[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you believe in Bigfoot? They just discovered Bili

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (24KB, 238x267px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 238x267px
Why don't you believe in Bigfoot? They just discovered Bili apes less than twenty years ago.
>>
>>17511250
The Congo is slightly different than the PNW forests of North America
>>
>>17511250
The Bigfoot isn't from this planet you silly
>>
>>17511250
Bili Apes (or Mangani) give me hope.
>>
>>17511251
There are many large forests in Canada, half of my province is wilderness (with a few small towns)
>>
>>17511251
I think people like you underestimate the size of the forests in the USA.

I grew up on a 100 acre farm. Haven't been on it in five years. I was curious what the asshole had done to the farm since then I did not realize just how much heavily forested area there is around there. The farm blended in with other properties, very few breaks inbetween. Blended right into the state park.
Being on the ground, you just can't grasp how big it actually is.
I thought our pasture and our yard was huge. But the pasture is barely a quarter inch clear spot and the yard barely noticeable.
My stepfather kept a customer's large (white) boat as collateral for a job he did. Dude skipped out, never paid him or came back for the boat. He had (red, white, blue green, and a black one last I was there) cars hidden in the woods to get around the state limit (he rebuilt wrecked cars), and he had a well truck in the pasture for our gas well.
Guess what, can't see any of that.

I remember holidays at the horseman's camp. The place was so packed we had to get my stepfather to come out to pick up the truck and trailer, a nice group let us share their camp area. But there was no room for the truck and trailer. That was just the horsemen's area. Not including the regular campers. I think that whole weekend we only came across one person.

If something wanted to avoid being seen, it would be very easy.

I live in the NE.
>>
>>17513879
>I think people like you underestimate the size of the forests in the USA.

Hell, all of North America.

Natural, though, due to so many people that grew up in cities and suburbs and have never set foot in any of the mountainous terrain on the east or west coasts.
>>
>>17511250
Untill these fuckers learn to use the internet,we'll never know
>>
Well there aren't a bunch of known, confessed hoaxers who confessed that they only faked evidence.

Furthermore, the PNW is a heavily populated area with people having explored every square mile, and there's not one shred of credible evidence that bigfoot exists.

And lastly, the "bili ape" is just a subspecies variety of a chimpanzee that's been well known for many thousands of years.
>>
>>17514457
>Furthermore, the PNW is a heavily populated area with people having explored every square mile

Right.

Have you ever actually set foot in the PNW? You haven't, have you?
>>
>>17511250
>Why don't you believe in Bigfoot?
because I'm not 8 years old. same reason I don't believe in anything posted here. It's fun to imagine though.
>>
>>17514414
>all of North America.
I grew up in Kansas, we don't have forests there.
It's all wheat fields with a few creeks running through it...
>>
File: 1459035968365.jpg (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1459035968365.jpg
20KB, 640x480px
You've been to every part of kansas? Somehow I doubt this, plenty of wooded areas.
>>
>>17514758
The person he was replying too said USA, then he was saying ALL of North America, because that includes Canada as well. He didn't mean that each state has a bunch of forests.
>>17515367
You can't prove that he hasn't, just like you can't prove god, or santa or bigfoot is real.
>>
EARTH IS CUBIC OP
CUBIC
>>
>>17514758

And?
>>
>>17515428
Do you think God could prove Bigfoot was real?
>>
>>17511250
>why don't you believe in reptilians?
>they just discovered Bobo reptile less than [insert random length of time here]
>>
>>17511250
Considering we are to this day still discovering new species of animals, and some of them aren't in exotic places either some exist in our own backyards (so to speak), so i think it's retarded to deny that bigfoot could possibly exist in some way, especially with the amount of sightings.

Just like with aliens. It's retarded to think that in all of existence, ours is the only planet that has life.

Especially when other countries have flat out admitted there's aliens. America's one of the few countries that still denies it.

It just isn't logical to disbelieve in these creatures because we as human beings don't know everything yet.
>>
>>17515654
>Other countries have flat out admitted there's aliens
wat
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrBoNEXAsIQ

Evidence is mounting up. Denialists can't keep denying forever.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.