg (61KB, 813x668px) Image search: [Google]
1458987548081.jpg
61KB, 813x668px
is it possible to make a contract with supernatural beings in this dah and age? or is the time of magic really done forever
>>
The time of magic never existed. It was just the time of idiots.
The time of science is now however, so we don't believe bullshit stories usually.
>>
>>17513070
Science is just the mystical explained, so isn't science just the new word for magic?
>>
>>17513070
Nonetheless, keeping your mind closed isn't going to help anything.
>>
>>17513058
Yes, ideas are eternal, you can commune with any given level of god up to the Source man, they are mad cool anbd gooid patrons, elementals like Wind and the Forest are trulky awesome and I like Indian and Native American gods like Durga Ganesh and Kokopelli.
>>
I believe a contract is a legally binding agreement between to parties. Since ur into ghouls and goblins, I would say you are trippin.
>>
>>17513058
I'm debating making a thread about this, it's actually why I came to /x/ in the first place.
>Be me
>standard middle class kid
>not raised catholic or otherwise superstitious, my dad is an absolute nut about "ghosts aren't real", "God isn't real", etc, he was raised by really superstitious people and he thinks it's bs
>okaydad.png
>follow in dad's footsteps, stay out of Catholicism, ghosts, etc, debunk all my friends who say "Oh man my house is totally haunted"
>until I go to my friend Gabby's house
>nice house, looks new, nice family, etc
>walk upstairs, feeling of panic and general fear sets in like I stepped into a wall of it
>friends are hanging out, one brought beer, but I can't get my eyes away from the door to the crawl space
>friends asks what's up, I look like I've seen a ghost
>nervouslaughter.png
>casually ask if house is haunted, heebee jeebies are on overload
>Gabby asks if someone told me
>"told me what?"
>says her house is stupid haunted, last family to own the house left because of it, multiple suicides occurred in the house, etc, that's why they could afford such a nice place
>probably just a coincidence
>fast forward
>aunt dies, go to wake at her house
>pretty broken up, go to bathroom to throw some water on my face
>same feeling of panic sets in, don't pay attention to it, probably just a little bit shaken, aunt killed herself
>walking back from bathroom, hear crying from one of the bedrooms
>probably my cousin, go to see if she's okay
>blood runs out of my face, it's my aunt
>she's sitting on the bed, but hears/sees/whatever's me enter the room
>she's next to me
>keeps saying "such a sweet boy, don't go, don't go out"
>feel a hand on my face
>it's red, her wrists slit
>lose it
>mom comes to see what the matter is
>apparently I passed out, they thought I split my chin on the floor when I went down, just there was no cut, only blood
>>
>>17513252
>never told them
>never told anyone until now
Am I a psychic medium /b/? Whenever I go to "haunted" places I feel that same panic and occasionally see things, one saw a man hanging from a ceiling fan. It's not schizophrenia, I had no idea that the man in the house had hung himself and my aunt had slit her wrists, I thought she went with pills and the man with a gun, both incidents and others I've been right without prior knowledge
>>
File: moloch-reference-email.jpg (17KB, 700x124px) Image search: [Google]
moloch-reference-email.jpg
17KB, 700x124px
I guess it still works. See pic related, even hillary is doing it
>>
>>17513175
You cannot contract with elementals, you are born under them. Its like a zodiac sign but not useless, elemental affinity is one of the oldest traditions known to humans, even before the birth of the first religion, we already plead and prayed to the aspects of nature.
>>
>>17513086
No, because magic isn't real.
>>
>>17513267
>It's not schizophrenia
It's schizophrenia, you crazy fuck.
>>
>>17513282
woah

imagine if every Hillary supporter knew about this? she'd be ruined
>>
>>17513327
I went to a psychiatrist so I could put my mind at ease, I explained the whole thing with my aunt as a trauma-induced hallucination, and he said not to worry about it being a sign of schizophrenia, apparently I have other complexes that would make such an occurrence impossible.
>>
File: ltlShit.png (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ltlShit.png
77KB, 500x500px
>>17513058
>>
>>17513058
Yes it's possible, but it's more dangerous than ever.
>>17513267
Sounds legitimate to me.
>>
>>17513058
unfortunately, the time of magic stopped after the last dragon died. You have to find some dragon eggs, shove them up your ass and hatch them, however; This will kill you, but someone has to make the sacrifice.
>>
>>17513320
Magic is a word to describe a thing people don't understand. Again, being close minded won't help anything.
>>
>>17513070
really not trying to sound edgy but...
so you believe everything what ''science'' says?
at least you have your OWN lab and recreate the same experiments and have your own conclusions, let me tell you, there are like a gorillion of zillion of reasons why they could have lie to you in something important at least once...
its healthy to maintain a certain lvl of anti-intelectualism for they could be fooling you,and you cant prove them wrong just suspect or believe. But neither taking to a retarded extend...

just trying to bring balance to your all hail neil degrasse tyson propaganda
>>
>>17513871
yeah! Unfortunately magic if fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1442974177774.jpg (24KB, 306x480px) Image search: [Google]
1442974177774.jpg
24KB, 306x480px
>>17513058
>>
File: 1459019120641.jpg (76KB, 850x638px)
1459019120641.jpg
76KB, 850x638px
>>17513361
>>
>>17513070
Why are you on /x/? Btw, a lot of "science" is purely theory and doesn't explain everything anyways.
>>
>>17514914
>theory
Fucking wew lad.

No, that's all you get for that comment.
>>
Magick will always exist, nice shill thread op, kill yourself
>>
>>17513058
Simple answer: yes.

Long answer: Yes, but it takes a lot of work. There aren't many mentors left out there who will train you in this regard, though.

You can, however, still get a hold of a lot of books that still contain a lot of material that can lead you towards summoning processes, but you're going to have a lot of work to do.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.