[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me out, guys, >I have a vague memory from last night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: vertigo.png (78KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
vertigo.png
78KB, 500x300px
Help me out, guys,

>I have a vague memory from last night of (I guess) being asleep, whilst feeling super dizzy at the same time
>It took from 5 to 20 seconds
>It felt as if I was spinning like crazy and relatively strained at the same time
>When this experience was getting close to ending, I became aware of it
>I can't recall if I perceived anything visual during the experience, most likely the darkness/nothingness of a dreamless sleep.
>I can't recall what happened after it ended either: whether I woke up or kept on sleeping
>That could not have been sleep paralysis since I wasn't petrified at all, I'd say I was rather oddly into it
>I wasn't drinking the day before, nor I take any medication

Some say that it was an aneurysm or a partial stroke. I've also heard it could've been something in regard to astral projection. Could either of these be possible? What else could that have been? I'm a bit concerned.
>>
>>17508865
Nothing to really worry about anon. Its just a type of vertigo. However if you have any medical condition you should check it out.
>>
>>17508865
Anon that's nothing

I woke up to a glitching vision and horrible screams of agony once
>>
>>17508865
> implying you have to be scared to have sleep paralysis

the whole point of WILD is to put yourself in sleep paralysis. I can name a few instances in the past couple DAYS where I've had sleep paralysis and enjoyed it.

Just yesterday morning I woke up into sleep paralysis and I saw a creature above me that was shaking me, and i found it fun because I knew what was happening.
>>
>>17509245
Only that wild induces lucid dreams not sleep paralysis. Sleep paralysis isnt fear its terror induced by the fight or flight instictive mechanism of the human survival, coupled with the body still not *awake* by the brain, coupled with the ability of the brain to give shapes, patterns, faces to everything. Apples and oranges.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.